[Resolved] Alchemist Infra Realty Ltd. — Non payment of monthly mis interest & maturity value of investment

Howrah, West Bengal, India
 Rumela Mukherjee
I have invested Rs.6.3 lacs at MIS scheme with Alchemist Infra Realty Ltd. .Now my all investment have been matured but I am not getting either Maturity value or interest of maturity amount. At below I am giving my details of non payig Maturity.
1. Allotment No. AIRL/RX00018103, Mature Value Rs.2.5 lac, Maturity Date 29.12.2014 .Company Extend maturity date by 6 months (i.e 29.06.2015) with 6 no. post dated Internal warrens ( interest) & one post dated PNB bank cheque ( Chq. no 099878, IFS Code PUNB0148800 dated 29.06.2015) . Same chq. bounce two times for "Insufficient Fund".Then my agent collect same chq. & one cancel Chq.of my account for RTGS & handover me a stamped & sign Xerox copy of chq. as receipt from Howrah Kadamtala branch.
2.Allotment No.AIRL/RXX0076728 Mature Value Rs.1 lac, Maturity Date 30.03.2015 .Company Extend maturity date by 6 months (i.e 30.09.2015) with 6 no. post dated Internal warrens ( interest) & one post dated PNB bank cheque ( Chq. no 397624, IFS Code PUNB0148800 dated 30.09.2015) .But agent collect this chq.& asked me not to deposit in my bank to avoid bounce & unnecessary cash deduction as company will pay through RTGS as when company will order for deposit.
3.Allotment No.AIRL/RXX0103829 Mature Value Rs.2.3 lac, Maturity Date 29.09.2015 . Company took original paper against a receipt stamped xerox copy on 22.7.15. But no payment done either principal amt. or MIS amt.
4.Allotment No.AIRL/RXX0128778 Mature Value Rs.0.5 lac, Maturity Date 08.02.2016 . Company took original paper against a receipt stamped xerox copy on 22.01.16. But no payment done either principal amt. or MIS amt.
My total Investment matured but not a single penny payment has done so I seek your help to recover our hard earned money to save my family as my Husband is a retired person have no other income.
Thanking You
Rumela Mukherjee Address : 40/25 S.C.Chatterjee st
Mob.No.[protected] Po: Belur Math, Dt.Howrah, 711202

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 26, 2016
My Investment was 6.3 lac with Alchemist Infra Realty Ltd, all my investment matured more than 1 yr. back, Two no. PNB bank Chq ( 3.5 lac). already bounce & taken back by company for RTGS eight .months back, Other two investment 2.8 lac matured on Sept.15 & Feb.2016, but agent & Howrah branch office informed that company will extend maturity date by 2 yrs.with 8% interest due to insufficient fund for payment of principal amount.
Actually till today ( 26.03.16) I am not getting MIS Interest or principal maturity amount from Alchemist Infra Realty Ltd. I am a retired person have no pension so please look after the case.

[Feb 16, 2016] Alchemist Infra Realty customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Building No - 23 Nehru Place, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110019
    Alchemist Infra Realty Ltd. - Non payment of monthly mis interest & maturity value of investment