Mukta Packers And Movers Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 6, 2019

File a complaint to Mukta Packers And Movers

Having problems with Mukta Packers And Movers?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mukta Packers And Movers customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mukta Packers And Movers

Mukta Packers And Movers Website

Mukta Packers And Movers Head Office Address

Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Mukta Packers And Movers Phone Numbers

Mukta Packers And Movers reviews & complaints(10)

The food they are providing in our anganwadi is really very pathetic and they r only cooking rice n dal and nothing else. No egg n they will take holidays depending in their moods. Also the quantity is very very less. Not even a single person is able to eat the food they r providing. That food is not enough for a pregnant woman. Eating only dal rice everytime is boring. Pls take action against them n respond me on this at the earliest...
I had given my bike pulsar 200 ns black colourful to Mukta Transport Bangalore on 30 August, 2016 to transport it to Pune and I have not received it till date. The service provider claimed that it would be delivered in 3 working days. The owner comes up with a new story every other time I call him. I have no clue about the location of my bike. Its been 2 weeks till date....
Hello sir,
I had booked my bike for delhi through mukta transport company from bangalore on 23rd july 2016. Now its been around 40 days and they haven't yet delivered my bike.

Initially the transport guy from bangalore used to give me false information that it will arrived soon but after around 15 days he stopped picking my call then i called to their pune office then i got to know that my bike is kept in indore and...

I want to lodge a complaint against Mr Anshul of Mukta Packers and Movers, Pune..
I have never seen such a unprofessional attitude and an alarming disregard for his
basic responsibility. Its almost 2 months now and I havent recieved my goods
which was to reach delhi in a week. For such a start up firm, this move is sure
to mark a dead end for the company. Its high time that the company decides
whether to retain such individuals in their company or show them the door out.
I am shortly going to lodge a complaint with both Noida Police and Pune Police
regarding theft of my goods if i dnt recieve an appropriate response....

Saket Agrawalla
Aug 13, 2020
madarchod comnpany sajan [protected]
Madarchod Company, Sale Ki Bahan Ki Chut, Maro Madarchod Ko Thane Me Bandh Karvaoa, Bahan Chod Do

I had moved a TV from bangalore to Gwalior in the month of May 2009 by Mukta packers and Movers.TV is not yet delivered.After making many calls to Mr Shakti finally he agreed that they have lost the TV and will refund the money.After that they have gone unreachable.I am not able to contact Mr Shakti.I also approched them through a consumer forum.They didn't respond to that complain.

Their contant details ->
    br...

I had paid rs 2000 on 8th Dec for moving my Bajaj pulsar bike from bangalore to chennai... They are playing with me saying it has reached chennai , it is starting from bangalore , it will reach today , it will reach tomorrow... I hada doubt that this is fraud and when I checked net , now i am finding similar cases..I am also going to file a case
    please do not trust mukta packers and movers.Just google for "shakti mishra +mukta+cheat" and you will see the results of his gr8 fraud.

Mukta Packers And Movers, Bangalore — Never trust MUKTA PACKERS and MOVERS they Cheated Me

Hi All,

Please, read this in continuation of my previous complain and be aware of this cheaters.
      I already had complained against MUKTA PACKERS AND MOVERS. And this is new complaint of being cheated by them. After a long struggling of 20 days, finaly i got my luggage at my new address, but there was a loss of items including (2 matresses and 4 chairs) + my table glass was found completely broken.

I want...

I want to lodge a complain against Mr. Shakti Mishra, MUKTA PACKERS AND MOVERS, c-55,Kanteerava Studio Main Road, Yashwanthpur,Bangalore,560 022 India.

Mobile No is:- [protected], [protected].
      Office Number is[protected]

I had to relocate from Bangalore to Mumbai, The goods were picked up on 12-Sep-09 & he told me that they could be kept in the warehouse for few weeks till I get a new address in Mumbai. I gave him my new address on 22-Sep-09, & have been following up with them since then but still haven't received my luggage.

Always there is some excuse or the other. I have made several calls to his number he either does not pick up the call & if by chance he picks up he says you will receive it by tomorrow. I don't know when will that tomorrow come.

He has given false reviews about mukta movers on the internet so that he can play with innocent people

Please do needful to get my luggage as soon as possible as i am tired of calling him & need some action against him.
      Never trust on this company.They are big fraud.I too availed their service for moving one TV on May 2009.Its more than 5months its not delivered.After making repeated calls, finally they agreed that they have lost the TV and will refund the money along with the service charge. For that also we made lot of calls to them and they always say "tommorow".And that tommorow never comes.Till now no refund.Why dont you file a complain in consumer court.We too decided to go for this option.
      I am also suffering the same issue now - I had paid rs 2000 on 8th Dec for moving my bike from bangalore to chennai... They are playing with me saying it has reached chennai, it is starting from bangalore, it will reach today, it will reach tomorrow... I hada doubt that this is fraud and when I checked net, now i am finding similar cases..I am also going to file a case

Mukta Packers And Movers — Not delivering House hold Luggage

I want to complain against Mr. Shakti Mishra, President, MUKTA PACKERS AND MOVERS, c-55,Kanteerava Studio Main Road, Yashwanthpur,Bangalore,560 022 India. His Mobile No is [protected].

I had to relocate from Bangalore to Pune due to my new Job, and he picked up my luggage on 15th of August,2009 from there and told that it will be safely stored in his godown and delevered in 2 days to pune once...

hi all this is ashu i am working in infosys delhi,
        i transfred the goods by mukta packers and movers www.muktapackersmovers.info i got very good services
        i had experiance of onother packers also but just now i find a growing younger company in bangalore .
        really like them services no body can give they are very active and young.

please do support to progress them it will a package for all employees whos shifting to onother city
        customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        This comment is completely wrong and is written by the name of one of their drivers "Ashu". Please don't belive on this comment. These guies are most lazy and untrustable. I have very poor experience of this people
        I am completely agrre with you Paresh !!
        Even me too was cheated by Mukta packers and movers, Banglore.They are very rude and unprofessional. They are Liers and will give you wrong promisses to get your luggage on time. Moreover, his president shakti mishra gives some driver's no. to contact to and those people will never respond properly. Shakti also puts his mobile swithed off when we call him about our luggage.
        I would advise all the people not to hire Mukta Packers and Movers to shift your luggage. They are
        Cheater...
        worst...
        Lire...
        UnProfessional...
        Rude...
        One of my friend had a terrible experience withe these people. Never think o[censored]sing this service you will definitely repent your decision.

This is one of the worst movers & packers
        Never trust on this company.They are highly unproffessional.When they lost your goods they will not answer your calls and will avoid by saying tommorow will be delivered.I think this is written by Shakti himself.Please do not biased on this review.