Ajnara India

For Sales Query

Mobile no. +91 99 9953 6770

Email: [email protected]

Load

Ajnara India related photos (10)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Ajnara India Photos

Ajnara India Complaints & Reviews

I've booked Ajnara city- Khel gaon project in 2016 but Ajnara has not informed us about any construction update and its abandoned, there is land dispute but they are not accepting this, finally they told me to refund the invested fund so I've done all the formalities but after 2 years there is no response from their side, more than 100 mails and 100 call but no revert,

Thanks & Regards
Rajeev Ranjan
Apr 21, 2021

Ajnara India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ajnara India Took 90% money 26 Lakh and supposed to deliver the project 2018 Sept but still there is no sign of construction also the employee not responding any mail call or sms
    Mar 27, 2021

Ajnara India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As I had booked a Flat in O tower in Ajnara Intigrity Raj Nagar Extension. I had made the payment of 3, 31000/- to Ajnara against my Flat booking the 10% amount. I had to cancelled my flat due to delay in work. Not a single inches had proceed after I booked the flat. So i had cancelled the flat and ask them to refund the amount. As per their company policy they will refund after 180 days. I waited for 180 days and now when i am emailing them they are not replying to my any emails or they haven't yet let me know when can i get the refund of my hard earned money. So if any one is there can you please guide me how can I move forward for getting my money back from Ajnara.

Sandeep Guha
      Mar 23, 2021

Ajnara India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have made full payment of 42 lakhs for my flat H-1401 and visited Ajnara office in Noida on 18th February...

We have purchased two flats in Ajnara Integrity project on the name of Gourav Bhardwaj and Abhishek Sharma.
        Both the flats are in 40:60 scheme, 40% is already paid in both the flats.
        Unit P-001 Gourav Bhardwaj
        Unit O-001 Abhishek Sharma

We have visited the site and nothing is moving, construction is in same stage for last 2 years. There is a feedback and even visible on all your other project sites that Ajnara’s all project are on hold due to some finance issue and there is no timeline when it will be resolved.

We want to discuss with you about the way forward, it’s now becoming unbearable for us now. kindly give us suitable date and time to discuss with the management about this and any way to come out
        From this situation. We want our home at any cost, it’s now do and die situation for us in this Pandemic condition.

Expecting your corporation, we don’t want to come at your sector 63 and do unnecessary shouting.
        Mar 02, 2021

Ajnara India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked a flat in Ajnara Le Garden project Q-1904 .As per company representative Mr Umang Arora's email dated 24 Aug...
          Last 26th Januray we have finalized two shops (47A) UGF-corner 335sqft, and 46 UGF-corner 335sqft in Ajnara Fragrance, Rajnagar...

I have booked a flat in Ajnara home greater noida west ... 16 B. Tower N - Flat no -1802

It was thru subvention scheme... but they stopped the interest payment from Jan 19 saying that flat will be delivered now and interest will be adjusted in final 10% payment at the time of possession.
          Now am not getting any update from builder... all emails are getting bounced.
          Feb 01, 2021

Ajnara India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Living in Ajnara Homes Greater Noida West since last 16 months but there is lot of problems.
            There are three lifts provided in the tower but only 1 or 2 in working condition.
            Leakages/ seepage in every bathroom.
            Flooring is not good condition.
            Used Tin instead of Aluminium in doors and windows.
            No proper alignment in master bedroom.
            Parking space provided in lower basement but lifts not provided up to there and about 20 minutes walking after paying huge money for the flat.
            Maintenance charges too high as per the services.
            Electricity charges also too high.

At the time of handing over Ajnara not provide the time that you will check your flat and take too much time for handing over the flat and buyer in a hurry that how he will get the flat timely.
            I am facing lot of problems since possession even after paying huge amount as Maintenance charges.
            Please take time before purchasing the flat.
            Jan 29, 2021

Ajnara India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Leakages/ seepage in every bathroom.
              Flooring is not good condition.
              Used Tin instead of Aluminium in doors and windows.
              No proper alignment in master bedroom.
              Maintenance charges too high as per the services.
              Electricity charges also too high.

I am facing lot of problems since possession.
              Please take time before purchasing the flat.
              Jan 29, 2021

Ajnara India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought Flat in Ajnara integrity, rajnagar extension in 'N ' block under subvention plan. Builder is not paying amount of my subvention that he is supposed to pay. Construction has stopped too. Please guide. I am living on rent. Have got no money to emis.
                Jan 24, 2021

Hi team

it has been 4 monh I am following up with your team for sharing me the receipts copy of payment done...

