Ajay Goods Carrier / AGC Packers Movers Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 19, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Ajay Goods Carrier / AGC Packers Movers

Having problems with Ajay Goods Carrier / AGC Packers Movers?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Ajay Goods Carrier / AGC Packers Movers customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Ajay Goods Carrier / AGC Packers Movers

Ajay Goods Carrier / AGC Packers Movers Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Mobile

View more phone numbers

Complaints recently resolved by Ajay Goods Carrier / AGC Packers Movers customer care

Ajay Goods Carrier / AGC Packers Movers reviews & complaints(13)

To make a good product
Ajay Goods Carrier / AGC Packers Movers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

No professionalism shown by AGC transport. No receipt provided for my payment. My bike transported without packaging whereas they gave fake promise of the same. They committed for all inclusive charge of bike transport and then the delivering person and the owner of company denied of this deal and asking for petrol charge for bike. Worst experience as the owner whose number is available on website was so interested in getting a customer initially...

I had transported a cycle from Pune to Thane at the time of booking they said that they will deliver at my door step at Thane but at the time of delivery they told me to come Ghatkopar to receive my cycle. I was furious and told them to transport it to nearby place. But when I enquired about my delivery they asked me to come to majiwada which is 6km away from my residence. Very poor service and overcharged me and provided wrong information that they will deliver at my door step. Very bad experience and i would not recommend Ajay Goods Carrier to anyone.

Very irresponsible people. They put wrong delivery code on my bike and it was not transport even after 7 days.
      Very bad service. Please don't waste your time as well as money

I'm not taken any loans from your company but I am receiving sms for repayment of the loan...

I have been raising this since last 3 months regarding the damage and the horn which was stolen from my bike before delivery.

I have send all the proof to mr. Samruddha
        Mr. Umesh and mr. Sonu but still they not even respond to my calls nor messages.

Its almost 1000 rs damage happened to my bike.

Please either you send me the original horn or atleast refund it....
        Worst transport service ever received.
        This issue is related to bike transport from pune to ahmedabad while taking the bike from pick up the point they took extra amount for picking bike which was to decide on prior telephone discussion.
        2nd issue, bike delivery expected after 2 days but received after almost 5 days.
        Did handle bike carefully while transporting, broke the back number plate. They promised to deliver on...

Ajay Goods Carrier / Agc Packers Movers — bike transport from pune to bangalore

Worst transport service ever received.
        This issue is related with bike transport from pune to bangalore, while taking bike from pick up point they took extra amount for picking bike which was to decided on prior telephone discussion.
        2nd issue, bike delivery expected after 4 days but received after almost 10 days.
        Did handle bike carefully while transporting, broke the rear number plate. While deliver again asked for...
        They are not tempo service but they cheat people and drive vehicle and charge for tempo rates and also ask for petrol money. No packers facility but charge for that also. Please all come up and let's drag this man to court.

They just take money and have no service at all. They don't have any tempo at all. Just they drive bike and say we deliver in tempo. These are completely fake people.

Ajay goods carrierbr...
        We contacted through website and asked to deliver 2 bikes to goa. Agc sent one person instead of a tempo and said he would ride both bikes to the other side of the city one by one. After explaining that the bike cannot be ridden and that the requested tempo was not sent. Management of this company said there will have to charge additional rs 800 extra and will return next morning with tempo, we agreed and payed them an advance. After calling...
        I had booked my bike on 3rd jan 2017 from pune to transfer to Banglore. They said it would take 3 to 4 days . But now it has been 8 days and still they r saying that it will take 3 to 5 days more as their truck is siezed by government authorities .
        Every time I call they come up with new excuses.
        IT WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAK OF MY LIFE TO GIVE MY BIKE IN HANDS OF THESE people....

Ajay Goods Carrier / Agc Packers Movers — Total delay on bike transportation and delivery and no solution for 9 days

I have paid this company the full amount to transport my bike from Pune to Bangalore. They said it will take 3-4 days and today is the 9th day and no one can tell me where is my bike. They have used all excuses saying the vehicle left Pune late, there was a breakdown on the way, the weather is bad, me delivery address is too far. I have waited for days and called them 100 times and more and not got an answer as to where is my bike and when...
        I had to transport my bike from Pune to Bangalore. I had called up AGC packers movers(http://www.agcpackersmovers.com) for the same. My bike was picked from the location on 10th October and was promised a delivery in 3 days. Initially it was informed that the truck carrying the bike had an engine failure and hence there would be a delay of 2 days which is understood. However it has been more than 10 days and the bike is yet not delivered....