Allahabad Bank — refund of money not received

I ritik raj. I had paid ₹289 by my rupay atm card on shopclues. After cancellation of my order shopclues refunded my money in same bank account by which i had paid, but i have not received my refund expected refund date was:-20/01/2018.
Account holder's name:-ritik raj
Account no:-[protected]
Ifsc code:-alla0212367
Refund reference no:[protected]

[Feb 02, 2019] Allahabad Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Actually i had treid to book a ticket from irctc app and the amount got debited and ticket has not been booked. And the irctc customer care said that money not credited from bank to the process.

UPI Transaction id- [protected]

Plz find the issue and revirt me with a best.

My name is Amrendra Kumar Amar, father-Asharfi Ram vill+post Rajla kurhani muzaffar our Bihar.My AC no [protected].My total balance was Rs 42538.But I went to a.t.m masine to cash collect .I 4 time card used .Rs 2500 money collect .Rs 7500 is not collect Massine cash count but not give me please send me my money
Amrendra Kumar Amat's reply, Jan 28, 2019
, 28th January 2019
Dear Ritik,

Greetings from ShopClues.com

We would like to begin by apologizing for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Please share your order details to enable us to check and resolve this at the earliest.

Best Regards,