[Resolved] Apollo Hospital — consultation charges

Tandra Das on Dec 30, 2017
My daughter, tanima das visited yours hospital in kolkata. Now, see what type of techniques to misguide the patient are going on in yours hospital.

1) in spite of being entitled of wbhs. Rs.1300 has bn chraged without any reason. None of wbhs code is there in receipt.

2) 02 nos. Of ointment of separate brand name but same composition prescribed by the dr.

Pl. Take needful to stop the silly technique for making the patients fool & refund rs.1300 immediately to my a/c no.[protected], ifs code: sbinooo7468.

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 2, 2018

[Dec 30, 2017] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Tandra Das, Dec 30, 2017
1) In spite of being entitled of WBHS. Rs.1300 has bn chraged without any reason. None of WBHS code is there in receipt.
2) 02 Nos.of ointment of separate brand name but same composition prescribed by the Dr.
Pl. take needful to refund Rs. 1300.00

Pl. take needful to stop the silly technique for making the patients fool & refund Rs.1300 immediately to my A/c No.[protected], IFS code: SBINOOO7468 .
Apollo Hospital Customer Care's response, Jan 02, 2018
Dear Tandra Das‏,

Thank you for bringing it to our notice. We will surely look into this.

Team Apollo Hospitals
Updated by Tandra Das, Jan 31, 2018
Dear Sir/Madam

One month has been over I have complained. I did not get fruitful result till. Please, let me know immediately what are you thinking about my complaints.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear Sir/Madam

Most worthless customer service.
Most worthless customer care service.

No. 21, Greams Lane,Off. Greams Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006