[Resolved] Apollo Hospital — Apollo bhubaneswar: worst doctors and disorganised staff

Bhubaneswar, Khordha District, Odisha, India
 samir072
Issue 1:
Dr. P pursty, physician, categorically denied and cancelled my appointment twice. Reason: he is not interested to certify a formal pre-employment health check up. I wasted two complete days waiting to get a check up.

On getting a check up fix, this doctor without listening to my questions and concerns, made derogative comments. On a marginal cholesterol rise of 215*, i humbly asked him what would be the reason for this rise. He replied, "hawa kha k hua" ; (Inhaling smoke/air). I would like to question his credibility in passing such demeaning personal comments. (I don't smoke)

I have paid 500rs, for check up, i went through a premium health check worth of 4000rs. Don't i have the right to ask about my personal health?

I have also reported a complaint at the hospital.

Issue 2:
The health check up department and the opd department have no sync. The health check up receptionist are claiming of appointment when there is no doctor available. The same is the case with opd department. Result i had to wait for 2 days without any actual appointment in place.

We are paying a premium price not to get a service of this level.

I request the appropriate authorities to streamline such mismanagement also to hire doctors who are humane. If doctors are old and retired don't employ them. It is the responsibility of apollo hospital to improve their standard of service or reduce the price they are quoting in the name of quality and authentic service.

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 4, 2017

[Dec 31, 2016] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apollo Hospital Customer Care's response, Jan 02, 2017
We regret for the inconvenience caused. Request you to please share the UHID number along with your contact number and we will look into the matter immediately. Thanks.

Comments

The below two person new rule forming in micu ward there is no system followed in trichy apollo..such a irritating guys.

No. 21, Greams Lane,Off. Greams Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006