Manipal Hospital Customer Care

Email: [email protected]
Tel: +91 80 2502 3888

Load

Manipal Hospital Complaints & Reviews

Doctor is very rude and doest not treat well and unable to diagnose the issue waste doctor

The Sputum culture report has not been shared from last 7 days and the team is now not even sure where did they mix the sample. An absolute catastrophic lab functioning. They compromised on patient's condition sho is now hospitalised in a different hospital because Manipal, Whitefield failed go give the reports which the Doc can use.

My sister is getting admitted as the doctor recommended is from Manipal . When we went to check on estimates lady called there’s us telling if we take special room our doctor and operation charge will change . How ethical is this your overal charge will be as per the room we take . What will people do if you are charging chargers like 5 stars .. this is unbelievable. Medical system is minted money in patients grave

One rude parking supervisor by name Rajesh asked patients die at the parking for his own inefficiency to provide or manage parking of vehicles… how insensitive man working at the premises of a hospital like Manipal old airport road
        He Mia guided many cars to get out of the building for take extra rounds
          I am very upset with Manipal. I regret having booked health package for my father here. Reasons are plenty first website shows...

Near Baliga block security behaviour is very rude. If pass is there then also they will scold the patient relatives. They will make them to wait hours together. Please change the security and inform them to behave properly.

I'm an international patient . i came to do a covid test for travelling purposes.
            i have been sent from billing to wellness clinic to billing to international lounge
            i'm registered but they want to send me to international counter to do billing.
            i have been waiting inside this empty loung since 8 am.
            none of the staff bothered to show up and are late.
            the quality of the service has gone down since covid. the staffs have a i don't give a damn attitude

I had admitted my father KC jauhari last friday 30th July with no advance payment as he is CGHS member.
              6th Aug I got him discharged by paying full amount around 9pm.
              Same night around 11pm I had to admit him in emergency as his sugar level got drastically dropped.

He was admitted in emergency and ones rtpcr was done Manipal billing team asked for 5000 which was 1 week before 10000 in advance.
              I had not paid in advance when I had admitted him 1 week before.. Why there is inconsistency in the policy it's like you are in a market and you have to bargain
              Is it a charitable hospital I doubt that
              Told them that I will pay at the time of discharge as usual as he is on CGHS and aa per that no advance payment is supposed to be done however they denied admission. My father is still in emergency while I am writing this.

No consistency in the policy.
              Anywhere in CGHS hospitals we have never paid in advance .

Sir
                It has been almost 2 months, since an excess payment has been made by me to you.lnspite of my numerous reminders and communications and your assurance l have not yet received the refund.
                Payment of 950/- has been made twice on 11/6/21 for a virtual consult for my father Mr Sant Singh Bakshi
                Kindly look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest.
                Gurdeep Kaur Mehta

My aunt was hospitalised on Monday (01/08/2021).Her BP was shooting up for that they had to keep her in ICU for treatment and observation. ICU day staff was extremely helpful and kind. But female nurse at night were very rude, don’t have manners, no experience to handle any kind of patients. Whenever my aunt used to ask her for medicine she used to start acting like her in front of everyone and no senior staff stopped her for misbehaving.Even junior doctors were enjoying the show. Pathetic treatment from such a reputable hospital.There should be strict action taken against such staffs. Management of Manipal hospital your staffs are Totally out of your control.Kindly look into the behaviour of your staff.

My wife got admitted on manipal hospital on 28th July 2021. She (shivali rai) got discharged on 29th July 2021. Her regd no is MH[protected].
                    We got referred from BEL organization.
                    At the the time of discharge it was noticed that the addmission date was erroneously mentioned as 27th July 2021 in all the documents.
                    Please rectify the same and send the correct documents at the earliest.

Hospital I'd - MH[protected]. Consultation held on 31/07/2021. Does not provide me fees details.

Manipal whitefield gives appointment at 11 AM where us they make us wait will 6 PM, even to pregnent ladies. Unprofessional and lags discipline. Request hospital authorities to provide doctors and staffs training on time management and urge them to value other's time.

Hi, I had sent a mail to [protected]@manipalhospitals.com yesterday and also spoke to you call centre.

My second dose of Covishield has been mentioned as Dose 1. I had filled up the form s Dose 2 and also confirmed as Dose 2 wise. HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY RESPONSE TILL NOW.

The mail as follows...

Hi, I got my covishield 2nd dose done at Whitefield Manipal Hospital on 14th July 2021 at about 09:35 Hrs. I had also mentioned in my application form that it is Dose 2 and also was reconfirmed while taking the jab.

I now noticed that I have received an SMS stating it as Dose 1. Requesting you to correct the anomaly.

Am attaching my Ist Dose certificate, Arogya Sethu Details(Screenshot), SMS screenshot

My contact Numbers are

[protected](Attached to Manipal Hospitals) - Manipal Hosp ID - MH[protected]
                          [protected](attached to Arogya Sethu)

Requesting you to correct the anomaly and update the same with COWIN

Manipal is a business and not a healthcare provider.
                            I took my househelp in the emergency section of Manipal, Whitefield on July 8, 2021. They fleeced us with multiple tests amounting to 59, 000. Insisted on admission for 3 days. when we said we don't want to admit. 5-6 people came and spoke to us and pressured us to admit, saying its dangerous to take the patient home, even when we told them, we are taking the patient to a more economical facility.

On top of that the male doctor on duty, screamed at me said, I don't care about the patient safety. asked me to leave. called security and asked the security to remove me from emergency room. When I said, well then you can pay for the patient, then he said, I can;t leave without paying...

Real business.. hardworking salesmen work here.. not doctors

Hello
                              I had an video consultation appointment on 5th July 12:15 with doctor Anusha handral from the dept of diabetes.
                              Till 9 th July I have not got consulated by doctor.
                              Hospital team is not contacting me.
                              Whenever I call support team they just raise ticket and no body is contacting me again.
                              I have already paid the amount.

Patient detail:
                              Priyanka saraswat
                                I booked a video consultation on date 06.07.21 at 15:50 hrs. Slot with dr. Sunil g kini. At about 15:30 hrs. (06.07.21) i...

Sir, I visited your hospital for treatment on 22.08.2019 my IP NO.[protected], HOSPITAL NO.MH[protected] and subsequently I have undergone Angiogram by Doctor Devanand and discharged on 24.08.2019.In this connection I met one employee of your hospital named 'Geetha' her mobile number:[protected], She collected Rs.5000/- on from me for assistance and assured me to return the same if surgery not taken place. But so far I have not received any amount or help from her. This is cheating to the out side state patient. I will send you whatsapp conversation also. Please enquire in this connection and do justice to me. I will have greate respect towards Manipal hospital. If it is not in your limits kindly give me email id of responsible person. So that I can approach them with the help of media.
                                Thanking you sir/madam

Yours Sincerely

NB PHANIKUMAR.
                                  This is the most pathetic hospital I have come across, taking advantage of patients n their relatives in times of distress...

Manipal hospital has fraud employee as staff which is shocking.
                                  Such a reputed hospital and they have Bushra kouser in International department who has joined with fake certificates and loot's international clients.
                                  She has a family history of fraud and criminal cases on her blood brother.
                                  How can a reputed hospital keep such people on hire? Isn't the history of such people dangerous for the patients and international patients?