Angel Broking — life time do acm charged twice from dp account

Dear team,

I am very much frustrated from angel broking services. I have complaint to my dealer since 3 to 4 months back wherein i have been escalating about twice dp changes charged from my angel account.

I have filled my form with life time amc without charges but company had still charged me charges of it.

I have been escalating since long with from my end and through dealer with same is been unattended.

I am very much frustrated and going through mental trauma with this.

I have been receiving messages from angel team to pay changes else my cibil score will get impacted. I am not getting a point when i have picked for life time free amc then why the charges were charged.

I have been writing and escalating since long but i have not been getting solution to it.

If still i do not get further solution, i am escalating in an hope i will get resolution towards my problem.

I have all the proofs which i can submit with the form which i filled.

I have enclosed the screen shot of the page which i signed but this company is looting customers.

Worst service and company i had ever seen.

Hoping now consumer forum will help customer with this cheated company.

Please do the needful and confirm.

Rahul bansal
life time do acm charged twice from dp account

[May 06, 2019] Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Angel Broking
    Angel Broking Phone
    Angel Broking Address
    G-1, Ackruti Trade Center, Road No -7, MIDC, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093