Jumbo Warranty Service Customer Care

Ahmedabad District
Gujarat

+91 97 2500 2777  [WhatsApp]

Good

Jumbo Warranty Service related photos (14)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Jumbo Warranty Service Complaints & Reviews

Jumbo Warranty Service — TV repairing purpose

BrijeshRPatel on Jul 1, 2020
My TV is in warranty. When it is not start up I contacted at Ahmedabad jumbo service center. They strictly instructed me to...
Complaint category Insurance

prateek078 on Jun 30, 2020
Hello Team

I have a sony Tv Screen which has stopped working and i your customer care number is not available and we want our TV to be repaired as soon as possible

Sony led screen not working

[Jul 01, 2020] Jumbo Warranty Service customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
It has been 4 days passed after launching the complaint but no response has been received from JUMBOO WARRANTY SERVICE END.
Please look in the matter seriously as we are facing a lot of problem
Very very bad customer service provider no one has called or replied on a mail from jumboo service warranty.The worst service provider
Is this company is still operational or it is closed at least give us some information.

Deepikasanjay95 on Jun 30, 2020
    I bought Sony TV in 2018
    It is not switching on
    I have a two year extended warranty
    Pls send someone to rectify my problem at the earliest
    I have been trying to reach customer care but unable to do so

Sony TV not switching on

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

ayushi_1003 on Jun 24, 2020
      Hello i am meenu gupta i have taken up your warranty for my television. But the same is not opening up. I tried calling up on your customer support but no one is there to answer. Kindly address the issue as soon as possible.

Television is not opening

[Jun 25, 2020] Jumbo Warranty Service customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

digitalindia123 on Jun 1, 2020
        I have insured my sony 43w 800c tv for two years 01/08/2018 to 01/08/2020 from jumbo warranty services.But from last 15 days i have been facing a problem of colour fade in display i have contacted and mailed alot, but i didn't get any response .

Kindly take attention towards this problemand resolve it as soon as possible.

[Jun 01, 2020] Jumbo Warranty Service customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

DeepakPoojaChhavi on May 28, 2020
          I have sony led t. V i bought jambo warranty
          For two years
          Complain in my tv s motherboard

They pick up motherboard 24 september 2019
          Yet not returns my parts and no call receive

[May 28, 2020] Jumbo Warranty Service customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jumbo Warranty Service — led tv not working

Nitigaya Dutt on Apr 22, 2020
            My tv is not switching on. I have tried to contact all the numbers given on the warranty card provided by jumbo warranty service...

Jumbo Warranty Service — unethical behaviour

vishwadeep15 on Oct 31, 2019
            I took jumboo warranty service for my samsung led 55 inch tv for 2 years. Now my tv is not working properly so i registered...

Jumbo Warranty — samsung 48 inch led

Jitesh Sojitra on Oct 19, 2019
            I have 48 inch samsung led and purchased warranty of 1 year from jumbo..
            I had complained for sound problem and dusting...
            Complaint category TVs

Jumbo Warranty Service — irresponsible and rude behavior of staff especially one of their managers draupat

Shivans Agarwaal on Oct 4, 2019
            To whomever it may concern
            I've given my tv for repair at your workshop
            It has been almost 20 days since...
            Complaint category Insurance

Sandesh Khandelwal on Dec 5, 2018
            I am from ahmednagar. I have given sony32" led for repair... Since 2year happen. For ds complain, till yet not solve.. Mr ravish was consent person, but he was not giving proper answer, always he is telling i am outside with family... He has taken warranty money 3500, n i have d led at her place, ahmedabad office... So it's humble request to take serious action.

[Dec 05, 2018] Jumbo Warranty Service customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Jumbo Warranty Service — 43w750d sony panel problem

Swastikbricks Laxman on Oct 20, 2018
              My sony 43w750 tv has panel problem, i sent it on jumbo warranty service. On 8/9/2018. I have not yet received it repaired...

Sony Harshit on Aug 24, 2018
              I called from 12 july 2018 for warrenty service of my tv.
              They pick my tv at[protected] and told to change pannel in warrenty due to lines shoe in diplay.
              They promised to solved problem in 15 days,
              Till date[protected] there is no solution and when i call, he/she only give answer that..."pannel overder is pending".
              They not give his proper name when asked and behave very badly on phone call.

I want result otherwise i complaint about u in grahak seva kendra.
              And please take action on that guy who call pick up but not give his name and behave very badly.

Soni harshit

Model-kdl 43w 750d
              Card no-[protected]
              Ahmedabad.

sony 43 led tv
              sony 43 led tv
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-10-02 01:14:37

[Aug 25, 2018] Jumbo Warranty Service customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Jumbo Warranty Service Customer Care's response Aug 27, 2018

We are extremely apologized for the inconvenience suffered by you.

Being our valuable customer i am personally looking in this matter & before EOD i will reply you the exact scenario.

I will put my best efforts to serve you at-most urgent to achieve your satisfaction.

