Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 4, 2022

File a complaint to Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC]

Having problems with Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC]

View more phone numbers

Mobile

View more phone numbers

Fax

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] reviews & complaints(10450)

I booked a ticket from Nagpur to Pune in Garibrath Express for 4th of December, however the train got cancelled and we were informed only about 2 weeks before and all other trains were already waitlisted.
Today I received a refund for the same but the amount I received is ₹870.28 while we paid ₹893.95, the difference is of convenience fees which IRCTC ask us to pay while booking, but since it is IRCTC who cancelled the train itself we want that convenience charge back as well.
Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 04Dec22, i tried to book season ticket through my UTS app with mobile number [protected] for Rs. 1195.00. Money got deducted from my UPI id [protected]@hdfcbank account, but season ticket did not got issued as the transaction got timed out.

The money debited are shown in my UPI history on GPAY.

Please either credit my RWallet on UTS id [protected] or initiate refund in my bank account for Rs. 1195.00.

Please find attached screenshot for UTS transaction status and GPay transaction status.

Online passenger reservation system

I have an IRCTC online ticket booking account with registered email-id & mobile number. But suddenly a Popup show on there page and application.
        Verify Your Mobile & E mail . My mobile number already verified but E mail verify OTP not coming on my email.i tried many times i write some E mail to IRCTC for not receiving E mail OTP. but no salutation coming. I have booked ticket inside account i can't check the ticket status. because with out email verify i can't log in. My Registerd id with IRCTC is :- Supriyoroy i am also adhar verified with Irctc.
        Dec 2, 2022
        My problem is resolved Thankyou

My registered email id is pradosh.[protected]@yahoo.com. My user ID is pradosh_14. I am not receiving OTP at my registered email id to verify my registered email id in my irctc account. Kindly help please

My user ID is pradosh_14. Registered email id is pradosh.[protected]@yahoo.com. I am not receiving OTP to verify my registered email id in my irctc account. Kindly help

Today when i am booking my tatkal ticket through IRCTC website it become transaction got cancelled. its not my first time experiencing this but from my past 6 month i faced same problem several times. there was not such happening in before times, once they taken data of passenger it will book the ticket but now this i felt they doing knowingly.
              I really dissatisfied with the service of IRCTC portal.

16 November 9.40am Im recharge 4200 in irctc ewallet to irctc WEBUPI money is debited from bank but not credit in ewallet, I am waiting has been 14 day for my money please help and refund money as soon

On 29Nov22, i tried to recharge my R wallet on UTS app with mobile number [protected] for Rs. 100.00. Money got deducted from my HDFC bank account, but did not get credited to my UTS R wallet.
                  Transaction history status shows recharge initiated while money got debited from My HDFC bank account and same has been shown in GPay transaction history as well. Please either credit my RWallet on UTS id [protected] or initiate refund in my bank account for Rs. 100.00

Dec 5, 2022
                  Amount credited
                  Issue resolved, amount credited. Thank you.

On 28Nov22, i tried to book season ticket through my UTS app with mobile number [protected] for Rs. 1195.00. Money got deducted from my UPI id [protected]@oksbi account, but season ticket did not got issued as the transaction got timed out.

The money debited are shown in my UPI history on GPAY.

Please either credit my RWallet on UTS id [protected] or initiate refund in my bank account for Rs. 1195.00 or issue my season ticket on my UTS id [protected].

Dec 5, 2022
                    Money credited, issue resolved.
                    Issue resolved, amount credited back to my account

Dear Sir, i filed a TDR with PNR No [protected] on 18th November 2022. But now it is showing CR Repudiate. I I wish to bring to your kind notice that my train departed after 5:00 Am rather than 1:20 AM, so it is clear that it is more than three hours late. After 5 i didn't travel in that train and filed a TDR. But now it is cancelled. I request you to kindly look into the matter and consider my TDR request.
                      Thanks and regards
                      Prakash

Dear Sir/Madam, I had booked a ticket from GNT to SEC journey date 14 Nov 2022, but the train got late from more than 3 hours. I had filed the TDR on the same day at 14-Nov-2022 05:51Hrs. The status of TDR showing CR Repudiate. Please help me on this asap. As per rule total amount of ticket should be refunded if the train gets late more than 3 hours.

PNR No : [protected]
                        Journey Date: 14 Nov 2022
                        TDR Date: 14 Nov 2022 | 05:51AM
                        Total Amount: ₹ 1313.6

Dear sir/ Madam,
                          This is to inform you that we have Booked a flight ticket from Varanasi to Hyderabad vide PNR Number GPBWQW booked against Transaction id: [protected] on 30/10/2022. In this transaction Extra amount of Rs.1500/- hasbeen Charged for an add-on seat (1A) in front Row, but unfortunately that seat was not allotted to us. During the Web check in process we selected another seat (19A) hasbeen booked against Transaction id:...

My TDR claim was rejected for PNR no.- [protected].
                          The train was late for more than 3 hours but still it got rejected.

Sir, I book 1 tatkal ticket for 4 person. In which 3 person get confirmed and 1 person get waitlisted ticket. All person are in old age group, Soo I decided to cancel the ticket while cancelling one message came from Irctc that you get zero refund.

I have filed a TDR because train was late by more than 3 hrs. Details as below:
                              SADHBHAWNA EXP (14016)
                              PNR: [protected]
                              ANAND VIHAR TRM (ANVT) to HAJIPUR JN (HJP)
                              Journey Date: 11 Nov 2022
                              TDR Date: 11 Nov 2022 | 10:25PM

Now the status is showing CR repudiated.

Please look in to it or please suggest if i can file a case in consumer court?

I've ordered some food from Domino's in irctc rail connect app when i was traveling from Kolkata to Visakhapatnam on 29th October in train #07646
                                When i was in Santragachi I've ordered the food to be delivered in kharagpur from Domino's... No one called me for order confirmation and even after crossing kharagpur railway station no one called me and my food didn't get delivered... When i checked the status of my order they mentioned that order didn't get confirmed then i again ordered food but this time I've opted COD from another restaurant and they did delivered and i paid him. It's been more than 15 days since the journey but i didn't got my refund back... I've attached some screenshots you can verify the time and my order status.

With due respect I beg to state that I have ordered 'Train at a Glance' copy from IRCTC website on 24 th October.Money has been debited.Transaction id was given but the copy is not yet delivered to my address yet.
                                  Therefore, I would request you to take action against IRCTC so that I may get the copy of 'Train at a Glance' or get the refund of 160/- as early as possible.
                                  Thanking you,
                                  Anirban Mahato

I tried to made a recharge of Rs. 300/- to uts r-wallet on 13 nov 2022. Amount debited from my bank account but not credited to my UTS r-wallet nor it is refunded back to my bank account.

Kindly do the needful.