Express Packers & Movers Customer Care

Express Packers & Movers

Plot No. 57, Shop No. 5 Karni Nagar Vivek Vihar, Gandhi Path(west), Chitrakoot Yojana, Vaishali Nagar
Jaipur
Jaipur District
Rajasthan
India - 302021

Good

Express Packers & Movers Complaints & Reviews

Express Packers And Movers — delayed delivery of goods, some items missing & delayed delivery of car

kanti vijay on Jul 28, 2019
I hired express packers and movers vide address transport nagar nigdi pune:-411044, for transporting my luggage from pune...

aliciaf
These people are fraudsters, they harass you for money and dont deliver the materials.

I have been facing harassment calls from Manish Kumar, he wants me to pay him more money so that the shipment can be delivered. He has been holding my household materials for the past one month. Being a single parent and shifting from Delhi to Mohali, I trusted that the agency would be reliable as i got the no from just dial. But these are crooks.

Agarwal Express Packers & Movers
Gurgaon,
Gali No. 5 Ahok Vihar Phase 3,
Gurgaon, Haryana,
Haryana -122001.
Cell No. (+91) [protected], [protected]
www.agarwalexpresspackersandmovers.com
[protected]@agarwalexpresspackersandmovers.com

[Jun 29, 2017] Express Packers & Movers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rohit Sinha
    I had booked my household goods and car (Ford Figo with regn. No. UP 14 BK 2159) through Express Packers and Movers, New Delhi Branch from Delhi to Guwahati on 25th March, 2015. The agreement was that my household goods would reach after 6 days and my car would reach Guwahati in 15 days and I would make the payment in the third week of April after delivery of goods and the car. However, the consignment got delayed and the household goods got delivered on 12th April after 18 days. During this period he did not update the status and refused to pick my calls. The household goods were delivered in extremely damaged condition with my Double Bed, Steel Almirahs, Dining Table, 32" LED TV, Refrigerator, Washing Machine and many other items getting damaged beyond repair. I reported the matter to the transported and asked for a compensation for the same. He refused to compensate saying that I will have to claim from the Insurance Agency. I stopped his payment and asked for the status of my Car. After a month, he told me that the Car was in Delhi and could not be transported. I submitted the Insurance claim in Guwahati but till date I have not received any claim. He simply refuses to compensate for the same and also has not delivered my car. He says that I need to pay the total invoice amount to get my vehicle. Please advise how can I handle him.

[Sep 14, 2015] Express Packers & Movers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Xpress Packers & Movers — Regarding cheating and harassment complaint against Express Packers [Resolved]

manindram
      This is to write cheating and harassment complaint against Xpress Packers & Movers as we can find company details and...

Jitendrabhatia
      I have sent my articles from Gurgaon to Bangalore. I have received all the articles in good condition and Leonora Express Packers and Movers done very good job. They done proper unpacking and assembled all my wooden furniture with any scratch and hassle free service. articles reached one day late but safety of goods was maintained by the team. We do understand due to weather condition it reached. Over all the service given by them is good.

On score card out of 10 i will give them 9.

Jitendra Bhatia

IT consultant

Wipro techonologies

Electronic city

Bangalore

Agarwal Express Packers And Movers — Misuse of leading brand names

asrik25
        This was the first time I have been using the Movers and Packers Services, everybody knows about Agarwal Movers and Packers,...

kunmo63
        I want to bring into notice the unprofessional sunrise express packers.I hired them for my household shifting.They are highly unprosessional.They comitted for packing,moving and unpacking and based on the same presented the contact.On the day of the move they arrived late and had harly enough packing material.
        During the date I realised they were untarined and unskilled and just dumped all the hosehold good in packing boxes.Lots of damage were done to the funiture during shifting the goods from the apartment to the destination.Apart from these they also denied to dismental 3 of my funitures ( 1 bed and 2 wardrobe) which was also taken into account while the contract was done.Just to get over the situation I hired another furniture person to dismental the funiture and the put them back in the new place.

