[Resolved] Aircel — paper bill

bhaskarkhamkar on Nov 30, 2017
My name is mandakini khamkar i am using post paid connection aircel company sim card no [protected] since last eight years, paying dues update.
But now last months they send me bill rs.427 including late charges.
Aircel company send me my mobile dues bill after due date so how i will pay on due date some times they not send me bill then also i paid dues regular then also they add late charges. Eight months back i file complaint against aircel non receipt of paper bill till months they not send before due date and demand me late charges, i will not pay late charges i will pay actual charges.

Mandakini khamkar
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 3, 2018

[Nov 30, 2017] Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Aircel Customer Care's response, Dec 01, 2017
Dear Customer (bhaskarkhamkar),

We are sorry for the problem you've had with us. We are forwarding your concern to our team. Please be assured, an update will be provided to you soon.

Aircel Customer Care's response, Dec 02, 2017
Dear Customer (bhaskarkhamkar),

We would like to inform you that as per your concern, as goodwill we have already waived off the late payment charges from your invoice hence, you can make the rest payment in order to enjoy uninterrupted services.

Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Sir, mre mobile se number nhi mil rha he his ka number he.[protected] he his se milane par yeh batata he ki ye suvidha aap ke number par upalbad nhi he .Aap se nivedan he ki meri madd kare
Aircel Customer Care's response, Dec 1, 2017

Dear Customer (Ashok Kumar Bairwa),

Apologies! As checked, your number is well active from our end. Hence, we request you to visit your nearest Aircel store along with the following documents to get your Sim card checked:

1. POA (Proof of address)
2. POI (Proof of Identity)
3. Concerned Aircel number

We are always at your service, in case you still face any issue then please let us know.

Aircel Social Media Team
I want to port my aircel number.

Message not send to 1900, but massage was sent to ather contact only not sent massage to 1900
So please solve my issue urgently. Because my residence there are no network available so no any incoming call and outgoing call available
Aircel Customer Care's response, Dec 1, 2017

Dear Customer (dklohia),

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Concerned Aircel number:
The format of sending the Port Out message:
The screenshot of the error received after sending the PORT Out message:

Aircel Customer Care's response, Dec 9, 2017

Dear Customer (dklohia),

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

+91 12 4476 5000 [Head Office]