Jumbo Warranty Service Complaints & Reviews

1.5
Last updated May 14, 2022

File a complaint to Jumbo Warranty Service

Having problems with Jumbo Warranty Service?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Jumbo Warranty Service customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Jumbo Warranty Service

Jumbo Warranty Service Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 3000 2670

View more phone numbers

Jumbo Warranty Service reviews & complaints(46)

I have purchased one 50 inch TV from Delhi with 3 years warranty from Jumbo warranty service. Now I am trying to reach the given numbers i.e.[protected] & [protected] from last one month. But unfortunately the numbers are not ringing. Please help to resolve the issue.
Jumbo Warranty Service customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a TV from Karol Bagh and simultaneously purchased your extended warranty. My contact number is [protected]. I have been trying to register my complaint with you and even flashed messages on facebook messenger but failed to receive any response.

Please reach me to submit my documents and avail your services.

I claimed warranty for my House of Marley earphones on 27th May.. product has reached to the warehouse/survice hub on 28th May but it has not been returned to me, 10 days has passed... kindly resolve the matter and send back my earphones back to me.

My Samsung led tv not working from feb 2020 ...and when i complaint them to repair my led tv in under warranty then they told me that the closed jumbo company so they don't repair my led tv and give my money back...and after that i send them my 3 jumbo warranty card in march 2020 for refund my money but then did not send me my money not even single warranty card...and now days its about 1 year ago they don't refund my money...my mobile no....

My Unique Serial no. is 38075SAHIDSAH130319. I have complain about my LED TV. Some unwanted continuesly noise is coming When I used it through USB or Online. Due to this noise, main noise of movie can not clearly listing.

My TV home page can't start. I thing my TV software are can't work. My TV Model No is KDL-43W800C, TV serial no is 3660902, My Reg. Mobile no is[protected], Validity time 22/06/2016 to 21/06/2021 and My warranty card no is [protected].

your all number are can't work. So we are trouble in how can contact you.

Request you to generate my complain number and solve my issued.

No Display but Sound ok

टीवी रिसेट मार दिया सेटिंग करनी है

Sir...
                my SONY LED tv 36" is not working..only show black screen

mahtab

Hi. My television is nit support wifi last couple of months sometime it support but many times is not connect with internet just because of that I didn't watch anything like Amazon? YouTube Netflix etc. Plz send someone to get it resolve. I think there is software problem...

My tv is not working properly ...getting switched off in between .

My TV seeks repair and want to register claim.
                    How to reach you for logging in my complaint.
                    Reach me back on [protected]
                    This complaint was registered on 24.10.2020. After a span of about 10 months, again I registered the same complaint again on 09.07.2021. Last email response is identical to the response received today. Hope I am not to wait for another 10 months and that too without any resolution.

I am writing this mail to show my disappointment and to file a complaint regarding the services provided by your company.
                      I had purchased your protection plan for 2 years for my television as i was recommended by someone that your services are good. My jumbo plan no. Is 37487. I purchased the amc on 11/12/2018 under the name rajesh chawla. According to the plan, i was your customer till december 2020.
                      My television set...

Dear sir pls send me your contect no. I have purchase tv for your company.
                      But current tv not working. I am purchase this tv dt.13/09/2019 & 2 years warranty. But your contect no not working proper. My contect no is[protected].

My name is aslam bhai chand
                        My barcode no is :-1204862
                        My led in display problem please accept my complaint and send any technician

My TV is in warranty. When it is not start up I contacted at Ahmedabad jumbo service center. They strictly instructed me to sent my TV there through courier. Also they told that they will pay the courier charges. So I sent my TV there and they refused to receive without informing or talking me. Also they have not informed me. When I called them than I knew. Now they said that they will attend it to my home and I need to pay charges of courier....

Hello Team

I have a sony Tv Screen which has stopped working and i your customer care number is not available and we want our TV to be repaired as soon as possible
                          It has been 4 days passed after launching the complaint but no response has been received from JUMBOO WARRANTY SERVICE END.
                          Please look in the matter seriously as we are facing a lot of problem
                          Very very bad customer service provider no one has called or replied on a mail from jumboo service warranty.The worst service provider
                          Is this company is still operational or it is closed at least give us some information.

I bought Sony TV in 2018
                            It is not switching on
                            I have a two year extended warranty
                            Pls send someone to rectify my problem at the earliest
                            I have been trying to reach customer care but unable to do so

Hello i am meenu gupta i have taken up your warranty for my television. But the same is not opening up. I tried calling up on your customer support but no one is there to answer. Kindly address the issue as soon as possible.

I have insured my sony 43w 800c tv for two years 01/08/2018 to 01/08/2020 from jumbo warranty services.But from last 15 days i have been facing a problem of colour fade in display i have contacted and mailed alot, but i didn't get any response .

Kindly take attention towards this problemand resolve it as soon as possible.