At the end of the day some how all my stuffs were dumped in the new apartment and they denied to unpack them back.

I was in touch with a person (who claims as the owner of the company) named Mansingh.I informed him of the moisconduct and regarding the damages which he denied.I thought to esclate the situation to the head or to some senior concern person , but was denied for the information.

This guy came to my place and forcibly entered my apartment and has treatened me to do entire payment, which I denied to since he didnt do the unpacking.

Observing the situation I had to call police to seek help.

Request to kindly take action for misconduct and to forcibly enter into my house and to treatened me.

Deccan Express Packers And Movers — goods were not unpacked [Resolved]

anup_nitk
          I had sent my household goods from Pune to Bangalore on 28th November through deccan express packers and movers.
          The...

United Express Packers And Movers — Damage of goods and claimed extra amount [Resolved]

Ruma Dey
          espected Sir/ Madam,

Sub:-Cheat and froud , and Damage of goods

We have moved our...

amalkani50

I had booked my house hold items from Bangalore to Gurgaon on 04/04/10 by United Express Packers and Movers. They have delivered my consignment after ONE MONTH on 05/05/10. The coordinating person was Mr. Parmender Kumar (Mobile: [protected]) who is working at Bangalore. I underwent such a trauma for long time because my house hold items were not traceable. There Mumbai office support (Ms Karishma; Mobile-[protected];phone[protected] and Mehroli office support Mr. Sharma (Mobile- [protected]) were of NO help. No body was picking up my phones and I was pleading them for my stuff. I had sleepless nights as all my stuff was on their mercy. I was forced to extend my stay in hotel for three weeks because of incapability o[censored]nited Express to deliver my stuff. This company is totally fraud.

I would request you to take serious actuion against them. If anybody still want to book his or her house hold stuff with United Express/United National be parepare for worse services.

Its true i am having in June 2010 worst experience o[censored]nited express packers and movers having staff as follows

Ajay and ashish Agarwal - [protected] (Gurgaon office)
          vinod - [protected] (Banglore)
          jp shama - [protected] (Chennai)

They are irresponsibel and damaged my 20000 Rs goods and never provide insurance copy which they have commited to give so i[censored] booked them immidiately cancel it or ready to get worst services

Gaurav

Express movers
            We, as the owners of bussiness, wish to clarify the complaints posted by some of our valued customers. We do accept that there have been certain defeciancies in services due to lot of reasons, some of which could easily be avoided while others have happended inspite of our best efforts. We, at every point, keep the best interest on the customers as our prime motive.

Regarding the complaint -
            The complaint posted by Mr. Mintoo is without any details. It seems more of a professional jeleousy rathar than a honest customer complaint without any customer detail, moving details or details about defeciany in services.

Mr. Glen Atiksons complaint is not related to our company although it suggests our company name. There are lot of other companies with almost the identical names. The said complaint is against 'Express domestic and international packers and movers' / also know as Expert packers and movers. They are not related to our company in any ways. The bussiness details mentioned in the complaint can be confirmed through www.etc.in. The parent company is Express transport corporation which is not related to our company.

Ms Niharika's complaint is valid. There has been deficiency in service on our part. Three of her goods were loaded with other material due to an oversight at our Hyderabad office. We had kept her informed at every point regarding the delay in delivery of goods and the three delayed goods were also delivered to her place.
            Complaint comments  Add a comment

Express Packers And Movers — Complaint about the poor and unprofessional services of Express Packers & Movers [Resolved]

Niharika Rath

I am Niharika. We have booked EXPRESS PACKERS and MOVERS for relocation of our household items from Secunderabad...

Glen Atkinson
              I had booked my goods from Bangalore to Hyderabad through Express Packers and Movers on 22-Feb-2008, who charged me ...

