Ant Girl Collection — have ordered clothes worth rs.1064 and rs.270. product not delivered till date and website doesn't exist

Deepa Paranthaman on Jan 19, 2020
I ordered clothes in antgirl collection and jan 11th 2020. Also made the payment via netbanking icici - razorp after that the website doesn't exist and no further contacts to reach them. Inspite of replying to their mails there was no response and mail delivery was failed. Please do the needful. Also the frauds should be punished. I ordered 4 clothes and two orders.

Order no - #51804 & #51721

Updated by Deepa Paranthaman, Jan 20, 2020
There is no update till now from ant girl collection and no option for refund too. These cheating websites are still active on some cases. One of my friend saw the website active today (20.01.2020) and since she is already knows about the fraud site ...she called.up me to check but for me the page was not found. Yet to receive an update on the product not refund.

I paid via Razorpay. Please do refund the amount. I ordered the clothes for my birthday. Now such an disappointment ☹️☹️

Ant Girl Collection - have ordered clothes worth rs.1064 and rs.270. product not delivered till date and website doesn't exist