Ansal API Infrastructure
Ansal API Infrastructure Ltd.

Ansal API Infrastructure Customer Care

+91 11 6630 2855  [Project]
+91 11 6630 2871  [Accounts & Finance]

Load

Ansal API Infrastructure Complaints & Reviews

I have purchased two EWS flats in 2013, But still not getting possession, As I went there to check the status of property and also check with Ansal office at Connaught Place Delhi and Greater Noida, but no one giving any update.
I want my refund asap.

Velocity housing contacted with me to purchase new property and adjust that Ansal property amount with them. but when I submitted my Ansal receipts they suddenly avoid my calls and when I contacted through different numbers they behaved with me rudely and then said they don't have any property now.

All are cheater and Fraud.
Oct 22, 2021

Ansal API Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir
    The email is sent to you regarding telephonic conversation held between us on 7.9.2021.We (Rahul and Santosh Rani) have an refund of ₹200000 in our favour . Which hasn't been processed yet. It is pending from Nov2020. Mr. Sachin has already got your approval for the refund. We were expecting a cheque last week however we still haven't received any cheque till now. You are requested to proceed this issue. Please process it ASAP.
    We are in a next deal of new plot at ansal, the money refunded will be used in the same
    Plz do needful
    Rahul
    Oct 06, 2021

Waiting from last 11 years and No one is listening...

My father purchased a plot in Sushant city Meerut (Ansal API) sector 4A sometime in 2003 in fresh booking. We have paid 95% of the total payment already.
      We are still waiting for possession. Every time, we have contacted Ansal API office in Connaught Place or Meerut office. They simply things will be resolved in another 6 months or 1 year time.
      Please help us provide correct information as to when we will get out plot possession?
      Sep 10, 2021

I own a flat in Sushant Apartments Sushant Lok 1 Block C sector 43 Gurgaon my application for extension electricity load has been rejected due to outstanding's against API developers, please guide us how to rectify the problem and avoid any penalty.
        email: [protected]@gmail.com
        Phone [protected]
        Sep 04, 2021

On 29 Nov 2012, Ansal Properties & Infrastructure Ltd. had provisionally allotted us a floor No. F-2585 GF & Basement in Sovereign...

May I request URGENT redressal of following issues in Ansal API Sushant City, Gegal Ajmer.
          1. Litter on all roads and in every ground including temple.
          2. Free grazing of cattle by cattle owners of a particular community and these owners have openly threatened Vishal and his Management Team. Now ladies and children armed with lathis, n rods roam around without any fear. Vishal knows the names but is not willing to file FIR.
          3. The tenants openly defecate. The antecedents need strict verification.
          4. Security staff payment needs to be resolved.
          5. No management authority speaks or visit the Ansal City at Ajmer.
          6. RWA formation will take time.
          7. No arrangement for club facilities like earlier it was with Country Inn.
          8. Tennis ground not maintained. No net and markings with no.lighting arrangements .
          Aug 27, 2021

Three FDRs No. B3-88059, 88060 and 88081 of Rs 1 lac each were made with the Company on 3.3.2013 and were due for payment on 2.3.2016 but still payment not received. As per NCLT Order, payment should have been received by 12.3.2017. We do not know if any petition is still pending with NCLT, what is petition number, what is present status, what is next date and whether any extension in repayment granted. Even interest payment is stopped for last two years. We are now old and need funds for our old age obligations and health care.
            please supply complete details on our email [protected]@yahoo.com and pay the amount due without further delay.
            Aug 26, 2021

Dear Pranav n Sushil,
              Ajmer Ansal Society Gegal is shortly to become an ADDA of anti social elements. The MGT headed...

I and my LATE husband Col Sandeep Bose had booked flat in 2013 in Ansal API Sushant serene residency Greater Noida and was promised to be handed over in 2016, 90 % payment is done. Tower T7 ET. hey used to call and mail regularly when payment was to be taken but now no response from them. They do not response of mail and call, Visited site also but no satisfactory response by them.

Please let us make a group together to raise voice against builder.
              Now my husband is no more and i need a place to live . The least they can do is refund our hard earned money .
              Pooja Bose
              [protected]@gmail.com
              Aug 01, 2021

I and my LATE husband Col Sandeep Bose had booked flat in 2013 and was promised to be handed over in 2016, 90 % payment is done. Tower T7 ET. hey used to call and mail regularly when payment was to be taken but now no response from them. They do not response of mail and call, Visited site also but no satisfactory response by them.

Please let us make a group together to raise voice against builder.
                Pooja Bose
                [protected]@gmail.com
                Aug 01, 2021

My family purchased a plot in Sushant city Meerut sector 4A in 2010 in resale. Transfer was made in the name of my mother....

Dear Sir, I have booked my flat in sushant Golf City Lucknow (Santushti Enclave 2) back in July 2010. They have promised to to give possession by 36 months. The first installment demand letter came on 12th July 2010. After that on periodically basis they demanded money which I was paying them in time. Its been 11 years now, they have already taken Rs. 2754624.29 against the price of flat Rs.2259575 as per flat buyers Agreement dated 27.09.2010. A complaint was registered with UPRERA Lucknow on 24.09.2020 for possesion of complete flat alongwith Completion Certificate and Occupancy Certificate with interest for delayed period of possesion as per FBA . UPRERA has allowed the complaint on 03.02.2021 but no action seems to be taken . No Officer is responding to my emails. One Senior Executive has denied to comply with UPRERA Orders as company 's liquidity position is weak.He has suggested me to take legal recourse against the company to resolve the issue of CC and OC. I need help in this regards.
                  Jun 28, 2021

I am a resident of A2-25 Sushant Golf City Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. The drainage in front of my house is very bad and there...

Hi all i have also have been waiting for Ansal Api Megapolis to deliver the Sushant Megapolis Frescia
                    Jun 23, 2021

Hi all we also have been waiting for Ansal Api Megapolis to deliver the plots booked in 2008. But as per our understanding the Court has ordered Ansal Api to fully refund the payment made to them. Please some one guide and add us to the whatsapp group of the consumers.
                      My phone number [protected].
                      Jun 23, 2021

Dear sir/ma'am Ansal Api Aasra Bharosa L2-B-08 mai Lift kam nahe kar raha hai Lift k chember mai bar -bar pane bhar ja raha hai denak 14/06/2021 say Lift kam nahe kar raha hai +[protected], es no par bat karane par bola gaya hai ke aap pane pase kharch kar k pane nekal ne me vyavastha kare
                        Jun 18, 2021

We have booked a House Abhilasha M-Block in Taj sushant city Agra but after laps of 10 year no construction and development was done also there is no sign in future construction in project. We are facing problem from bank who has financed the same . Bank demanding the title deed and possession of property. But I request you to immediate development otherwise refund the same with interest as you demanded interest on late instalments.
                          May 19, 2021

Can you please confirm when the electricity will come at Celebrity Meadows C-Tower,

Your tollfree number ([protected]) is ringing but no-one is picking up from the call from time.

At day time they always tell the status but at night it always goes busy or when it rings, no-one pick the call every time.

Thank you.
                            Apr 22, 2021

My dear,
                              We have taken Flat-01, plot -02 in ansal megapolis greater noida in Year 2011, still after 10 year there is no mement and no response from them,
                              even they are also not returning our MOney of Appox 16 lac give in year 2011,

we need either our Money back with interest of 18% or any other ready to possion other option,
                              company not replying to us

need your help