Alchemist Infra Realty Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 30, 2022

File a complaint to Alchemist Infra Realty

Having problems with Alchemist Infra Realty?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Alchemist Infra Realty customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Alchemist Infra Realty

New Delhi District
Delhi

Alchemist Infra Realty Phone Numbers

Alchemist Infra Realty reviews & complaints page 9

I am Meena Devi I am an investor to your company and my maturity is completed. I need my money for the loan amt. payment my documents related details ALLOTMENT NO-RE00380589 AND my maturity is 8000 date 15/01/2013 and its complete in 2019 I request to harmaly please payment my maturity amount....

Alchemist group of companies, as township and infra limited has collected money, but now maturity is not being paid, even not customers money,
Alchemist Infra Realty customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Feb 07, 2021
Updated by Mundrika kumar
Pacl ltd, alchemist group of companies and others included sebi don't want to refund money

Vill-rahimpur po-govindchak ps-sonpur saran

Please provide me the process how to refund our money which I was invested in Alchemist in the year 2011 for the sum of 20, 000 rupees
      Aurangzeb
      My Certificate number is RD00167963

I invested Rs10000, my application number RE01852475
        Customer I'd is TC00265166
        but the has been defaulted so when will I get my money back please register my complaint and guide me to
        how to claim my money...

Corporate office plot no F 5 RAJIV GANDHI CHANDIGARH TECHNOLOGY PARK (RGCTP), CHANDIGARH -160101
        Feb 6, 2021

My name is Priti kana Paul. My AlLOTMENT NO. AIRL/ REE0132937 . I have invested ₹10000 and after maturity it would be ₹20000. But I'm not received the maturity money. Which amount is ₹ 20000. Please do any action. My agent code is [protected] and agent's name is Sabita Paul. I need this money urgently. My contact no.- [protected]

I am not received any maturity money from Alchemist infra realty my allotment number is AIRL/ RC00451086

I have invested 30K vide Certificate No (Old Policy No AIRL/RC00257498 & AIRL/RC00257499 Dtd 26.04.10) (New Policy NoTA01386772 & TA01386771 Dtd 01.08.13). Maturity Value would be Rs. 30K & 45K. Apr'15 & Apr'18. But still not received.
              I am suffering neuro problem & doctor suggested have to go for Spine Surgery. This amount would help me out to do the operation. Please guide me how I will get the invested money atleast.

Alchemist ka paisa kab tak milega [protected] my number

Hi Team,

I have done MIS of 5 Lakhs and it is matured in 2018 and still not received my money, my mother is suffering from cancer and need money to operate. Kindly share any latest news when we will be receiving the money from the firm

I, Tapati Ghosh, invested in Alchemist Township India Limited on the date: 27/03/2014. I received Customer ID: TL00023307 and Certificate No: TA01788324 dated 17/04/2014 against this investment in Alchemist Township India Limited.

I did not receive the maturity amount i.e. Rs 64, 375 on and after 27/09/2016, the proposed date of maturity.

I am a senior citizen and a widow of 65 years. I am in urgent need of my...

My policy were mature in 2018 but still i did not get any payment . My agent always ignoring date of payment .. and continuously postponed
                    Date.
                    And saying that alchemists will payment in january February, right now he is saying that office is closed due to pandemic.(lockdown)...
                    Sir can you solve my query that alchemist will payment or not if payment then what will be the time ...
                    How can i apply for the refund of my money...

Arun tiwari

Tere bap ki income nahi hai sale itna hi dusro ka paiasa khane ka sauk hai to kotha khol de bharwe sale harami ki ualad...

Hello sir our family in big trouble because please sir refund our money as soon as possible because my sister marriage in march and my father all money in this company pls sir help us.

My allotment jo RD00413400 NAME VIR BAHADUR SINGH date of purchase 24/08/2011 Date of maturity24/8/2017 but still I didn't get my money please request do the needful act as soon as possible.my mobile no is [protected]

My investment mony not give help me

My name is Anil Kumar Singh and my mother's name is Prabhavati Devi.On completion of my and my mother's bond, I submitted the original copy to the company in September.It is going to be 4 months but I have not received my payment yet.I have also put together my and my mother's bank details and PAN card.I saved this money for my daughter's wedding and invested it in the company, My account should be transferred to my account...

As I have invested 20000 on the company in the year 2011 and it makes assure that it will be doubled by 2017 but no offices are opened near my location and not even any agent took response.

I, Sakti Pal, has purchased Rs. 24000/-(twenty four Thousands) from Alchemist Infra Reality Limited on 31/03/2011 and my maturity date has on 31/03/2020 which was expired. My allotment no is RCC0349717 dtd 31.03.2011.
                              Can you please guide me how to transfer my maturity amount to my bank account.