[Resolved] All Talent Agency Pune — photoshoot

Viman Nagar, Pune, India
 Shinoy ticku on Apr 8, 2018
These people have not updated their location on maps so no one is able to review them. They are fraud. I went through a photoshoot they said i will be getting pictures within two weeks now its been a month.
All frauds are sitting in pune on name of talent agencies. Specially please do not go to all star talent agency in pune near fidalgo hotel, viman nagar. They are making people fool.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 16, 2018
Pictures have been provided by the agency

Comments

Yes they are fraud.
They have cheated me and my friends
Richa Naresh Jain's reply, Jun 15, 2018
Bcoz of one person all this issue happened. But now my problem is solved . Pls contact the admin department of all talent they will help you
Richa Naresh Jain's reply, Aug 19, 2018
Sorry as i m posting again. They have given me the pics but almost 4 month over photos are still not uploded on sites.
Sunny the admin is fraud a lier
All talent pune whose office was located in Viman nagar, did fraud and ran adds on facebook and other social networking sites that they are offering roles for multiple projects to aspiring models.

They have tie up with Pune Fashion Photography which is located in Pune and they ask people to go to that place which is a 2BHK flat and get their photoshoot done.

They informed that it will take 45 days to provide the photographs and that they will forward those to companies that require models.

They have closed their office of Viman nagar and also did not provide any photographs.

Contact no. - [protected], [protected]
The Pune branch of this agency is total fraud, they make people sign up in urgency, promise them professional photo shoots den send people with their kids to a 2bhk flat where assistants take photographs, no hair n makeup provided, after a month or 2 give horribly amateur photographs, dat i can take better on my own mobile fone... then they stop Pune operations for the next 2 months, saying come to mumbai if u are interested in photoshoot... den after follow up with who made me sign the papers, says i have quit the company pls talk to dem directly, on calling dem none of their mobiles are working!!! Please beware of such frauds and do not fall for their sweet talk, like i did... As a parent i felt it my duty to bring this to notice for other parents... Take care...

No star rating as they dont deserve any...
This agency only provides photoshoot of poor quality which seems more like wedding photography and no tie ups with Brand shoots are provided. I dont know its fake or not but once they get the money they dont have any concern to give you any update on anything you have to run behind them to get your things done. They will not provide the pictures on time and when they will provide you would realize the quality of the pictures is really poor and you could have got something better in that price. Don't trust on their words at all they will give you fake hopes these guys don't provide any updates or tie ups with brands they will fool you atleast for Pune branch i can update. Anyone can whatsapp me on [protected] how i got fooled.
Shinoy ticku's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 24, 2018
Only the admin can resolve the problems.
Shinoy ticku's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 24, 2018
I am sorry this comment seems to be a scam. I got really good service from alltalent and all the pictures were provided to me with a short delay. I recommend everyone to try All Talent Mumbai Office and soon they will be opening their office in Pune as a fresh start. People who had complaints earlier from Pune was due to some internal issues in Pune office as best of my knowledged they are coming back with something good now.
Hi..shinoy please provide me ur contact number
Absolutely ridiculous. Took 2 months to provide me photos and videos and now i have no idea about what i should do with them.
Plz give me more info bcas i going to make my daughter portfolio for rs 5000..
Their office is in koregaon park pune.Mayank calls me continuosly and forced me to come to their office they made me to sit 2 Hours after his wife leeshna says that they portfolio i have is dull and nonsense.They have tie up with the photpgrapher who takes 5000/- per change if we go through their agency.They r just after money.
FRAUD...FRAUD.. FRAUD..
1. First of all they will say there is no Registration fees.
2. Then they will call you for meeting and explain how it works which is totally fake.
3. Then they will ask for portfolio pics around 10-15K, and if you say our budget is not fits, they will offer you to pay 5K now and remaining amount will be from your first work getting from them. This way you will definitely say YES to them which never happened.
4. This happened with me. Even if you have done the portfolio earlier they will say we have very good professional photographer which click as per industry.
5. Believe me those photographers are worst than our local photo studio photographers.
6. They search on google and ask us for pose, these much profession they are.
Please don't play with anyone's emotions & career.

One more thing, if you show them this site, they will tell you that these comments are older posts and we have asked to remove them and site is asking us to pay 50000 which is also fake.

Guys, please don't make any registration with AllTalent.in

Revert me my 5000 as soon as possible.
pramod3681's reply, Sep 5, 2018
AllTalent.in had connected with me and understood my concern.
As there is no communication happened before, hence I wasn't aware that they are trying their best to get work for us.
They promised me to keep me posted in future. I believe they will work harder to get work for us. Thanks.
This is actually a fraud company ...I have enrolled my daughter And son in Pune viman agency ... They have not at all informed any about their bew office in Pune and is only giving excuses ... Saying to apply on job provided on the website ... But all this is not at all working ... No response from your side. It's been since one year there is no call or message ... Just a fake agency .
Service is perfect... I got my first ad cause of all talent...

+91 20 4861 9705 [Pune]
    Office No. 504, 5th Floor, Morya Blue Moon, New Link Road, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400053
    All Talent Agency Pune - photoshoot