[Resolved]  Andhra Bank — Not issuing a cheque book

I, Rakesh kumar gera, Account Holder of SB Account bearing A/c. No. [protected], Andhra Bank, main branch, HISAR, HARYANA state.

Like to bring you few lines that I have applied for Cheque Book on dated: 01/12/2016, but they applied it after some days. bank employees said me that you will get cheque book within 7 (Seven) working days..

I am going regularly to the branch and asking for cheque book they are not responding and telling me it will come tomorrow, it will come tomorrow, after that i requested mananger to solve my issue, but he said me that you have to take ATAL PENSION YOJNA firstly .I said that i m not interested in this plan than he not respond me.Bank staff behaviour is very rude to me

Sir I want you to take some legal action and do in my favor. I am need of Cheque Book because I have to give cheques to my personal payment

So, I request you to do in my favor as soon as possible.

Thanking You,
RAKESH KUMAR GERA A/C NO [protected] mob-[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 27, 2017

[Jan 25, 2017] Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Andhra Bank Customer Care's response Jan 25, 2017
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please reply us with your email id to assist you further. We shall investigate and revert to you shortly.

Andhra Bank Customer Service
Andhra Bank Customer Care's response Jan 27, 2017
Dear Customer,

We are awaiting your contact details to assist you further with regards to complaint raised by you. Please reply us with your contact details as soon as possible.

Andhra Bank Customer Service