Amrapali Group — Apartment in Verona heights. status not known. construction not taking place.

I booked an apartment in Verona heights of amrapali group during July 2014.i paid 40%amount as first installment. At the time of booking I was made to understand that apartment shall be handed over with in 30-36 months. I visited the site during December 2016 & saw construction was stopped for many months & it seems that apartment can not be handed over before 2020 if construction start immediately. Since my requirements is immediate, my advance may be refunded without any penalty as the project is delayed for uncertain period. We are unable to contact as no body pick up phone as well do not reply to mail. My apartment no. Is M3003. OK. Help.
Dilip & Deepa Bhargava

[Jan 28, 2017] Amrapali Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I am suffering from the same problem. Please connect with me at [protected] so that we collectively share ideas for a legal course
I am facing a similar problem kindly include me in the legal possibilities you guys have decided on. Contact me at [protected]

Amrapali Group Phone
    Amrapali Group Address
    Amrapali Corporate Tower C-56/40, Sector-62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201307