Akai Customer Care

Haryana
India - 122002

Awesome

Akai related photos (5)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Akai Complaints & Reviews

Akai - Tv Ct - 2929 Tv — VERY BAD customer care [Resolved]

Prabu
I purchased a CTVCT-2929 AKAI color Television in 29 Oct 2006 from your dealer (VIGNESH ELECTRONICS) in Sathyamangalam (ERODE...

Amit Verma
Dear

Our Akai 29" color TV hs been not working then we have kame a call to Authorised Akai Service Center M/s. Servo Servises ( D/57/58-B1, Kasturba Nagar Colony Soniya Road, Sigra Varanasi[protected] Cell. [protected] and complain has been logged by my relative Mr. Chhote Lal Srivastava & Complain No. 1987

regarding this complain service center incharge told many time it will ready in two or three days but at presently my TV is not ready and many time i have visited to service center last two months

Plz do needful for and take action against above mentioned service center

Navneet Kumar
    I have purchased one color television of following specification
    Dealer: Vikrant Electronics, Gurgaon
    Invoice No. 20459
    Make: Akai
    Model No: CT-2205
    Cost: Rs. 9000
    Date of Purchase: 4.10.2006

The TV is dead since 21st May, 2008, I have registered the companied on same day. Person came to attend he complain from SR Service, Dwarka, taken the TV Plate along with him. After few days they came back with repaired plate, but 15 minuts after instalation of plat TV again dead. I once again registered the complain, but no action has been taken up. Even after so much follow up, they are just saying that they don’t have parts, parts are coming, they will rectify within to days. The registered complained nos. are as follows:

(Complaint No: 400AA08E22627, 400AA0827977, 400AA0831432, 400AA08E07283).

I have spend approximate rs. 500 to call the customer care.

Please help me.

Navneet Kumar

ashish luthra
      i have bought a ctv ( ct 29ffwtg) on 1st jan 2008 . from Thukral time centre, kalkaji . on 20th of may 2008, i started facing problem in its functioning . i talked to dealer, and after a lot of requests he lodged my complaint on 23rd may at akai service station . and after 3 days of lodging complaint (comp - no -400sa08e23931) ie. 26th may an executive called ramashanker came . he found the fault in a part, which has to be replaced . Now today is 4th june, no updatation is done from akai ends . If i call up executive, he says the part is not available . If i call up costumer care[protected] they promise me to get it done asap . In the mean time i talked to bal ganesh who south delhi area coordinator . he is also assuring tomorrow & tomorrow . it is really very frustating and irritating that such a renowned company works on such basis .

Akai Sumo 25 Tv Not Working — tv and remote control not working [Resolved]

vijayakumar
        i purchaise one akai sumo 25 band tv in feb 2008 nadilath agency palakkad kerala . after coupple of days it is not working...

Pawan Kumar Tiwari

Date of Purchase: 20.08.2007

I have faced the following problems in the system on 12/11/2008
        Red Spot on the screen
        LED is not working.

I lodge the complaint in Akai Service centre and the service executive visit after 15 days after lodging the complaint and examine the system. the result declared by service executive was:

Picture Tube is faulty. It will be replaced within 12 Days. (After this No response from Akai side.)

Again i am facing no picture problem in the television from 12.04.08. I lodge the complaint on same date. no executive visit to check the television.
        Again - again i am calling the customer care but no person is visiting.
        On 25th i told the customer care executive to generate the complaint no. he deny the same.
        After a long session on telephone, he given me complaint no (Complaint No: 400aa08d251480).

Still no person visited to examin the system till date & time.

I have spend approximate rs. 500 to call the customer care.

Please help me.

Pawan Tiwari

Akai — DVD Recorder

Dear sir

At Audio point shop no. 3 GL 17, hari nagar jail road 110064. we purchase a DVD Player but still not working.

jamalrao
        Mobie:-[protected]

Akai — T V is not getting on

Model Number. CT 2202, Serial No.22396, Date of Purchase. 25.03.2007
        Purchased at Metro, Yeshwanthpur. Bangalore-560 055.

Akai — order not delivered on time

i have booked a 40 inch lcd of akai on 14/8/2011 i was given a challan serial no 147 and was promised in written on challan to deliver lcd within in 15 days time but upto today the concern are not ready to tell the day of delivery.is it not a type of corruption receiving money in advance and nondelivering goods on time .how will a consumer trust ur group i[censored] provide service like this.if my order is not fulfilled earliest i will be forced to go to consumer forum.

Akai Tv 29 Inch Sumo — Remote

vishy iyer
          I purchased an AKAI 29" Sumo model from Prince Electronics, Kalwa, Thane, about three months back. First of all I was...

Ct - 29ff Sumo 29 Akai Tv — poor customer service and quality of the product [Resolved]

suvith.p.v
          i had purchased an akai television on 1st july 2006 and the model is 29 ct 29 sd.I had lot of problems with in one year.when...

Akai Tv Leasure 2111 — Very Bad Service By AKAI Service Centre [Resolved]

Amit Kumar Maurya
          I have AKAI TV whose screen got blue when I left it on by mistake. I tried to call your service centre but mostly phone not...

Avinash Rastogi
          We are facing problems in our AKAI 25" Television.
          The picture and sound are not clear. Kindly rectify the faults or give the the address of your service centres.

meryl dsouza
            The store claims high things, but the old man at the seat is always so busy checking out the female gender walking in and out that he is so not interested in his store. Probably why the work otherwise doesn't get done!
            I agree with you. The green eyed old man was so busy looking so far down my neckline, I simply didn't see any point in even trying to pick up any product there. I found it very strange because they were advertised as dealers on the Akia ad in the local papers but I so dont want value for money like this!!
            I have also had a problem with this store in Brigade Road!! No after sales service! All fart no situation!!