We had booked a flat at Ajanata integrity O tower but construction stopped for last 1 and half year. No one is there to update the status for the same. We are paying rent and paying EMI also.
                  Jan 19, 2021

Ajnara India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  For N block also, construction has stopped. We are clueless what to do. Please reach to us akshay.[protected]@gmail.com.
                  We are paying EMI too. There is no construction expected this year. Company is fooling us. What are u planning to do
                  Dear Vishal,

I had also booked a flat in Ajnara Intigrity O tower. I had made a Payment of 3, 31000/- to them but when the project is not getting done till 6 month not a single inches has been moved after I booked the Flat. I decided to cancel the property and get my money Back. They had told me they have a policy of refunding the amount after 180 days. So I waited and 180 days has passed and they are not giving reply to any mails of mine and now I don't know How to get return of my hard earned money. Can you please guide me what is the process you are taking to get refund of the amount.

I would like to connect you and discuss with you. Please let me know how can i contact you and can go forward with the case of tis cheating. I am sharing my Contact number with you. My number is [protected].

Sandeep Guha

This is gogia grocery king from ajnara le Mart noida extension
                    I would like to highlight some of the major issues which we face daily inspite of changing of the security of ajnara
                    1: the water safety pipes not operating
                    2 : the restaurants being build up in the walking area of the people and they are charging amount from the shopkeeper to use there front space
                    3 they are torturing the shopkeeper daily with the nonsense reasons like why your board is so big why you have used the front space .
                    4 The cleaning staff comes at 2 in the afternoon with no pocha being done in the market
                    5 The security staff inside drinks and sits in the night for duty
                    The above obligations have the proof also
                    If the action not been taken that we have to take it to the further
                    Stop harrasing people who have shops here
                    Dec 29, 2020

Ajnara India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have asked to give the Partikar Charges which i think i don't need to give as per the email provided by the Ajnara itself,...

Hello
                      I have booked a flat in Ajnara le garden Q tower in Jan 2014. Almost 100% percent is paid from my side by end of 2017.But still there is no information on possession. Almost 7 years crossed.Received mail from some Aishwarya negi regarding demand of 1 lakh in four steps but didn't reply on my mail. When contacted on phone she said she will not reply any mail???

I have paid almost 30 lakh but till now no update when will I get possession of my flat. Please help.

Pankaj Makkar
                      Dec 07, 2020

Dec 14, 2020
                      Updated by pankaj makkar1
                      Could you please update on my issue ?
                      Dear Mr. Pankaj,

After going through the facts, it seems that it's been almost 7 years that you have not been given possession of your flat. I need to make aware, that as per Real estate Regulatory Authority established in 2016, every buyer has a right to seek refund of money, if the builder fails to deliver the project as per the builder buyer agreement.
                      The RERA as per the act decided any complaint before it within 120 days. You will get your money back. It is important to take a quick action, as with the increasing litigation, the buildes are going in liquidation and if it happens so, it will be difficult to get your money back.

Please let me know if any further assistance is required.

Shreshth Jain, Adv
                      nine eight seven one to zero six four eight four

Ajnara is a pathetic builder. I booked a flat in Ajnara Le garden in Oct, 2019. They offered the possesion in Dec, 2019. I got the flat in Sep, 2020. They haven't paid me any penality and refused to give it anyway.
                        Dec 05, 2020

Unit: J-106, Ajnara Le Garden

I have booked a flat in Ajnara Integrity in year 2018, building structure was already completed and they committed me to deliver the flat by Dec.2018 as mentioned in BBA, but still I didn’t get possession from there side, after getting all the payments from my side. In a nutshell I would like to say that he is the fraud builder and they are cheating with people hard earned money. Because of such cheating and false commitments his owner will be behind the bars very soon.
                          Nov 29, 2020

Ajnara India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          For us too, we have got stuck. No construction going on. Company has stopped construction. Please contact at akshay.[protected]@gmail.com. we are confused what to do next

I am waiting for possession of my flat no J 2509 AJNARA Lee Garden Gautam Bhudh Nagar since January 2020 as it was ready to move flat . In spite of many reminders no one listens in the company . I have been charged interest for small delay in payment but no interest is mentioned for delay possession .
                            Matter must be resolved immediately and I should be compensated for delay possession as I have to pay Rs.15000 rent pm and have deposited all amount including maintenance and club fee.
                            Please revert urgently
                            [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                            [protected]@gmail.com
                            Nov 26, 2020

Ajnara India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked the flat 6 years back in Ajnara le Garden, I 704 in Greater noida west, 16.I received a letter last year for paying remaining balances as will be getting possession in Jan2020. Even I was Charged around 1 lakh for late payment but even after 9 months passed I haven, t received possession. Several visits i made to the site and requested also as I am living in rented accommodation and paying rent around 20, 000 INR per month. There is no hearing, no clarity on when I will get possession . Please somebody help, it is my hard earned money, I put up all my savings.

Naveen Chandra Pant