Again i am very apologized you, we was already getting your panel at[protected] and your led tv is under testing period so we will delivery your ledtv at[protected] to[protected]
              thanks for cooperate.
              Dear Sir

I bought apple 6 plus from Jumbo electronics, V3S Mall, Nirman Vihar, New Delhi, India. I need copy of bill on urgent basis. Pls provide ASAP as my phone is on activation lock. Apple authorities need it to help me reset the phone. Please provide me contact details. Email id: [protected]@gmail.com
              Parneka Parek's reply, Feb 10, 2019
              9582576342 contact details

Ali Yahya
                I booking laptop online before two days ago and jumbo send sms booking confirmation no. J39715418 and when i asking about delay in delivery jumbo told me we donot have in stoke. It is not accepted such as big company like jumbo and i am waiting ur solution.
                Sms from jumbo below
                Hi ali. [protected]@gmail.com, thank you for shopping with www.jumbo.ae. your order j39715418, of amount aed 3299.00, placed on 05.08.2018 18:44 has been confirmed.
                See you soon!
                Team jumbo
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-09-15 23:29:51

[Aug 07, 2018] Jumbo Warranty Service customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Jumbo Warranty Service Customer Care's response Aug 13, 2018
                Dear we are not provide warranty on laptop so please contact right place for complaint,
                I give my 43w750d Sony Xperia to Jumbo warranty service on 08/09/2018 for panel complaints and I have not received yet any satisfaction answer by company. So do fast or give new set.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Laptops / Notebooks

Ali Yahya
                  I booking laptop online before two days from and jumbo send sms booking confirmation no. J39715418 and when i asking about delay in delivery jumbo told me we donot have in stoke. It is not accepted such as big company like jumbo and i am waiting ur solution.
                  Sms from jumbo below
                  See you soon!
                  Team jumbo
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-01-09 01:10:47

Jumbo Warranty Service Customer Care's response Dec 05, 2018
                  Dear sir, Sorry to inform you that but we are from jumbo warranty service, we are provide extended warranty for led tv and we are from Ahmadabad, so please contact jumbo electronics for this complaint
                  I Have done Warrnty on sony led, but till yet not solve..Mr Ravish at jumbo Warrnty making me fool since from last 2 year... Ravish is my consent person, saying bad words on me..that will not give u led.. Do WHAT YOU WANT T O Do...so plzJumbo Warrnty please take careful about customer complaint...plz solve my issue...
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Laptops / Notebooks

Jumbo Warranty Service — my tv not repaired within 30 days

kshitiz305
                    This is a fraud company they picked up tv from my place on the 9/06/2018 and told me that they will return it back within...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category TVs

kdborad
                    My self kishan borad. I bought tv in 2016 and after used 1.5 years it has problem and switched off. I complaint in jumbo warranty service and his representative came to my home and checked tv. He can not understand the problem and took tv in service center. I called many times in customer care but i dont get proper answer of my tv problem. They took 37 days for repairing and make some excuse. Today, i received my tv without repair. I m very disappointed.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-06 22:08:02

[May 22, 2018] Jumbo Warranty Service customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Jumbo Warranty Service Customer Care's response May 24, 2018
                    We are extremely apologized for your inconvenience. Your case is reassigned, and we are already order your led tv parts and we will pickup your Led tv after received parts at our service center, so we will solve your complaint asap

Jumbo Warranty Service — led tv not repaired [Resolved]

Rtpatel1958
                      My warrany card no is [protected], which is last three years. On 1/2/2018 my led tv model no. 40j 5100 was picked...

Manoj9899
                      We have purchase your warranty card with our new led sony tv model no k. L. V 40 r35 on 05.03.2017 in the name of manoj tyagi, jumbo plan no dl - 29894 for 1 year (Registered mobile no [protected])
                      We had registered our complaint since last 2 months for straight lines viewed on screen, which is till unattended. We had also a talk from your executive from this mobile no [protected] which was given by your toll free no
                      Now you are requested to please advice what would be our next step to be taken for attending our complaint
                      Hoping for prompt action.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-03-27 08:57:28

[Feb 21, 2018] Jumbo Warranty Service customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Jumbo Warranty Service Customer Care's response Feb 23, 2018
                      Dear sir we are give a solution but you have to send that led tv at delhi location, because we don't have service in sonipat.
                      My Sony 43 w750model I give to Jumbo warranty service on 08/09/2018 panel problem the company executives not give me not good proper answer about panel. It will come next week and not give me my TV back. This company is not give property services. This is a froud company. Date 19/10/2018status . N not yet give me back my TV. Repaired or not repaired.

Shaikh Nisar
                        My self mohammed nisar shaikh.
                        I bought warranty in 2015.
                        My warranty card no is [protected]
                        From this time period of 2015 to 2018 i claimed 4 to 5 times.
                        But there is not satisfactory result you give me.
                        You took my led every time 30 to 45 days and never gave any service unit.
                        And costumer care operator never take a call every time when i call them.
                        The service is very poor.
                        Contact me immediately and give my led back with total solution.
                        Other wise i will go in grahak suraksha cort.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-03-26 16:57:41

Jumbo Warranty Service Customer Care's response Feb 23, 2018
                        Dear sir, we already delivery your led tv, now if face any issue than please contact our direct complaint no.
                        [protected].
                        My 55' tv is damged in only 1 and half months. They took it on 20th july. They dont provided me spare tv not even answering my calls they are not responding me this is so inresponsible thing. I spent big amount for buying this. I am not happy with it.