AMRI Hospitals

Fax: +91 33 2335 3327

Load

AMRI Hospitals Complaints & Reviews

My Father at the age of 60 Yrs+,
completed 1st dose of Covaxin in AMRI on 27 March 2021 & tried a lot for 2nd dose after April'21. But always say me that [censored] already been booked... Plz help me in this regard
Jun 18, 2021

AMRI Hospitals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The ambulance No Wb04H8492 of Amri Hospital Salt Lake was driving very roughly and rashly in EMBypass at around 9:25am on 18 Jun 2021 and when we told the driver to drive properly he countered us with a very bad behaviour. An Ambulance driver should be known for driving sensibly and with good behaviour as he is to carry patients
    Jun 18, 2021

AMRI Hospitals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

They did the worst thing to us.. My father in law 71yrs old & they give us a date on 11th Jun 21 for operation. And it was in a cash of 88000 & 14000. They try to sign us for a petition where was written we can not claim under Swasthya Sathi if the amount raise. We just ask why is this where we are ready for operation in Cash...& Didnt want to sogn the paper. Then boom!! They just excuse us by that there is no availability of BED & OT Bed.
      Jun 12, 2021

Dated: 03/06/21
        To
        The Medical Superintendent,
        AMRI Hospital, Mukundapur,
        230, Barakhola Lane,...

It’s highly disheartening to know that no proper arrangements are done for the consultants diagnosing the COVID patients wherein their safety is utmost important and proper care should be provided to the health workers. Basic needs like providing with quilt, pillow, meal arrangement should be in proper order so that they can have the basic amenities too. If they fall sick then who will take care of the patients ? Please be mercy to the doctors and have such arrangements in proper order.
        May 24, 2021

Your given Tele phone nos are not responding 2335 8595/6
          1st dose covid vaccination was scheduled at AMRI SL on 02.04.2021
          for my wife .Pranati Bandyopadhay with me Bipul Krishna Bandyopadhay [protected].Amont paid.Vaccinations given to both o[censored]s.We have received Vaccination Card. Both o[censored]s went to Bidhannagar
          SD Hospital on07.05.21 for second where in I was given the 2nd dose
          but not my wife since there is no record about her.From Cowin I got my fina certificate. In case of Pranati Bandyopadhay ii is said not vaccinated.It is serious lapses on your part for not uploading the fact of her vaccination. We want 2nd dose vaccination for my wife and correction of lapses. Pl response to my email [protected]@gmail.com
          May 08, 2021

AMRI Hospitals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          No response My wife is without 2nd dose of covid vaccine pl take action on my complain.BKBandyopadhay [protected]

Dr Rajarshi Ray mentally harassed me with very uncouth and unprofessional attitude. He tried to shut my mouth stating that I have made a big catch in the name of Dr Mahesh Bowali. He needs to know that we patients are getting his service by paying the hospital. He was behaving as if he was giving free service to me. I will take up the matter against him at Swasthya Bhavan, Govt of West Bengal and ensure that he is no more allowed to practice in AMRI Hospitals Salt Lake or any other unit of AMRI.

The medical superintendent of AMRI should reprimand him and take suitable action against this ruffian doctor. He is not a doctor at all. He behaves like a goon. A shame on the hospital for keeping goons like him on their medical rolls.
            S. Bhattacharya
            Bed no. 2705
            Date of admission 08.04.2021
            Date of discharge 16.04.2021
            Apr 18, 2021

AMRI Hospitals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It's more than 24 hrs still I have not received any report of covid test done yesterday. Most surprising that nobody can give...
              Please note that i admitted my father (radha kant khandelwal) in hospital in amri salt lake in bed no 2708 on 2nd of april'...

Dr. Nandini chakraborty gynaecologist is very very rude in amri saltlake kolkata. She speaks foul language and insults patients. I have been insulted and she was repeated nagging for fees when i went to show reports. Amri staff said there was no amount chat he for showing report that too within the initial day of treatment. Pls take necessary steps against these doctors. My name is sumona singh. Phone [protected]
              Apr 08, 2021

AMRI Hospitals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I called on the morning to confirm timing for doctor Sujit Chowdhury's report checking time, they informed me it has changed from 5pm to 3pm. I came at 2:45 PM and receptionist told me that it is 5PM and not 3PM.
                Aren't you value timing or their staffs are just incompetent at their job??
                Apr 02, 2021

AMRI Hospitals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The government has laid down guidelines for vaccine. My old parents registered on CoWin and also scheduled for today’s afternoon slot. But in the Dhakuria centre every one just with a registration and no slot booking made to queue up like walk in. No preference given to confirmed slot booking in the app. Old people above 60 made to wait for hours in the open area. This is criminal.
                  I will be submitting a report to the health secretariat at the state level as well as the centre on blatant violation of specified guidelines.
                  Mar 03, 2021

AMRI Hospitals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My mother Mila Chakraborty aged 64 yrs has been admitted to AMRI HOSPITAL, Salt Lake, Bed No.2209.She fell down from her bed and got injury on her head by the negligence and carelessness of your staffs.I have appointed ayas also for her care and look after for 24 hours by paying extra cost.But still my mother fell down from her bed last night.I request you for her proper care.
                    Please let me know how you recover it and give proper care to my mother for her recovery from disease.
                    From, Mousumi Bhattacharya,
                    Mob.no.[protected]
                    Feb 28, 2021

AMRI Hospitals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are awaiting our Covid Test Report for the last 27 hours, impatiently, we are aged between 80s. No response inspite of several calls. My UHID number is AM10187079.
                      Feb 25, 2021

AMRI Hospitals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ACL surgery in AMRI salt lake. Dr. Priya Nayar was the anaesthetist who did regional anaesthesia i.e. in spinal cord. Due to her incompetence I am now bed ridden. The site of anaesthesia is burning and giving pain so much that I can barely walk or sit.
                        Jan 08, 2021

AMRI Hospitals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had my ACL surgery with Dr. Kanchan Bhattacharya on 21.12.2020. I had regional anaesthesia. After few days of surgery pain...

My wife have pain in abdomen, so she was admitted in emergency casualties at 7am. From 7am till 8 pm they don't offer any water to her, they only gave half of one litre saline water. At 3pm they offered meal to her. They harassed me till 4pm for admission of my wife. Managers are not at all professional, they don't know how to explain things to patient. They don't tell everything at a time. They don't give any food, water from 3pm to 8 pm to patient. At 8 pm they gave water and patient is waiting for food, I don't know when it will come. So sad For AMRI BBSR as claiming world class hospital.
                          Nov 26, 2020

AMRI Hospitals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mr. Santi Mangol Mukherjee, a super senior citizen aged 87, had visited Dr. Sudipta Mitra at AMRI Southern Avenue on 29.08.2020...
                            Hi Team, To express my dissatisfaction with the service I receivedfrom AMRI, Bhubaneswar, I am writing. On Nov 1, 2020, my...
                            Mr. Surendra Kumar Surana (M/68) had an appointment with Dr. P.K.Pooviah at AMRI CLINIC (Southern Avenue, Kolkata) at 8:45am....