Alchemist Infra Realty Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jul 1, 2022

File a complaint to Alchemist Infra Realty

Having problems with Alchemist Infra Realty?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Alchemist Infra Realty customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Alchemist Infra Realty

New Delhi District
Delhi

Alchemist Infra Realty Phone Numbers

Alchemist Infra Realty reviews & complaints page 3

Maturity date of my certificate is 20/10/2021. How I can get my refund money please tell me
Alchemist Infra Realty customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

With respect I am an customer of your company. MY ALLOTMENT NO.ARB0021632. My mobile No.[protected].My email address- [protected]@gmail.com....
    Sir mera allotmant no airl rd00258197 date 07/04/2011 ko 200000 rs diposited kiya tha eska penment kab or kase hoga batane ki krapa kre

RATNESH GOSWAMI
    VILL.&POST MANJHANA DISTRICT FARRUKHABAD UP
    MO.&WHATASAPP NO [protected]...

Mera nam Krishna prasad hai or me date.01/11/2012 ko state Jharkhand district-chatra me amount 15000 jama kiya tha.kuch sal ke bad office band ho gaya.mera pesa kon or kab dega

My name is PAWAN KUMAR, I invested 25000 rupees in alchemist company in 2/4/2012. But I have not received any money till now. please refund my money....
      I have invested Rs 15000 in Alchemist Infra Realty Ltd. I am in need of money for my sister marriage. Sir please help me how i can receive my fd amount....
      Please refund my invest money due to my monetary problem....

I have 20 claims and I mailed that with details. But no confirmation mail received till now. Will you people return the hard earned money ?

It's been a very long time now I have been trying for the refund process . Actually my father have invested in this scheme very long long time ago he has many agreements of investing which stated he invested the money in 2012 and the tenure was over by 2018 . By then the agent who used to take care of all these investments from alchemist said that the company restricted all its transactions and won't proceed for any further investment procedure...

My name is Bairi Bhagyamma, I invested 200000 rupees in alchemist company in the span of[protected] respective years. expected profit is 600000 rupees the final date is over. but I have not received any money till now. please refund my money.

This is to bring your kind notice that I had invested in a allotment scheme from Alchemist Infra Realty Limited and received a certificate bearing Certificate No. RE02696632 having Allotment No. AIRL/RXX0102275 Dated 12/10/2012 for Rs. 80, 000 /- ( Eighty thousand only).

This scheme has already been matured on 21/09/2015. However I have not yet received the matured amount till date.

Humble request to you to kindly...
          Sar Alchemist mein Meena naam kya ID per bani hai aur humne a 10, 000 per jama kiye the nirdharit sal mein 20, 000 rupaye Ho jaenge jiski awadhi 9 8 2021 ko Puri ho jayegi jo abhi tak Paisa mujhe nahin mila hai aur mujhe paise ki sab jarurat hai mujhe Mera Paisa time per chahie abhi ISI waqt
          Maturity date ho gai hai lekin paise nahin mile lagta fraud Na Ho jaaye mujhe paise bahut jarurat hai
          Mera aapse complain yah hai ki mere bond ki maturity date ho gai hai lekin paise Abhi Tak nahin mile h kab milenge mere paise

Me (BIPLAB BHUKTA) & MY Wife MAYNA BHUKTA both together we were invested lumsum amounr Rs.400000/-
            Some of the policies already matured and I am not able to get refund matury money.
            Could you please help me how to get the my Alchemist Infra Realty money .
            Following are the Policy details:
            Certificate Owner Name DOC Invested Amount Maturity Date Maturity Amount Policy name
            145376 BIPLAB BHUKTA 31/08/2007 10000.00 31/05/2023 100000.00 Reedemeble...

Could you please help me how to get the my Alchemist Infra Realty money .
            Certificate No Owner Name DOC Invested Amount Maturity Date Maturity Amount
            145376 BIPLAB 31/08/2007 10000.00 31/05/2023 100000.00
            29513 MAYNA 28/02/2008 25000.00 11/12/2023 250000.00
            RD0088068 BIPLAB 25/01/2011 25000.00 25/01/2027 250000.00
            TA02976625 / CID -TL0533203 MAYNA 15/3/2014 40000.00 15/03/2020 80000.00
            TA02452317 / CID - TL00026259 BIPLAB 26/05/2014 200000.00 26/05/2020 400000.00
            TA02940263 / CID - TL00026260 MAYNA 26/05/2014 100000.00 26/05/2030 1000000.00

Mera complain yeh hai ki maturity date ho gayi hai original document company k branch me jma ho gya hai aur amount abhi tk nhi mila...
              I made a fixed deposit of "ALCHEMIST INFRA
              REALITY LIMITED"of deposit amount 100000.00 on 24/08/2018 vide allotment no
              "AIR/REE0144614"maturity due on 28/08/2018 as per their norms against the "CERTIFICATE OF PROPERTY" vide specified land in the certificate.However till date I have
              not received any intimation nor able to submit the documents for getting maturity amount.I am in a bare need of money.Hence
              Pl arrange...

Please take necessary action to give the mature money on 12.09.2021

I am Ayush Biswas, son of Kamal Biswas. I am writing this message as my father.

Kamal Biswas who had invested two times in Alchemist Infra Realty Limited. He done his first investment on 31.03.2011 which was ten thousand and wasexpected to be mature and get on 31.03.2020 for not less than thirty thousand. Allotment no -RD00220940

And he had done the second investment on 30.03.2012 which was...

Please take necessary steps to give the money. my two certificates were matured on2018 and 2020. but I have not received anything

Mere father ne paisa agent ko diye the lic karane ke liye par unhone Alchemist infra realty Ltd me kara diya amounts 50000 hai aur poora hone 1lakh milata paisa lene ke liye branch par pahuch gaye branch waalo ne form diya aur ek reacived diaya aur bole ki ek mahine me paisa aap ke account me mil jayega ek mahine ke baad branch par pahuche to pata chala ki branch band ho gaya ab paisa kaha se milega pata nahi chal raha hai...