[Resolved] Apollo Pharmacy — apollo guntakal not taking return tablets

Guntakal, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Delighted man
Sir apollo pharmacy in guntakal are not taking my tablets back that i have not used.
The pharmacy's staff are not kind.
They are saying some invalid reasons to take back the which i have purchased 10 days back.
They are talking rudely to the customers.
Please look at this matter.
Sir they are taking the money while purchasing and not taking return tablets
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 1, 2017

[Jul 30, 2017] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Aug 01, 2017
Matter highlighted by you is of great concern to us. Request you to share your contact details to [protected]@apollopharmacy.in for us to look into it.
Updated by Delighted man, Aug 04, 2017
sir my name is basha
my email id is [protected]@gmail.com

Comments

sir my name is basha
my email id is [protected]@gmail.com
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Apr 24, 2019

Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of the details. Our official will get in touch with you.
I A RamPrasad Residing at Addateegala East Godavari District, I have given an Indent to Appolo Pharmacy Eleswaram about DIVAAVODI 500mg 30 Tablets on 26/07/17. Eleswarm Appolo Pharmacy Staff told to me your order will be delivered within 24 hours. However I didn't have DIVAAVODI 500mgTab. from Appolo Pharmacy so far.Very poor and worst service.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Apr 24, 2019

In Gwalior, appollo pharmacy is pathatic, staff is idiot and unhelpful, generally they dont have some of the medicine prescribed by the doctors, staff is very slow. Appollo Hospitals have a standard accoss the world, they are ruining the status and benchmark established by the appollo network.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Apr 24, 2019

No.96, Rabiammal Ahamed Maidden Building, 2nd Floor, Greams Road, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    Apollo Pharmacy - apollo guntakal not taking return tablets