Amaron — battery is in warranty period but retailer is not agree to accept while battery is not working.

roy sriram on Oct 2, 2018
I m gopal roy from siraspur delhi. I have purchased a amaron black battery on 10 january 2018. Battery is in warranty period but it is not working. When i told to retailer to replace it he is not agree for replace of battery.
I have registerd a complain in consumer department, my complain id is-940350.
So, please take action and replace it as soon as possible.
Gopal roy-[protected], [protected]

Comments

WARRANTY card has lost and battery is in warranty .and battery is not working properly. kindely sand me the proper bill of amarom
आपका बैट्री एक साल में खराब हो गया है डीलर सुन नहीं रहा है कृपया कोई समधान नीकाले बहुत घटीया बैट्री है [protected]
Sir my amaron inverter serioal no 2204417 do not work 1 week.I checked the battery but problem ups.please solve the problem early.
I bought royal Enfield 350 classic and the battery is amaron product .After using one month it was found out that the battery was defective . And i file for replacement with the approval of amaron technician. Now I am waiting for 3 months already the staff are not trying to take any initiatives and they are hard to talk with .

5th Floor, Astra Towers, 12P, Kondapur, Hi-Tech City, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500038
    Amaron - battery is in warranty period but retailer is not agree to accept while battery is not working.