Apollo Clinic Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 24, 2022

File a complaint to Apollo Clinic

Having problems with Apollo Clinic ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Apollo Clinic customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Apollo Clinic

Karnataka

Apollo Clinic Phone Numbers

Mobile

Apollo Clinic reviews & complaints page 3

I am a cghs holder service man in kolkata. I had done some test for my wife's(smt.Uma moni saha) treatment on 30.08.2021 through apollo clinic, 986/3, jessore road, kolkata 700055 at my residence-194/14 s.K.Deb road chowdhury bagan kolkata 700048(home collection).Total nine test had been done and charged rs.1500/-(rupees one thousand and five hundred)only as per cghs rate. But when i am submiiting the bill, it is found that they have been charged rs.650/- out of rs.1500/-(total amount) for hbsag(code no.1424) instead charged rs.117/- as per cghs rate. So, it was charged by this clinic very cleverly.Therefore, i want to refund the balance amount rs.533/[protected].
Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Nazle Rob from Barasat.I had to approach Apollo cilinic, Barasat, 24 pgs(n), West Bengal for testing some emergency medical report of my mother like Crp, Lft & Stool for Calprotectin.It is mentioned that, according to doctor my Mother needs to be diagnosed & treated as soon as possible.I had been informed that the stool for calprotectin test needs 3 to 4 days on behalf of Apollo clinic, Barasat.In such a situation, the sample had been...

I took vaccine at Apollo clinic - Shriram summit society campus, Electronic city, Bangalore on 12 July 2021 for self and family members and paid via my debit card, but i was billed twice for the same service. I requested administrators but no response from them even after 2 months. Request a refund of Rs. 2340/- (two thousand three hundred forty only- which is billed extra for me) at the earliest.
    Sep 23, 2021
    Refunded the amount directly to me. thanks.
    Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Thanks, I have received refund amount.

Very pathetic management in Apollo Clinic Narendrapur . Keep waiting for more than one and half hour but no sign of doctor . They think we have all the day . Ask to come at 4PM but after 10 mnt saying doctor will come after 90 minutes . Is it a service that too for a child specialist ? I was in helpless condition with 10 months old son.
      Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

There's been consistency in over time duties for nursing staff in Apollo Gleneagles, Kolkata. One nursing staff is given 8-10 patients. Nurses are made to do overtime duties for 4 hours. What kind of work culture is this?
        Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have a formal complaint to make against Komolika Chakraborty and Anupam Banerjee of Apollo clinic Sodepur, West Bengal kolkata - 700110 who misbehaved with me and showed attitude by refusing to consider my upi payment for vaccination. They kept insisting that I make cash payment instead and when asked why they misbehaved with me and I’ll treated me in front of anyone.

Dear Sir/Mam

I have visited Appollo Clinic on 20.08.2021 and undergone CBK KFT LFT RBS TSH, AMONIA blood test of my daughter.I have received all the test report on the same date i.e 20.08.2021, but didnt received amonia test as told that it will take two days, further i contineously called every day and enquired about the amonia test, but the answer was same that it will take time.Till yesterday i inquired they told it is in...

I have come here for my covid vaccination at Apollo clinic Ganesh Talkies kolkata the clinic is clearly denying to accept card payment.

This is not acceptable as this is Apollo and not some local centre.

Its digital india and a medical company like Apollo denying card payment is disheartening.

Harsh Rateria
            Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have come here for my covid vaccinated the clinic is clearly denying to accept card payment.

This is not acceptable as this is Apollo and not some local centre.

Harsh Rateria
              Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have visited your clinic in Barrackpore Wireless gate a couple of times since last week and never have I seen the 2 staff at the counter, Mr. Abhijit Mukherjee and Mr. Sandeep Dutta wearing masks during this ongoing pandemic. When I asked Mr. Mukherjee to wear his mask, he clearly refused to say that they both have "breathing problems". The third wave is incoming in a few weeks, and with all the patients they are dealing with in your clinic, they should care to do the bare minimum.
                Please look into the matter since this is not acceptable from your end.
                Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was alway being satisfied with the behaviour of the Apollo Clinic Chinar Park Kolkata and they were always helpful.Nowadays new staffs are not behaving well with the patients and also not answering us in a right manner ans being aggressive.

I request you to kindly look into this matter on an urgent basis as Apollo has goodwill and it is impacting on the company’s goodwill overall.

