All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE] Complaints & Reviews

1.5
Last updated Dec 1, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE]

Having problems with All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE] reviews & complaints (157)

Dear
Recently i took admission in IEC COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING and Technology greater Noida as regular student in btech...
Good morning sir/Madam myself mohd ishaq pasha worked in DRK engineering college as a Assistant professor i had relieved on...

Its been almost 30 days i have requested for my fee refund for my PGDM in ISB&M Nande college. But the are not refunding me. please help me with that.

Puducherry technical University (erstwhile pondicherry engineering college) is asking the students to submit a fee of 5000 for training and placement. In the entire training they will only teach coding irrespective of the branch the student studies in. Moreover they are saying that it is a Mandatory Non Credit Course. If we don't do this we will not be given our degrees. They are also forcing us to sit for the placement rather than preparing for exams like GATE.
    Oct 1, 2021

Guru Nanak Dev Engineering college Bidar not providing proper salaries to staff .

Director of college BS Dhaliwal...

This complain is regarding to the scholarship of 5th semester, All we know that in the covid crisis the aicte had not given us all the scholarship of of academic semester that was fifty thousands, they are giving us only twenty thousands for a semester . I had get my scholarship of 4th semester in the year 2020 oct from that day to now(2021 aug) I had not get yet the scholarship of 5th sem in covid crisis that was twenty thousands . I had uploaded the documents earlier and was verified earlier through approval process of both pmss and head pmss approval, even I visited two times in aicte office, in first visit they told me wait for next month( july)their was no response, in next visit they told me in August. I am in miserable conditions, because money is a resource for education, even I had to buy some books for semester without money how I can buy costly books. I am requesting to the office of pmss plz transfer my twenty thousands of 5th sem so I can manage the needs of education...

I have make regular communication to IIBS Bangalore authorities regarding my revocation of admission in their college for my MBA course.

I have ask the finance department to initiate refund. However, they have asked for the approval letter of revocation which is to be provided by Mr Mahesh.

But despite my regular communication with them. They're not replying my mails and phone calls.

In view of the above, it is requested that please help me

Yours sincerely
        Ishu Dobhal

My phone number - [protected]

Galgotia university noida UP are presrised to students full academic fee deposit to one attempt.

Sir I took admission in NIA, PUNE in PGDM program on 21 June, 2021. Now I want to withdraw my admission because I can't afford the fees of the college according to aicte guidelines last date for withdrawal with full fee refund is 6 August . But college is denying to refund the fees please help

I have taken the addmition to the JNU through the AICTE Approved university - Study & Lead- for the B-Tech but now these university is not giving me any reply on my certificate as per them this institute is AICTE Approved university - STUDY AND LEAD EDUCATIONAL & WELFARE SOCIETY. Approved and Recognized by Government of India Under Education Society ACT 1860.
              Studyandead Ecudational & Welfare Society is Recognised by Govt of India Under Societies Registration ACT XXI of 1860.Regn.No.S/658/Distt.South/2011 by Govt.of NCT of Delhi.
              i have paid full fees and now i am not getting any response from them - its like these people have cheated to me on the name of AICTE Approved Institute
              Please help

manisha

I was a student of State Board of Technical Education, Haryana in year[protected] for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. My roll no. was[protected].

I lost my semester-wise detailed marksheets for all my 6 semester. I really need them for WES evaluation.

Please help to get them asap.

I am working as assistant professor in RVS ETGI... But management give low salary... My salary is 6, 000 per month......

Regarding To my Engineering fees painding .I am Third year Mechanical Student In Pune Vidhayarthi Griha's college Of Engineering, Nashik .
                  Due pandemic I am able to complete my Fees (13721 fees are reamining) College force complete this fees . If am not able to pay fees that say your exam form is inward by College .

Respected Sir/Madam,

It is my humble request to please delay all MBA presentations and class exams after the summer break. I would talk in general about all MBA colleges. The students including me are suffering from 104 fever and many are covid positive including their family members. Many students have lost their close ones in pandemic surge and suffering from suicidal thoughts including me. Giving presentations and concentrating on studies is barely impossible. Asking a covid patient suffering from depression to give a presentation and exam isn't an act of inhuman.

Please please please sir do something before it's too late!

Sir, on 29 january a continuation certificate was shown in Institute id and Institute was directed to upload the letter of those students who have joined back for getting remaining allowance(30k).We have paid the hostel fee but till the time there is no further info.about that.
                      Sir please release remaining 30k for odd (5th)sem as we had already joined the college's physically before, we have also uploaded the continuation certificate as u mentioned, we are totally dependent on it as we have to pay pg rents and meet our expenditure,

Sir, I'm studying in Meerut, from few months I'm calling on aicte number+[protected], bt they are not giving any response, sir I'm totally dependent on pmss, I'm suffering a lot,
                        Now day by day Im getting stressed and hopeless,
                        Sir please help me to solve my problem, so that I can continue my studies,
                        That will be your most kindness
                        Thanking

I am KUMARAN S studying M.Pharm in Karnataka College of Pharmacy, Bangalore.
                          I passed GPAT 2019 and joined in 2020-21 batch . My GPAT application is approved and got Stipend for three months. And after its stoped. My application also not opening. I don't know what is the problem. Please let me the status and proceed my stipend amount

My name is krishnapriya g b, doing my mtech in applied electronics and instrumentation, I am eligible for the gate scholarship, in my portal it shows amount credited but I haven't received any money yet in my account, I don't know what to do, my classmates don't have this issue and has received the amount, please do the needful and solve the issue as soon as possible, I am attaching the screenshots for clarification

Student id 1-[protected]
                            Institute id[protected]

Sir/madam
                              My name is krishnapriya g b, doing my mtech in applied electronics and instrumentation, I am eligible for receiving gate stipend, yet till date I haven't received anything, my classmates started receiving money, I looked up at the portal which says amount is credited on 6th April 2021 but it has not been reflected in my bank balance, it's still just the same
                              Please look into this matter as soon as possible
                              Institute id[protected]
                              Student id 1-[protected]

Ours is a private institution, anyhow the education is the fundamental part of a student. At Sri Basaveshwara Institute of...