Express Packers & Movers Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Jul 28, 2019

File a complaint to Express Packers & Movers

Having problems with Express Packers & Movers ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Express Packers & Movers customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Express Packers & Movers

Express Packers & Movers Website

Express Packers & Movers Head Office Address

Plot No. 57, Shop No. 5 Karni Nagar Vivek Vihar, Gandhi Path(west), Chitrakoot Yojana, Vaishali Nagar
Jaipur
Jaipur District
Rajasthan
302021

Express Packers & Movers Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Express Packers & Movers reviews & complaints(14)

I hired express packers and movers vide address transport nagar nigdi pune:-411044, for transporting my luggage from pune to jhansi on 08/06/19,
I recieved my luggage on 17/06/19, that too my tata sky dth missing, 2 iron rods of my bed are missing, one cotton mattress is missing, 2 ceramic pots also were not there they provided false driver number & afterwards another driver came with luggage. They assured that the luggage will be delivered in
In 4-5 days, but they took 9 days to deliver it, also no manpower is provided to unload the truck at jhansi which was promised during booking, also there insurance was fraud.
Also they shifted my luggage from one truck to another truck inspite of their promise that your luggage will not be shfted to another truck and only your luggage will go in the truck, but they allso loaded the luggage for gwalior.
They also delivered car after 26 days on 30/06/19.
Never trust these people, they are frauds in transport.
Express Packers & Movers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

These people are fraudsters, they harass you for money and dont deliver the materials.

I have been facing harassment calls from Manish Kumar, he wants me to pay him more money so that the shipment can be delivered. He has been holding my household materials for the past one month. Being a single parent and shifting from Delhi to Mohali, I trusted that the agency would be reliable as i got the no from just dial. But these are crooks.

Agarwal Express Packers & Movers
    Gurgaon,
    Gali No. 5 Ahok Vihar Phase 3,
    Gurgaon, Haryana,
    Haryana -122001.
    Cell No. (+91) [protected], [protected]
    www.agarwalexpresspackersandmovers.com
    [protected]@agarwalexpresspackersandmovers.com

I had booked my household goods and car (Ford Figo with regn. No. UP 14 BK 2159) through Express Packers and Movers, New Delhi Branch from Delhi to Guwahati on 25th March, 2015. The agreement was that my household goods would reach after 6 days and my car would reach Guwahati in 15 days and I would make the payment in the third week of April after delivery of goods and the car. However, the consignment got delayed and the household goods got delivered on 12th April after 18 days. During this period he did not update the status and refused to pick my calls. The household goods were delivered in extremely damaged condition with my Double Bed, Steel Almirahs, Dining Table, 32" LED TV, Refrigerator, Washing Machine and many other items getting damaged beyond repair. I reported the matter to the transported and asked for a compensation for the same. He refused to compensate saying that I will have to claim from the Insurance Agency. I stopped his payment and asked for the status of my Car. After a month, he told me that the Car was in Delhi and could not be transported. I submitted the Insurance claim in Guwahati but till date I have not received any claim. He simply refuses to compensate for the same and also has not delivered my car. He says that I need to pay the total invoice amount to get my vehicle. Please advise how can I handle him.

