Apollo Clinic Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 24, 2022

File a complaint to Apollo Clinic

Having problems with Apollo Clinic ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Apollo Clinic customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Apollo Clinic

Karnataka

Apollo Clinic Phone Numbers

Mobile

Apollo Clinic reviews & complaints page 2

Apollo clinic Anwar Shah road branch. The stuff behavior are very much unprofessional. They are not listening properly while enroll our name for any doctor appointment. Not properly mention the name. Listen half of the sentence and cut the call.
Stuff need some grooming how to talk and behave.

Respected sir,
    I Naresh vanka had given my samples at apollo clinic at seetamma peta vizag and taken money 13500 rs.
    I submitted which was given by my company medical format and list of tests. And they did but in that they missed some tests which i known from company.
    Why the people of apollo clinic at seetampeta, vizag doing like this.
    I am requesting you personally pls do the needful and take an action as soon as possible.

Best regards,
    Naresh vanka,
    Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I gave sample for COVID-19 RT PCR on Friday, 21 Jan 2022.

I was informed that result will be available in 48 hours and Apollo 24/7 app shows it would be available by Sun 23 Jan 2:30 PM.

I made repeated call to customer care yesterday and today to get the reports. Each time they informed in 2 hours it would be done. I have spend more than 3 hours talking to them, asking to provide a correct time when they can provide reports. I have not received it yet.
      Do I need to repeat the test with another lab?
      Please just let me know, if you cannot provide same.

Order ID : #[protected]
      Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had given my home sample for rt pcr test on 10th of july at around 3:44pm to be precise, stating clearly that i require it on 11th of july anyhow as i have flight at 3am the very next day! And i was given the assurance that it will be sent on time. After constantly nagging them, I was told that i will recieve it before 9:30am on 12th . But unfortunately I didn't recieve it on time, and even after constantly contacting them and letting them...

This is regards to your clinic in Ballygunge Kolkata. I have called the number provided for reports and yet the lady attending the phone was least helpful. My call was hung up many a times. I had only one question that it's been more than 48 hours and when can I receive my COVID test.

You are a brand and your customer service is pathetic. You sent me feedback message whether I will recommend your services and I mentioned never, yet there was no call from your end to know the issue.
        Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got vaccinated ny daughter age 18 on 03/01/2022 from your Thakurpukur Branch Kolkata. Name Biyas Hui. I repeatedly contacted with Br authorities as also your WA help line but nobody help me till now. My only queries was I want to know the manufacturing and expiry date of the dose as given to my daughter. Batch no as shown in certificate is 37121015A.pl provide it.
          Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

They are not accepting any mode of digital payment for doctor's appointment.
            Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am resident of yellandu(Bhadradri). Here in apollo pharmacy staff are not at all responding to the medicines which we are asking then and moreover they are very arrogant in nature

Dear Team,
                It’s one of the worst experience I had, I pity all those who had opted Apollo Clinic Koramangala as there CENTER for their annual Health checkup .
                The CENTER Head is such a sense less person that he cares damn ### to the CUSTOMER Service .
                Such people should not be entertained in any service Industries.

Mr. Ajay, who was the CENTER Head, was questioned by us ( Those who had come for their...

Apolo Akankha, Newtown Action Area 2 C, staffs are highly I'll behaved they take customers prescription as a loose paper chit and over the delivery they always deny with either lame excuse or white collar lies, sometimes they will even deny for a pediatric medicine also, we are literally disgusted and fade up with APOLLO PHARMACY.
                Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The PCR test was done on Sunday 14 November 2021, 48 hours time is required and there is report yet. The travel date is 16th November 2021. This is ridiculous
                  Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked for health check package (AHC) with Apollo Hospital Basavanagudi branch on Saturday 30th October 21.
                    1. CC executive told me that the charge for this service is approx Rs 8000 and I am eligible for a discount of 15% but at the branch they charged me Rs.9500.

2. Echo 2D test was done as the doctor was not available so they asked me to come on Monday 1st Nov 21. I cross checked with them about doctor availability...

Order a medicine they not deliver it more than one hour.so we cancelled the order
                    Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I would like to inform that we have done a NIPT test at Barasat Apollo Clinic (1317, Krishnanagar Road, Barasat, Kolkata, West Bengal 700126) but unfortunately we have not received a complete test report. Please note that they have no test facility of their own and they sent our test sample to Medgenome and provided us with only one page summary. They mentioned in the summary of their report "full report sent by mail" but have not yet provided. They have charged INR 12000.00 for this test and we do not expect such casual reports. You are therefore requested to look into the matter and help to obtain a complete report of what they have received from Medgenome.
                      Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As on 09.10.2021, I have given my blood samples for glucose testing and on 10. 10. 2021 I got a call from the clinic to again submit the sample. After few hours I again got a call from the clinic and they said new sample is not necessary there is some misunderstanding. Further, I got my reports on 12.10. 2021. As on 18.10.2021, I consulted with my doctor and after going through the report the doctor said that the report is false because the...

Apollo Clinic — Test reports are not yet ready after 10 days, need refund

I gave my sample for Intrinsic factor test on 28th September 2021.

First they told me the report will be ready by two days. After calling multiple times they asked me to come after a week. When i called after a week they ask me come next day.

On the next day whenever I call they asked me call after an hour. I wasted my entire just in calling then and asking for the report.

My report is not yet...

Asked to include the passport number but didn’t do so. Today is my flight tell me what will I do. Take necessary actions. Promised to do so but now not even receiving the call
                        Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked an appointment for dental ...it was informed to book an appointment one day prior to get the appointment. The very next day when I visited the apollo site, there was no booking...they booked again ...no apologize and rude behaviour...Branch: Apollo Barrackpore

Sir

Today 29th September 2021 from 6:30 a.m. several time I call to your all number to registration of my Mother in law name MINAKHI BHABAI As a patients of Dr. ASEEM CHATTERJEE but not received by anyone . As your previous concerns I was connect your all numbers from my multiple number and sometimes all numbers ringing but no one received by you .
                            Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I regret to write the mail to you that, on 20th September 2021 morning around 8 am myself and my father visited your Apollo clinic Koramangala, Bangalore for Lipid profile and fasting sugar test for my father.
                              My father name- Gyanaranjan Das
                              So we have booked and made the payment of Rs.2100/- at the reception for test. But due to my father over fasting the lab sample collector refused to take the sample and asked to come tommorrow. Because on 21st morning we had planned to go out of station so I request the receptionist to cancel the order. Then she cancelled the order and told you will get your refund within 48 hours on your original payment mode. But today 28th September 2021 yet I have not received the refund and 2 times I have visited the Apollo clinic they are not responding. I request the concerned to please look into the matter and refund the amount at the earliest.