1. Rs.7900 as Packing charges
              2. Rs.987 as Service Tax @ 9% (No.AFSPJS8MST001)
              3. Rs. 2680 towards Insurance @ 2.5% of Rs.107500
              4. Rs. 300 towards S.T. Charges
              Total........................Rs. 11867.00

I was promised that my items will reach safely on 23-Feb-2008 afternoon, but they did not deliver on the same date. Delivery date was on 24-Feb-2008 late night at 11:45pm. And since the delivery was so late, they just left the items and promised to return for checking next day but till today no one has come. I have approximatley Rs. 8000 worth of damage, and they are not responding at all. The Express Packers and movers (Mr. Chaudary) mentioned that he has an office in Hyderabad at Old Bowen Pally, but I later came to know it was an Associate company called Professional Packers and Movers, these poeple are not excepting any calls from my number. On the delivery challan I have mentioned that only important items recieved balance subject to verification, and signed. I still have all those items which are damaged.

Please advise me, how to handle this situation OR please do the needful

Contact Number
              Express Packers and Movers: [protected], [protected] (Mr. Chaudary)
              Professional Packers and Movers: [protected] (Mr. Mukesh)

Thank you.

The company mentioned in your complaint in not 'Express packers and mover' (www.expresspackers.com), rather its a different company with the name 'Express Domestic and international packers and movers' (www.etc.in). The phone numbers mentioned by you in your complaint belong to Mr. RS Chaudhary[protected],[protected].

Please check the details and recitify the complaint.

Sandeep Singh
              Express packers and movers

Express Packers And Movers — Unprofessional and Hardly ISO certified

Hired the services of Express packers and Movers to move house hold items
              - Quite a number of items lost
              - Number of small items stolen at the time of packing
              - Unprofessional packing (material and resources)
              - Forced me to make the payment before delivering items
              - Asked for escalation in services charges after taking the items from my place
              - This kind of company cannont be ISO certified
              Dear Sandeep,

Myself also have the similar corrupt experience with your sake services around 1 & 1/2 years back when I booked for it from Gurgoan to Chennai (LR # LR1747), eventhough you dont have direct offices on the locations where you guys give delivery commit left & right while booking, and for follow up there is no proper contact numbers for you guys. Moreover if is there any number that too would not be picked properly.

Above all of these still the compensation for my damaged and missed house holds are not yet come from your end eventhough you guys had committed a time cut off.

Pls don't try to fool any poor customers here in after, my humble request to you all inclusive your boss Mr.Ajay Chaudery ([protected]) and Vinod Chaudery ([protected]). and every time used to give different numbers to contact the calims itself shows that you guys are fraudulant at the core.

My contact # is [protected], I request all the people those who are looking for a packer and mover pls avoid Express packers and Movers from your enquiry list at the first level itself.

John

Express Packers And Movers — Non-Delivery of household items

I fixed a deal with "Express Packers and Movers" company from Hyderabad to relocate our household goods from Hyderabad to Bangalore. They packed the goods from Hyderabad on 12 June, 2010 and we were supposed to get the delivery after 2 weeks. On 29 June, 2010 they delivered 51 items out of 60 total items and told us that they forgot the rest of the items in the godown and will be back with those shortly. Till date they have not come. The total amount of quotation I was given was of Rs. 15000/- + 10.2% service tax + Insurance. I had paid Rs 5500/- in Hyderabad and was supposed to pay the rest in Bangalore upon the complete delivery. I have not paid the rest of the amount because all the goods were not delivered and now they are not delivering the remaining goods. They are not taking up calls and even if they are answering calls, they are saying all sorts of lies.
              The contact persons from this packers company are listed below:
              Ajay Chowdhury [protected]
              Anil [protected]
              Ashok 91 - [protected]
              The remaining goods are worth of rupees 30 Thousands. Please help me get a solution in this.
              Priyanka Das Kanungo,
              Bangalore
              I agree with John. This company "Express Packers and Movers" is nothing but a fraud company which if full of cheating people. One day someone will teach them a lesson.