Ansal API Infrastructure
Ansal API Infrastructure Ltd.

Ansal API Infrastructure Customer Care

+91 11 6630 2855  [Project]
+91 11 6630 2871  [Accounts & Finance]

Load

Ansal API Infrastructure Complaints & Reviews

I want to purchase a flat in Ghaziabad and one of the property dealer asking to see and purchase flat...

Sir

It is deeply disappointing to bring to your attention that even after so many requests, our road is not being fixed. The road is in a poor state of repair. There are pits and ditches on the road everywhere. The condition of the road becomes all the worse during rains. Heavy loaded trucks are on the road 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Dust is present at all times.

Also after we paid the maintenance charges, we were promised that our road would be repaired. The construction of the road has also been approved, as informed to us, but no action has been taken yet.

All the roads of Ansal Sushant City, Panipat are being constructed, then why is the construction of our road being completely neglected? The infrastructure is so chaotic in our area.

It's a kind request, please get the road repaired as soon as possible and provide us with some relief.

Looking forward to a prompt response!

Thanks & Regards
Vikas Aggarwal

[Mar 05, 2021] Ansal API Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greetings!, I had booked an apartment(H/0649) in Ansal API' Megapolis Fairway apartment project in 2009 and had paid subsequent instalments. The property was supposed to be delivered by Dec2018. However, the company did not complete the project and also remains evasive to reply. I am now looking for refund of the amount along with interest since fraud has been committed by the company.
    M A Alam, [protected]@gmail.com

[Feb 25, 2021] Ansal API Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kindly provide detail how can we will get refund money which is paid to you for Ansal API Sushant Megapolis project.near grater noida

Thanks & Regards
      Meena Agarwal

[Feb 05, 2021] Ansal API Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ansal told that we will get possession in ansal serene residency greater noida in 2014, but we still, in 2021 did not get any possession even after paying 23 lakh rupess

[Feb 02, 2021] Ansal API Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have deposited 5 lac 80 thousand for flat in Basera enclave sec k in 2012.still I have not get possession.
          Please refund my amount

[Jan 13, 2021] Ansal API Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked the 2bhk (B-SF231) flat at Indore- Ansal Township Indore on 12th Sept 2020 and the amount of the flat which...
            Dear Authority Concerned,

We had booked two 'Abhilasha Home II' units - F 31 and F 32 (at Ansal (API) Sushant...
            Dear Sir, With reference to the above I applied for a refund of the amount paid along with up-to-date interest. RERA issue...

My father booked a flat with Ansal sushant Aqualpolis in D2 tower which supposed to be completed by...

I Live in the city of karnal in haryana. I have two plots in Ansal sushant city karnal where i spended moey with open heart BUT the following company hasn't completed there promises. they are not maintaining the area..all the roads are condemed...no timely water supply...no maintainence of park...lack of all basic facilities..the area which was supposed to be the posh area of karnal looks like a village...please look into the matter... i have invested so much money here...please don't let it be wasted...we only need roads, trees and fulfillment of basic facilities only...we will see maintainence ourself ...please please please provide the given facilities

[Nov 25, 2020] Ansal API Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

No refund has been made by ANSAL API Lucknow even after issues of RC by Ho'able RERA COURT LUCKNOW against the case no [protected]

[Nov 22, 2020] Ansal API Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had booked a flat in serene ansals, greater noida.details are as follows-

a)my customer id is 183524
                br...

I have made full and final payment of the flat more than 3 years ago and visited them several times about the completion of my flat so that I can take possession of the flat. The staff at site is not at all willing to do the repair/rectify the faulty construction shown to them in the property. It is requested to the management to look into the matter and help me get the possession of the flat. My flat number is 30-05-03 at Green Escape Sonepat in the name of Suchi Garg. Kindly contact me on my Email id: [protected]@yahoo.com.

[Oct 05, 2020] Ansal API Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is to inform you that I have booked the flat in Ansal API Lucknow in 2010. But Ansal hasn't provided...
                  This is to inform you that UPRERA had been released the order on 14th, June 2019 regarding refund. Order...

I have been advised to by sh Naresh Gupta Manager Ansal API to approach the [protected]@linkintime.co.in for payment of pending interest on extended FDR No.5592356 for the period 1/10/2018 to 31/12/2018 which was not paid to me inspite of several written communication but till date no reply is received from the F D dept. Kindly ensure payment of pending interest P K TANDON MOB [protected] Email [protected]@gmail.com

[Sep 30, 2020] Ansal API Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Payment of interest against extended FDR No.5592356 is still pending for the period 1/10/2018to31/12/2018 which the company confirm but refuse to pay .
                  Ansal API is not paying interest or principal amount of fixed deposit not even in hardship cases

I have booked an independent floor unit (Unit no. Ff-3167) in your project avante/woodwinds versalia sec 67a gurgaon on november...

I am the allotted of house 2b/267 in ansal megapolis.
                    I am not interested in booking any other house.
                    I had booked this house to stay with my parents.

Can you please process my refund.
                    I am attaching all the relevant papers.

[Sep 26, 2020] Ansal API Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The builder floors are very much part of ansal esencia in sector 67, gurgaon still no backup is provided to the builder floors. There is no provision or anyone to reach to for such solutions. But some of the builder floors have backup .

There is so much discrepancy in the infrastructure also . Evry alternate day the fuse or the wiring of ansal goes out with all the residents sufferring for hours without light.

[Sep 10, 2020] Ansal API Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.