[Resolved] Andhra Bank — 0578 branch not good

Uppal, Andhra Pradesh, India
 AP TV on Jan 30, 2019
Hi today i face problem with 0578 breach i am azam pasha 55 year old this breach is so worst and they don't give any information wen i ask them do what ever u want to do they say and they did not send my debit card by post we need to go to bank and wen i apply they ask me to get new photo fist they don't say any thing and say bad words wen i say this are rules they say we do like this do what ever u want to do this bank don't follow rbi rules try to fix this i am send this full video to rbi bank and other bank and i will post this video on facebook and you tube and i will tell the bank user to share this video how bad they are take the action on them and send the debit card kit to home adders like other bank do only andhra bank don't do this why they rules are different
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 4, 2019

[Jan 30, 2019] Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Andhra Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 31, 2019
Dear Customer,

We are very sorry for your experience. Kindly DM us your account number and contact details on our twitter handle @bank_andhra with the help of following link https://bit.ly/2HX81Bw and we'll connect with you to understand this better.

Andhra Bank Customer Service

Comments

I have booked a ticket and it is not confirmed but the amount is deducted from my account can you share the status of refund. date of transaction: 29/1/2019 amount 935.00

+91 40 2312 2703 [Help]