Jumbo Warranty Service

Gujarat

+91 97 2500 2777  [WhatsApp]

Load

Jumbo Warranty Service Complaints & Reviews

I have purchased a TV from Karol Bagh and simultaneously purchased your extended warranty. My contact number is [protected]. I have been trying to register my complaint with you and even flashed messages on facebook messenger but failed to receive any response.

Please reach me to submit my documents and avail your services.
Jul 09, 2021

Jumbo Warranty Service customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I claimed warranty for my House of Marley earphones on 27th May.. product has reached to the warehouse/survice hub on 28th May but it has not been returned to me, 10 days has passed... kindly resolve the matter and send back my earphones back to me.
    Jun 09, 2021

My Samsung led tv not working from feb 2020 ...and when i complaint them to repair my led tv in under warranty then they told...

My Unique Serial no. is 38075SAHIDSAH130319. I have complain about my LED TV. Some unwanted continuesly noise is coming When I used it through USB or Online. Due to this noise, main noise of movie can not clearly listing.
      I have an issue in my LED TV
      Mar 15, 2021

My TV home page can't start. I thing my TV software are can't work. My TV Model No is KDL-43W800C, TV serial no is 3660902, My Reg. Mobile no is[protected], Validity time 22/06/2016 to 21/06/2021 and My warranty card no is [protected].

your all number are can't work. So we are trouble in how can contact you.

Request you to generate my complain number and solve my issued.

Feb 07, 2021

Sir...
              my SONY LED tv 36" is not working..only show black screen

mahtab
              Nov 24, 2020

Hi. My television is nit support wifi last couple of months sometime it support but many times is not connect with internet...

My tv is not working properly ...getting switched off in between .
                Oct 30, 2020

My TV seeks repair and want to register claim.
                  How to reach you for logging in my complaint.
                  Reach me back on [protected]
                  Oct 24, 2020

This complaint was registered on 24.10.2020. After a span of about 10 months, again I registered the same complaint again on 09.07.2021. Last email response is identical to the response received today. Hope I am not to wait for another 10 months and that too without any resolution.

I am writing this mail to show my disappointment and to file a complaint regarding the services provided by your company. br...

Dear sir pls send me your contect no. I have purchase tv for your company.
                    But current tv not working. I am purchase this tv dt.13/09/2019 & 2 years warranty. But your contect no not working proper. My contect no is[protected].
                    Aug 21, 2020

My name is aslam bhai chand
                      My barcode no is :-1204862
                      My led in display problem please accept my complaint and send any technician
                      Aug 18, 2020

My TV is in warranty. When it is not start up I contacted at Ahmedabad jumbo service center. They strictly instructed me to...

Hello Team

I have a sony Tv Screen which has stopped working and i your customer care number is not available and we want our TV to be repaired as soon as possible
                        Sony led screen not working
                        Jul 01, 2020

It has been 4 days passed after launching the complaint but no response has been received from JUMBOO WARRANTY SERVICE END.
                        Please look in the matter seriously as we are facing a lot of problem
                        Very very bad customer service provider no one has called or replied on a mail from jumboo service warranty.The worst service provider
                        Is this company is still operational or it is closed at least give us some information.

I bought Sony TV in 2018
                          It is not switching on
                          I have a two year extended warranty
                          Pls send someone to rectify my problem at the earliest
                          I have been trying to reach customer care but unable to do so
                          Sony TV not switching on
                          Jul 01, 2020

Hello i am meenu gupta i have taken up your warranty for my television. But the same is not opening up. I tried calling up on your customer support but no one is there to answer. Kindly address the issue as soon as possible.
                            Television is not opening
                            Jun 25, 2020

I have insured my sony 43w 800c tv for two years 01/08/2018 to 01/08/2020 from jumbo warranty services.But from last 15 days i have been facing a problem of colour fade in display i have contacted and mailed alot, but i didn't get any response .

Kindly take attention towards this problemand resolve it as soon as possible.

Jun 01, 2020

I have sony led t. V i bought jambo warranty
                                For two years
                                Complain in my tv s motherboard

They pick up motherboard 24 september 2019
                                Yet not returns my parts and no call receive
                                May 28, 2020