[Resolved] Andhra Bank — reg solar amount emi

Vishakapatnam, India
 eswarsesu1 on Jan 24, 2018
Sir, i a/c no [protected] v r jagannath rao, a solar will approval to me and loan will alloted for andhra bank muralinagar (Doc lab board), i am meet manager reg auto pay of emi of solar, requesting auto sweep for my salary account and as per electrical department gopal patnam (Ae) will told me to take letter for bank, i am ask letter with manager, he will not give and told contact to rockland solar lmt, each month electrical department call and told put bill $ visit office, office will 18 km form my house and bank will 25 km father age is 78 year he will first goto bank update record then go to electrical department not possible and myself in jammu,, when i am pay timely loan amount and no any due account...

Kindly solve the issue, and pls send letter to electrical department for solve this issue...

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 27, 2018

[Jan 24, 2018] Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Andhra Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 25, 2018
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please reply us with your contact number and your email id to assist you further. We shall investigate and revert to you shortly.

Andhra Bank Customer Service

Comments

I did transaction through internet banking to a private company.i found that transaction successful and money deducted from my account but deducted amount not credited in so far.i thought money will be refund to my account so i waited almost 1day.please whom i have to approach is it possible to get my money back.
Andhra Bank Customer Care's response, Feb 2, 2018

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please reply us with your contact number, email id along with your account number to assist you further. We shall investigate and revert to you shortly.

Andhra Bank Customer Service
Sir I update my phone number in Andhra bank about 10 days ago but when I do online payment I did not get otp on new number and my old number is blocked please rply fast
Andhra Bank Customer Care's response, Feb 2, 2018

Dear Customer,

We request you to call on our toll free number 1800 425 1515 or visit our website www.andhrabank.in for further assistance on your query/request.

+91 40 2312 2703 [Help]