Andhra University Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 18, 2022

File a complaint to Andhra University

Having problems with Andhra University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Andhra University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Andhra University

Andhra Pradesh

Andhra University Phone Numbers

Andhra University reviews & complaints page 3

Sir/ma'am
I'm nitesh Kumar Singh, I applied for the percentage certificate with total marks on[protected] and I paid 1200 rupees online and till now I didn't receive the certificate. My roll number is[protected]. Please track it and please send the certificate to me as soon as possible because it's very important for me. Thanking you!
Andhra University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It has been almost 14 days(25th Dec) since I requested to provide my migration certificate hard copy to my communication address. Have spent 5000/- to get a small piece of paper certificate. When I enquired before requesting for the certificate you people told me that it will take 7 days for normal 2 to 4 days for tatkal . since I need to join another college immediately, otherwise I will lose my seat. requested for tatkal only.
    br...
    I'm Rebekah, I have applied for od, cmm a month ago, but still I didn't get any post, Its very important for me these days because of job purpose, plz kindly send my odd, cmm...

I am Vaishnavi Pokala. I have applied my OD in Amdhra university through online and paid 1, 200 rupees through net banking. Several times we ohined to university to check the status but we havent get any positive response .

Kindly help us to get my OD certificate

Vaishnavi

Sir Good Afternoon, Myself Anita Tomar.
      I applied for Degree Certificate for B.Ed as on 19 Oct 21, but I have not received the same till now. Refrence No is CER616EC6B18AB58. Please look into the matter.
      Can you provide any reference payment certificate or Degree Certificate
      Please Share Status of the given refrence

I have not yet received the OD certificate, payment was made successfully on nov, 9th. Can you please share the status of the application?

Please find below details and attached payment receipt.

Application Details
        [protected]‐-------‐--------
        Purpose : M tech Original degree
        Registration number:[protected]
        Candidate name : Batta naga gayathri divya...

Sir what are you thinking concerning your university? You are failing the students who studies well. It's not right. If you fail who studies well what about their life? It's not a joke in failing in exams. You are passing the students who will not work hard. All you are doing this is for money. Please don't perform it. If you feel good, you will right the papers well but when your mood is not good, you will right the papers so worst. You will not verify whether he/she had written well or not. Y...

Dear sir/madam,

You allotted AGL college Vizianagaram for second semester exams of BEd from 24-27 Nov 2021. They are not providing basic amenities like lockers to deposit mobile and hand bags. It is very problematic for ladies who are coming from other cities. Present days without mobile travelling and personal security very bother to family members.

College is located and surrounded by residential and commercial complexes. There is a question always raised about that how our university grant permission for such colleges. Look in to matter. Check the credentials of college, is they are following rules.

So far we haven't recieve the certificate consolidate marks list (Hi-tech) applied on[protected].I like to get notification or tracking from the Andhra university

Namasthe sir...[protected]batch sir... Nenu ...degree final year chemistry ...agipoemdhi sir ... Complete cheyadanike help cheyandi sir...

Applied for consolidated marks certificate . Payment reference id is CER616261F8673A2

There is no option to track the status of the Consolidated Certificate, whether preparing or dispatched. its been more than 40 days but still i did not receive any information.

Any tracking process would be helpful.

Application was sbmitted on 24 Aug 2021 and when I asked in Nov 2021 they are saying application not received. 5000DD was also taken. No one is giving proper info and they are making me to roam from pillar to pillar. Idiotic staff and stupid behaviour no courtesy at all

Applied for Bcom migration certificate (batch 2002) and paid Rs 2300 to the Department of commerce and management studies on[protected] but yet not received any mail or information. My reference Id is CER615DC8ADCC09F and registration no.is[protected]. How do I know whether my work is going on or not. Please help me and provide me some tracking details.

Distence education eligibility test 2021 cancelle after results declare and fix minimum qualification is intermediate for admission into Andhra university distence education.

I have Applied for OD online fee paid on[protected] with reference no - CER609694AE5AA85 and Trans no - [protected] and Reg no[protected]. As on date i have not received the same to my address mentioned in the application. Kindly resolve and send the OD to my address mentioned in the application. As it is has passed more than 5 months, kindly help me in this regard. Attached online receipt of OD Application.

B.Pharmacy 2-1 examinations were conducted in the month of july(2021). we, students already suffered from postponement of exams due to the pandemic. now the university is making us to suffer with delay in results. i request you to release the results as soon as possible

I applied for M.tech 3 rd semester marks memo to Andhra University. I did not receive it for 2 months. I got a job where I have to submit all my certificates in 2days.

below are my details
                            Katta Rajini
                            Reg no: [protected]
                            Mobile: [protected]

Also attached applied receipt for reference

Please do the needful earliest...

My M.tech Od is not yet delivered even after paying fees and submitting documents to E block

I came to vizag personally and taken all the attesttaions required and put my application in the Dropbox .

Its already 50 days i gave my appalication and i didnt get any OD yet.I need OD for my job change purpose on an urgent basis as requested by my organization and i tried contacting e block contact number but sadly they r playing games even to tell me the status of my application.

They say SRKR college Gumasta is on leave daily.WT[censored]niveristy gumasta is on leave for whole year then how the university runs

I have applied original degree on[protected], by paying the required feed vide Reference Id: CER6124E8D5A2E10, but till now I did not get the same, kindly arrange to provide the same

Thanks & Regards
                              A S S Seshagiri Rao...
                              Hi Sir,
                              This is Chinta Sai Prasanna and I Paid money for PC on 23rd Aug 2021.Still now I did not get my PC. It's very urgent for me. Can you please check it and send it as soon as possible.
                              Name : Chinta Sai Prasanna