This is to write cheating and harassment complaint against Xpress Packers & Movers as we can find company details and the complain matter as bellow.I had done this business with Sulekha Delhi on dated 16/2/2014 with mobile no. [protected] and email manindra.[protected]@gmail.com. Contact Person:- Mr. M.K. Vashisth UG-24, Gridhar Plaza, Shalimar Garden Extn-I Shahibabad, Ghaziabad (U.P) 201005 Voice:- +91-[protected] Email:- [protected]@xpresspackers.in Website:- www.xpresspackers.in 2nd address mentioned on the BILL / INVOICE Xpress Packers & Movers PAN NO. BQDPM6767L, Service Tax No. BQDPM 6767 LSD001 An ISO 9OO1: 2OO8 Xpress Packers & Movers Plot No. 122, Rawalpindi Garden, Behind Balaji DharamKanta, Near A.R.C., P.O Chikamberpur, Delhi U.P Border, Ghaziabad (U.P)-201006 Email : [protected]@gmail.com Contact: MUkesh Sharma Voice: +[protected] +[protected] +91-[protected] Due to my job transferred from Delhi to Chennai. I booked my house hold things with consignment/Docket No. 1227 dated 22/03/2014 with the above mentioned packers and movers. I got this fraud packers and movers contact through Sulekha Delhi. They promised me that my things will reach to Chennai within 8 days. But after 8thday I called to them, again I got answer of within 1 or 2 days. After 14th day of my consignment booking I went to police station because they are all un-professional and using slang language with me. The company website and phone numbers which they provided in bills are not working. But I got my goods after 16 days with Chennai police intervention. Before my goods reach my home, my dining table glass was broken and one more item box is missing. I spoke regarding this with the employee of the above company, he’s speaking rudely with me and telling I prepared wrong bill and making him threaten. These people took insurance amount 3000 this is clearly mentioned on the bill for the goods but now they are not ready to pay amount for damaged and missing things even though I’m having all the proof. I told with them I’ll go consumer court, he told you can go no problem. Please help me to resolve these issues with the Xpress packers and movers. The service they are providing is worst and I felt tortured very much, it seems only few people are running the services with ill intentions. They did not made unpack even they charged for it. They deliver the broken at late night. I’m waiting for your response. Please do needful and guide me to find justice. My Cell No. is [protected], [protected]. Please help me to stop such people to doing cheating and harassment with many people like us. We can find the other person similar complains in attachment.Please stop this fraud people to doing same thing with others. People are crying and they are enjoying in Delhi with Sulekha.com. Please find the bellow given link there many people are raise the similar issue against the Xpress packers & movers. https://www.consumercomplaints.in/sulekha-com-b105080/page/73#get-cl855983 Enclosed: proof documents Regards, Manindra Mishra Chennai Mob: [protected] Email: manindra.[protected]@gmail.com
        customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Still no communication regarding the complain, I have no other option rather than going in consumer court.
        -Manndra

I have sent my articles from Gurgaon to Bangalore. I have received all the articles in good condition and Leonora Express Packers and Movers done very good job. They done proper unpacking and assembled all my wooden furniture with any scratch and hassle free service. articles reached one day late but safety of goods was maintained by the team. We do understand due to weather condition it reached. Over all the service given by them is good.

On score card out of 10 i will give them 9.

Jitendra Bhatia

IT consultant

Wipro techonologies

Electronic city

Bangalore
          Aug 13, 2020

This was the first time I have been using the Movers and Packers Services, everybody knows about Agarwal Movers and Packers, but due to stringent timeline of a week to shift location from Noida to Chennai I did less research and chose the wrong movers (dumb human error). This company is called Agarwal Express who shares the same brand name of Agarwal Packers and Movers, until last moment was not disclosed to me and when it was disclosed it...

I want to bring into notice the unprofessional sunrise express packers.I hired them for my household shifting.They are highly unprosessional.They comitted for packing,moving and unpacking and based on the same presented the contact.On the day of the move they arrived late and had harly enough packing material.
            During the date I realised they were untarined and unskilled and just dumped all the hosehold good in packing boxes.Lots of damage were done to the funiture during shifting the goods from the apartment to the destination.Apart from these they also denied to dismental 3 of my funitures ( 1 bed and 2 wardrobe) which was also taken into account while the contract was done.Just to get over the situation I hired another furniture person to dismental the funiture and the put them back in the new place.

At the end of the day some how all my stuffs were dumped in the new apartment and they denied to unpack them back.

I was in touch with a person (who claims as the owner of the company) named Mansingh.I informed him of the moisconduct and regarding the damages which he denied.I thought to esclate the situation to the head or to some senior concern person , but was denied for the information.

This guy came to my place and forcibly entered my apartment and has treatened me to do entire payment, which I denied to since he didnt do the unpacking.

Observing the situation I had to call police to seek help.

