[Resolved] Andhra Bank — the andhra bank, the active accounts linked to the user do not exist. only limited features can be used. please try after sometime

Kakinada, East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 veerendra261 on Feb 4, 2019

I have an account in andhra bank. Last week i registered for net banking. And i am able to login with my customer id (User id) and password. But i am unable to view or do anything there related to transaction even after successful login. Its never happened with any other bank.

Error: 'the active accounts linked to the user do not exist. Only limited features can be used. Please try after sometime'.

Therefore, request to kindly resolve this issue so that i can use
Net banking easily. I am sending you the screenshot of error message which is displaying in my dashboard.

Name: mothurthi veerendra kumar

Account number: [protected]
Customer id: 35032738

Mobile: [protected]

I hope u guys reslove my issue asap
Thankyou
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 10, 2019

[Feb 04, 2019] Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Andhra Bank Customer Care's response, Feb 05, 2019
Dear Customer,

We regret the unpleasant experience you have had and have noted your concern. Rest assured, we will connect with you at the earliest.

Andhra Bank Customer Service

Comments

This is malathy L. I'm account holder in this bank. Account number ending is 45499 and ATM card ending number is 0308. I have to change my mobile number [protected] to [protected].

+91 40 2312 2703 [Help]
    +91 40 2312 2693 [Help]
    +91 22 2261 8335 [NEFT]
    5-9-11, Saifabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500004
    Andhra Bank - the andhra bank, the active accounts linked to the user do not exist. only limited features can be used. please try after sometime