[Resolved] Apex Services India — no service despite multiple service request to my ro

Apex Service Center, 3/133, lalita park, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi, Delhi, India
 navsd on Nov 2, 2019
I took amc plan worth rs 10, 500 in april 2019 (Bill no 2838), when they claimed that they were from kent ro company.
When my wife called to kent ro, they told her that the policy doesnt belongs to them. You need to call amc provider, which impersonated us.
Amc is provided by "apex service center, 3/133, lalita park, laxmi nagar, delhi-110092."

Now my ro is leaking badly, and i have called multiple times to apex customer care since 30-oct-2019. My complaint no is r-301009.
For the last 4 days they are giving standard reply "aaj sham tak, nahi to kal subah tak apka ro thik ho jayega, pakka."
And i want to tell you that - na wo sham aa rahi h, no wo subah.
They are not even able to give name and no of service engineer, nor they have any road map for completing service request.
They even deny to let me communicate with their seniors.
Kindly solve my problem at the earliest, i am in severe distress due to no drinking water at home for last 4 days.
Kindly help me, i want to get full refund.
I came to this forum just by seeing that you have been able to resolve few of the problems related against the same company.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 20, 2019
they took 8 days to resolve my complaint, now its working fine. thanks

[Nov 02, 2019] APEX Services India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0