Request to kindly take action for misconduct and to forcibly enter into my house and to treatened me.
            Aug 13, 2020

I had sent my household goods from Pune to Bangalore on 28th November through deccan express packers and movers.
              The goods were delivered to Bangalore on 30th November. But the delivery guys did not install the dis-assembled bed and wardrobe as agreed at the source.

The goods are still unpacked and I have already made full cash payment at the source as insisted by the packers. They were not ready to transport the goods without full payment.

Please suggest me the way out.
              Aug 13, 2020
              We transported our house hold and other goods from Chennai to Bangalore through Deccan Express packers and movers Chennai branch. We paid the transportation charges including the insurance amount on the same day.

During the transport, they lost some of the items. When we tried to contact the telephone and mobile numbers given in the consignment receipt, we found that the numbers are not in use or switched off. Then, some way we got the contact numbers of chennai office. Upon repeated enquiry to the packers in chennai, we were informed that some of the items are missing and our goods will be delivered to us once the missing items are traced out. Meanwhile, they informed me that they could not trace out the missing items and promised me to pay the compensation as the items are insured. However, I have not received any compensation yet and the goods are also not delivered.
              I have paid 21500 for shifting house hold articles from Chennai to Hyderabad. My sofa set got damaged and they are not responding even though I have paid for insurance. Please don't use the services of deccan express packers and movers
              Finally, they paid the insurance amount for the lost items. Mr.Mukesh of Chennai branch office took the initiative to do this.

Dear Sir

I have shifted from Gurgaon to Chennai but this packers and mover lost my items damaged my furniture and car alongwith did not provide me insurance copy which i have asked before packing he commited to provide me but still i did not get. He is now not responding concerned persons are

Ajay and ashish Agarwal - [protected], [protected] (Gurgaon
                Vinod - [protected] (Banglore)
                JP sharma - [protected] (Chennai)

Website is http://www.unitedexpressmovers.com/contact-us.html

So guide me how i can i send them legal notice and how to tackel them.

I suggest to relocator never book it and if you booked immidiately cancel the deal.

BeWAre of them and dont book

GK

United Express Packers And Movers — Damage of goods and claimed extra amount

espected Sir/ Madam,

Sub:-Cheat and froud , and Damage of goods

We have moved our goods from NAVI MUMBAI ,Kharghar to Delhi ,Mahipalpur On 3/5/10 . We are served by such a bad services . they have destroyed the goods delivered.
                  1. They Have charged extra money from us even the cost quoted to us during the time of packing / Making quotation .They told that some goods we have packed which were...

I had booked my house hold items from Bangalore to Gurgaon on 04/04/10 by United Express Packers and Movers. They have delivered my consignment after ONE MONTH on 05/05/10. The coordinating person was Mr. Parmender Kumar (Mobile: [protected]) who is working at Bangalore. I underwent such a trauma for long time because my house hold items were not traceable. There Mumbai office support (Ms Karishma; Mobile-[protected];phone[protected] and Mehroli office support Mr. Sharma (Mobile- [protected]) were of NO help. No body was picking up my phones and I was pleading them for my stuff. I had sleepless nights as all my stuff was on their mercy. I was forced to extend my stay in hotel for three weeks because of incapability o[censored]nited Express to deliver my stuff. This company is totally fraud.

I would request you to take serious actuion against them. If anybody still want to book his or her house hold stuff with United Express/United National be parepare for worse services.
                  Aug 13, 2020

Its true i am having in June 2010 worst experience o[censored]nited express packers and movers having staff as follows

Ajay and ashish Agarwal - [protected] (Gurgaon office)
                  vinod - [protected] (Banglore)
                  jp shama - [protected] (Chennai)

They are irresponsibel and damaged my 20000 Rs goods and never provide insurance copy which they have commited to give so i[censored] booked them immidiately cancel it or ready to get worst services

Gaurav

We, as the owners of bussiness, wish to clarify the complaints posted by some of our valued customers. We do accept that there have been certain defeciancies in services due to lot of reasons, some of which could easily be avoided while others have happended inspite of our best efforts. We, at every point, keep the best interest on the customers as our prime motive.

