[Resolved] Andhra Bank — [100205]]the active accounts linked to the user do not exist. only limited features can be used. please try after sometime

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
 PraneethPalety on Feb 16, 2019
I raised the issue on 13/02/2019 regarding not able to register my account online. Even after sending multiple emails to the branch, we get the same instructions on 'how to register account online' in the reply that never worked and only after my father visited the branch personally, we come to know that the mandate holder has to be removed for net banking. This was never told to us while we were opening the bank account.
After submitting the request for mandate removal, we get the same instructions to try out which again did not work. And now they are saying it takes 3 working days for the access. I really don’t understand why would it take 3 days just to get online access.
Today, i received an sms on my phone that the netbanking profile for my userid has been created and i can try logging in to set the password.
I was able to do that successfully, but after i login to my account, i don't see anything on the dashboard except for this error message.
"the active accounts linked to the user do not exist. Only limited features can be used. Please try after sometime"

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 24, 2019

[Feb 17, 2019] Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Andhra Bank Customer Care's response, Feb 18, 2019
Dear Customer,

We are very sorry for your experience. Kindly DM us your account number and contact details on our twitter handle @bank_andhra with the help of following link https://bit.ly/2HX81Bw and we'll connect with you to understand this better.

Andhra Bank Customer Service

Comments

I didnt receive my debit card it has been nearly 1 month but I didnt receive my card

+91 40 2312 2703 [Help]
    +91 40 2312 2693 [Help]
    +91 22 2261 8335 [NEFT]
    5-9-11, Saifabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500004
    Andhra Bank - [100205]]the active accounts linked to the user do not exist. only limited features can be used. please try after sometime