Amit
                  Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked a covid rt pcr home collection test appointment for 12th August 01:20PM but the person who was supposed to come called me in the morning and repeatedly insisted me on taking the tests earlier. When I told him that I can't do before 72 hours as it's needed for my travel he told me that he will put the sample collection time as my appointment time. But now I received the report mentioning a different timing which is beyond 72 hours and the person is not even picking up my call. His name is Akbar KA and contact number is [protected]. Kindly take strict action against him as soon as possible
                    Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I reached there right at time for an appt. of Dr Sanjib Choudhury (Derma), I even billed at the right time and clearly on the display screen I was to visit the doctor next. However, all of a sudden I couldn't see my name there on the display anymore, I even argued with the patients that I should be there then but they simply didn't care!

I had to wait around 2 hours and then request the doctor to see me because even he didn't have any clues!

Horrible services!!!

I complained via an email to Apollo but I am yet to get any response!
                      Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have reached Apollo clinic saltlake for consulting a doctor named Dr. Amrish Bhattacharyya as per my booking on morning. It was urgent for me. There was a raining outside. However, I reached there still. But certainly one reception lady informed that doctor cancelled all bookings. The behavior of receptionist is also very harsh.Then why not it is intimated earlier.After that sms is coming that I have not appeared on time thats why my appointment cancelled. HOW the doctor cancel appointments ? Then it is blamed on me. I need reply on this. Otherwise I will go further.
                        Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Conducted at Apollo CLINIC, Newtown Kolkata.

The Report of the said Test were collected by me on 13th March, 2021. While going through the report under the head Kidney stated “A LARGE (MEAUSRING 1.8 CM X 5.9 CM) EXOPHYTIC CLEAR UNILOCULAR CYST SEEN IN THE LOWER POLE OF LEFT KIDNEY. ANOTHER SMALL (MEAUSRING 2.4 CM X 2.2 CM) CYST IS SEEN IN THE LOWER POLE”.

While on consultation with Our Dr P Pooviah, on the...

My name is rama bachhawat. i am from kolkata. i took 1st dose of co-vaccine covid 19 vaccine on 21st june 2021. my 2nd dose was due after 28 days. I went to Apollo Clinic, 13A Hemchandra naskar road, Kolkata-700010. I took online appointment and paid for co-vaccine there. at the time of vaccine they asked me and i show them the written payment slip where it has been clearly written that its co-vaccine. but they gave me covishield. when i saw the bottle after giving the injection they said it was a mistake. there were no clarification of there mistake. no higher authorities/doctors were there to solve my queries about side effects of mixing 2 vaccines because it has not been certified by Indian government. very very negligent behaviour of staffs over there. i am very much dissappointed with the attitide of apollo clinic management.
                          Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had booked for RT PCR test for my mother at Apollo Clinic, Newtown, Kolkata andd due to network issue, I had to pay twice i.e. Rs. 1300 twice for the same patient. The amount was deducted from mine and my wife's account. It has been more than 12 days but yet the same is not refunded. Apollo Clinic guys give me excuse that the same will be refunded within the next 2 days but that next 2 days have never come. I have forwarded all the details but they are hardly responding to the same.
                            Jul 29, 2021
                            Had tk followup daily and after numerous calls, finally apollo clinic refunded my money.
                            Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            The refund has been provided after a long time. I had to followup daily for the same and lastly they had refunded.

I have done a CBCT - One Quadrant testing done on[protected]. My UHID No is F.NEW.[protected]. I have visited four times to the Clinic to collect my reports, however every time i went there they said the report has not been generated. They took my Cell number and address and told me they will courier me the report. However I have not received any reports yet.

Vere bad salesman character
                                Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Apollo Clinic Barrackpore is just a pathetic diagnostic centre with the cosmetic brand name of Apollo. The reception stuffs and the booking persons are very rude, arrogant and absolutely dishonest. They just want to loot the money from the patient party who are in a difficult situation. They called and booked my appointment for testing of NT PROBNP saying the cost is 3000 on Saturday evening and next day when I went with with my father for testing they said the rate has changed in the system and I have to pay 4500. How come rate changes in the system overnight. Also, the behaviour of front desk stuffs and very very disappointing as neither they have knowledge nor courtesy towards customers. They have been trained and paid to loot the patient party. #apolloclinc should take action against them and train them to be professional... Overall don't go by brand name and get service from somewhere else instead of giving high charges seeing the brand name of Apollo. It's a simply pathetic and disgusting...