Regarding the complaint -
                    The complaint posted by Mr. Mintoo is without any details. It seems more of a professional jeleousy rathar than a honest customer complaint without any customer detail, moving details or details about defeciany in services.

Mr. Glen Atiksons complaint is not related to our company although it suggests our company name. There are lot of other companies with almost the identical names. The said complaint is against 'Express domestic and international packers and movers' / also know as Expert packers and movers. They are not related to our company in any ways. The bussiness details mentioned in the complaint can be confirmed through www.etc.in. The parent company is Express transport corporation which is not related to our company.

Ms Niharika's complaint is valid. There has been deficiency in service on our part. Three of her goods were loaded with other material due to an oversight at our Hyderabad office. We had kept her informed at every point regarding the delay in delivery of goods and the three delayed goods were also delivered to her place.

I am Niharika. We have booked EXPRESS PACKERS and MOVERS for relocation of our household items from Secunderabad to New Delhi on 23rd of July 2008. Mr. Ajay Chaudhary, the Relocation Manager of Express Packers and Movers has confirmed the total deal starting from packing, loading, transportation, unloading till unpacking at our New Delhi location for Rs. 30, 000. He has also confirmed that this amount includes insurance of transfer commodities and he has assured this in email (their email ID is- [protected]@expresspackers.com and wesite is- http://expresspackers.com) & also over phone. As per them we made the 50% of the total payment through Crossed Cheque at the time of packing at Secunderabad . They asked us to pay the balance in cash only at the time delivery of material at Delhi. We agreed to their conditions.

Before 23rd we struggled a lot just to call there supervisor to visit the place so that he can take a note what are the items and what packing materials need to brought on that very day.Anyhow the supervisor (named Sandeep) visited and took a note of items.But, again which was of no use.On 23rd they didn't bring the wooden case for dinning table base and center table base which are made of glass.They managed some other packing material.They came and did the packing in just 3 - 4 hours.On insisting also some of the items were not packed and explained us that they will be taken care, we need not worry. The vehicle started from Secunderabad on 23rd afternoon and we were told that it will reach New Delhi on 28th July.

It did not reach till 30th July. After persuing them over phone, they could not tell us the status of the delivery of our things. They regularly did not and do not pick up the phone nor respond to our emails. After the commodities reached Delhi, we discovered that some of our items are damaged for which they told that will repair very next day. But, none of them visited our place till now. Above all, our three expensive household items still missing (29 inch Sony Television, LG Large refrigerator and Philips DVD Player). Now on calling them, they are neither responding to our calls or emails nor picking up our calls. Their Delhi's relocation supervisor, named Vinod Kumar (contact number-[protected]) could not able to tell us the where-about of our missing items. Even the Bangalore (head) office's Relocation Manager of EXPRESS PACKERS and MOVERS, Mr. Ajay Chaudhary (contact number- [protected] and [protected]) is unable to inform us about the missing items and whether we are going to get it or not. He is now not picking up our calls nor replying to our emails. We are now desperate, hopeless and helpless too regarding this.

The total worth of my missing commodities is Rs. 38, 000. These people should be taught the lesson of customer satisfaction and reponsibilities towards it and catering to the promises made to them. They should compensate the whole amount of the missing things and for the damage and also for the delay in delivery (if at all they deliver) & hence worry along with mental stress for the delay.

Please help me in resolving the above issues with the EXPRESS PACKERS and MOVERS.

An immediate reply and action over this issue will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you.

Niharika Rath
                      Hi, I am now in the same situation as yours. I am surprised that these people are doing the same things year after year. Have u got any solution on this?
                      Priyanka

I had booked my goods from Bangalore to Hyderabad through Express Packers and Movers on 22-Feb-2008, who charged me ...

