Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jul 2, 2022

File a complaint to Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC]

Having problems with Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC]

View more phone numbers

Mobile

View more phone numbers

Fax

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] reviews & complaints(10286)

Sir today 2/06/2022 i were adding money in irctc e wallet but my amount deduct from my bank account through Paytm app it was 200 rupees but not received in my irctc ewallet account pls solve that issue pls refund money as soon as possible....
My RAC 3AC ticket got confirmed in Sleeper. I have also collected my EFT certificate from TTE. At LTT station it was told to me by railway staff that you have booked your ticket online so file a TDR online and you will get your refund. But today my TDR got rejected. I have traveled in Sleeper class and suffered a lot. Kindly refund me the difference in the fare between the sleeper class and the 3 AC Class.
TDR Reference No. - [protected]br...
My PNR [protected] train no 20889 date: 02/07/2022. Due to some unavoidable and personal circumustances I cannot travel today so i have cancelled the ticket at 10 25 am unknowingly instead of filing a TDR. When i did it previously ticket can be cancelled till it leaves the station and TDR has to be filed after the train departs from the station. post covid the railway reservation and refund rules changing on a daily basis i am unaware of the...

Sir I booked retiring room at BSBS station for 02 July 2022, money deducted but still it's showing under process
PNR no -[protected]
Mob no-[protected]
Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I travelled on 12027 train just now and I witnessed the catering staff throwing waste outside the train door and litter our city instead of trashing in the cover. He did this after Contonment station around 10.20pm before reaching Magestic. I travelled in C7 coach.

Please instruct the staff to use the bin and not throw the waste outside....
    I have booked two tickets from Visakhapatnam to Chittranjan.
    PNR are [protected] and [protected].
    DOJ was 19th June'2022 Time 2:55 hrs . Due to agniveer riots we have cancelled our Journey as safety precautions. Many trains we delayed/diverted and cancelled that day. I tried to cancel the tickets 4 hrs before the scheduled departure of train from boarding station but unable to do from app. So contacted customer care and TDR was...
    I am surprised to saw mail, that the TDR filed against PNR Number [protected] for train no. 12167 LTT BANARAS EXP dated 9 May 2022 with the reason “Train Late More Than Three Hours and Passenger Not Travelled” has been repudiated by you. However, I had filed TDR at 9 May 2022 | 08:31 PM as it was 5 hours late (Enclosed the evidence).
    So, I would like to request you to recheck and refund my amount.

If...

I have booked ticket on 20.06.2022. ticket not booked but amount deducted. I have still not got any refund. When will I get refund

I made the payment and the app showed an server error and my booking was cancelled.
      I need my refund amount which was 1132.50
      My order I'd was [protected]
      And my transaction I'd was[protected]...

I have booked a retiring room in Patna junction. But the services are very poor. They didn't even changed the bedsheets. The bathroom amenities are also very dirty. When asked for help they just simply said this is not their duty. The staff in duty is in leave. PLEASE HELP.

Hi team,

This is in regards to my waitlist booking which I cancelled on 17 May .its been more than a month and I still haven't received the refund.kindly initiate the refund for PNR. No. [protected].

Mohammad Tabish Khan

Hi My PNR is [protected] and i booked my ticket from Perambur (PER) to Krishnarajpuram (KJM) . I didn't travelled that day due to train late more than 3 hour and when i file TDR its rejected, showing "CR Repudiate" . Its pathetic passenger suffered and also not able to claim the amount.
          Jul 2, 2022
          No - neither in mail or by phone i received any solution

In kjm and mas stations faced these issues personally. Reserved compartments are flooded with ticket less and unreserved people. They won't leave way to people get in nor leave the reserved seats.
            Even at 1am old people, women and kids suffers without train. So we have to go in link buses to destination at midnight.

Station master and police should take severe action to clear them up each time. Only then all will stick to rules and be a practice

Respected Sir/Madam,

Why r u not raising a voice aginast a black market, which occuring for the Railway tickets, mostly at Domingarh railway station at gorakhpur UP for the busiest route of the nation. This black market which occurs with collobration of Railway officers, raises many difficulty for the normal public. Hope u would raise a vocie for this social issue.

With Regards,

Nitesh singh

I am a Payal member.

The website is not sending mobile verification code on my mobile. after booking my ticket

Kindly check and resolve as soon as possible, as I have to take printouts of my booked tickets and make another online booking.

Thanks & Regards,
                Payal

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] — Tickets cancelled but refund amount not credited to my account till now

Pls find here the attachments, the proof of cancel tickets. Pls arrange to refund the said amount....
                  Delivery Courier is totally fake service. Please take a legal action against it.
                  They not updating status even after picking the shipment. They keep the status cancelled even if they have collected it. and this way they not sends shipment and keep the valuable things to themselves and worst thing there is no any contact available to follow-up. they cheating the people.
                  My courier worth 1000 still has not been delivered. Please...
                  Ticket cancelled but refund not credited to my account after 30 days...
                  Dear Sir, This is reg PNR No. [protected].. 2 Tickets, Class 1A.. Rajdhani Express NNA to NDLS.. We received sms The train was late by 12 hours.. We waited for 3 hours and ladies were travelling alone so could not stay at station overnight as it was remote station.. We paid almost 9500 for 2 tickets..So filed TDR passengers not travelled and train late more than 3 hours with ref No. [protected] which was rejected by IRCTC and the reason...

Dear sir
                  I am from India but currently residence of Qatar, since 4 to 5 days I am trying to verify my ISD mobile number to activate my account to proceed for booking, but unfortunately I am not receiving any OTP, so its a humble request to please do the needful to solve this issue, which will help me for booking my future trip.
                  with Regards