[Resolved] Apollo Hospital — doctors secretaries don't know how to manage in apollo kolkata

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 MissAna on Feb 1, 2018
We went to dr. Jairam on jan 24th, 2018. We did our billing in the morning so that we don't have to wait again when we return. After doing the billing around 11.45 am, i was told to come in the evening by secretaries (Amit and sujata). At home in the evening when we were getting ready we were called by sujata to reach the hospital asap. My moms health was really bad but we still hurried and reached at the right time. When we reached amit said we have to wait because at least 7 patients are waiting before us. When we did the billing at 11.45 am, why we were made to wait for so long? When time is precious then why can't apollo manage patients time properly?
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 5, 2018

[Feb 01, 2018] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apollo Hospital Customer Care's response, Feb 02, 2018
Dear MissAna‏,

Apologize for the experienced you have faced. Kindly share patient's UHID no, contact details & e-mail ID, as it will help us to resolve your issue at the earliest.

Team Apollo Hospitals

Comments

I am a patient of this hospital. Today Dr R.kondomal treated us like a bagger. And she did not see my report test and without showing she thrown my report. Kindly take action on this matter.

No. 21, Greams Lane,Off. Greams Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    Apollo Hospital - doctors secretaries don't know how to manage in apollo kolkata