1. Rs.7900 as Packing charges
                        2. Rs.987 as Service Tax @ 9% (No.AFSPJS8MST001)
                        3. Rs. 2680 towards Insurance @ 2.5% of Rs.107500
                        4. Rs. 300 towards S.T. Charges
                        Total........................Rs. 11867.00

I was promised that my items will reach safely on 23-Feb-2008 afternoon, but they did not deliver on the same date. Delivery date was on 24-Feb-2008 late night at 11:45pm. And since the delivery was so late, they just left the items and promised to return for checking next day but till today no one has come. I have approximatley Rs. 8000 worth of damage, and they are not responding at all. The Express Packers and movers (Mr. Chaudary) mentioned that he has an office in Hyderabad at Old Bowen Pally, but I later came to know it was an Associate company called Professional Packers and Movers, these poeple are not excepting any calls from my number. On the delivery challan I have mentioned that only important items recieved balance subject to verification, and signed. I still have all those items which are damaged.

Please advise me, how to handle this situation OR please do the needful

Contact Number
                        Express Packers and Movers: [protected], [protected] (Mr. Chaudary)
                        Professional Packers and Movers: [protected] (Mr. Mukesh)

Thank you.
                        Aug 13, 2020

The company mentioned in your complaint in not 'Express packers and mover' (www.expresspackers.com), rather its a different company with the name 'Express Domestic and international packers and movers' (www.etc.in). The phone numbers mentioned by you in your complaint belong to Mr. RS Chaudhary[protected],[protected].

Please check the details and recitify the complaint.

Sandeep Singh
                        Express packers and movers

Express Packers And Movers — Unprofessional and Hardly ISO certified

Hired the services of Express packers and Movers to move house hold items
                        - Quite a number of items lost
                        - Number of small items stolen at the time of packing
                        - Unprofessional packing (material and resources)
                        - Forced me to make the payment before delivering items
                        - Asked for escalation in services charges after taking the items from my place
                        - This kind of company cannont be ISO certified
                        Dear Sandeep,

Myself also have the similar corrupt experience with your sake services around 1 & 1/2 years back when I booked for it from Gurgoan to Chennai (LR # LR1747), eventhough you dont have direct offices on the locations where you guys give delivery commit left & right while booking, and for follow up there is no proper contact numbers for you guys. Moreover if is there any number that too would not be picked properly.

Above all of these still the compensation for my damaged and missed house holds are not yet come from your end eventhough you guys had committed a time cut off.

Pls don't try to fool any poor customers here in after, my humble request to you all inclusive your boss Mr.Ajay Chaudery ([protected]) and Vinod Chaudery ([protected]). and every time used to give different numbers to contact the calims itself shows that you guys are fraudulant at the core.

My contact # is [protected], I request all the people those who are looking for a packer and mover pls avoid Express packers and Movers from your enquiry list at the first level itself.

John

Express Packers And Movers — Non-Delivery of household items

I fixed a deal with "Express Packers and Movers" company from Hyderabad to relocate our household goods from Hyderabad to Bangalore. They packed the goods from Hyderabad on 12 June, 2010 and we were supposed to get the delivery after 2 weeks. On 29 June, 2010 they delivered 51 items out of 60 total items and told us that they forgot the rest of the items in the godown and will be back with those shortly. Till date they have not come. The total amount of quotation I was given was of Rs. 15000/- + 10.2% service tax + Insurance. I had paid Rs 5500/- in Hyderabad and was supposed to pay the rest in Bangalore upon the complete delivery. I have not paid the rest of the amount because all the goods were not delivered and now they are not delivering the remaining goods. They are not taking up calls and even if they are answering calls, they are saying all sorts of lies.
                        The contact persons from this packers company are listed below:
                        Ajay Chowdhury [protected]
                        Anil [protected]
                        Ashok 91 - [protected]
                        The remaining goods are worth of rupees 30 Thousands. Please help me get a solution in this.
                        Priyanka Das Kanungo,
                        Bangalore
                        I agree with John. This company "Express Packers and Movers" is nothing but a fraud company which if full of cheating people. One day someone will teach them a lesson.