Apollo Hospital — Mishandling of patient mira dey 78 age admitted under dr s . n singh
I want make complain point wise
1. i wnt to opd on 22june 2021 to examine my mother with spine compressed fracture . dr s n singh shaw my mother without mri he said operation required
2. we went there with hip join lateral x ray . report says no fracture but dr singh assure fracture and advice me that he will take orthopaedic advice but orthopaedic Sargent said no fracture
3. 25 june give ot time at 10 am but make patient ready at 12 pm . patient was pron to hypoglycaemia i told several times in spite of that one day before operation all food are stopped but suger medicine was on . my mother suger always with medication main tain 95 to 97 during period 22 to 24 june
4. without bedside suger test they bring my mother to ot
5. after some time dr sing came back from ot and said my mother had a cadiac arrest before operation . and said it can happen to anybody because my mother age and patient of suger and pressure . i told doctor why you advice us for operation inspite o[censored] know my mother age and comorbid
6 . mother shifted to ventilation and there after icu and at 3 pm she got consciousness
7. next day 26thjune 2021 mother shifted to general word bed no 518 . and wbc count 23400 approx it was developed during treatment of dr singh but he ignore it and said to take home the patient on 28/06/2021
8. but suddenly when we went over their help desk said hold the release because some blood report said some irregularity.
9. without taking my concent he transfer patient to dr subha banerjee inspite of ct scan report of heart and brain no complain identified and eco and ecg normal as per report
10. new doctor suggest angiography without examine the patient .
11. already they taken almost 20000 without surgery
totally we are in dark about the treatment
Was this information helpful?
Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.