Ansal Api Infrastructure — non payment of quarterly interests & refund of principal matured on 18th april, 2019

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Absarkar on May 8, 2019
I have not yet received the quarterly interest cheques till date for the periods of october - december, 2018 & january - march, 2019 for the extended/f. D. R. Nos. 1278236 & 5178236 as per the nclt order. I haven’t also yet received the refund of the maturity amount of inr 506662.00 for one of the extended fds which matured on 18th april, 2019. The fact that there is a deafening silence from the said company in reference inspite of repeated reminders it proves how the said company has the gumption of violating the orders of the honourable nclt with impunity over & over again.

I am a senior citizen & my husband of 65+ years old is a retired person & a non pensioner.in view of our limited source of income being senior citizens, interest we earn through such investments takes care of our sustenance.

Non - payment of the interest & principal on maturity in reference is not only causing us lot of hardship meeting our basic needs in life but also a direct contravention of the order of the honourable nclt.

I would, therefore, request you to do the needful & dispense this case at the earliest.

Kind regards,
Shikha sarkar
B - 193, chittaranjan park, new-delhi - 110019

[May 10, 2019] Ansal API Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

115, Ansal Bhawan 16, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    Ansal Api Infrastructure - non payment of quarterly interests & refund of principal matured on 18th april, 2019