Apollo Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews

3.5
Last updated May 14, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Apollo Pharmacy

Having problems with Apollo Pharmacy?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Apollo Pharmacy customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Apollo Pharmacy

Apollo Pharmacy Website

Apollo Pharmacy Head Office Address

No.96, Rabiammal Ahamed Maidden Building, 2nd Floor, Greams Road, Thousand Lights
Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Apollo Pharmacy Phone Numbers

Toll free
1860 500 0101

Apollo Pharmacy reviews & complaints(1663)

My purchase points are not getting updated in my account. Please do the needful.
Ravikumar

PLZ DO NOT BUY MEDICINES FROM APOLLO 24x7
    I would like to share my personal experience with this app.3 days before I ordered my wife medicines costing rs of 4500+as thought of Big brand but they cheated me.You can see the attachment my prescribed medicine COQ-300(MRP-1815 each strip)2 strips and accordingly I paid the amount but they dispatched simple COQ(MRP-394.34)which was absolutely wrong…hope you can understand taking wrong...
    I ordered medicines for my father through apollo 24/7 app on 2nd may 2022, before placing the order it show the delivery time is one day but after placing order it show medicine will deliver on 8 may still now I haven’t received medicine, even I called to customer care there is no response and tried in all the ways i wrote emails as I need medicine urgently for my father, he CKD and heart disease patient but no use.
    below I’m attaching...

I ordered the medicines on May 4th but still didn't receive my medicine.It has been worsening my health
    Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Unsubscribe from sms services and delete my account having mobile number [protected]
      Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had put the medicine order, which was supposed to deliver on 9th May 2022. Still the order is not shipped.
        Now, the status is showing as "Delayed due to heavy no of orders"

If you people are not capable enough to deliver the order, why do you take the orders.

Order no:[protected]
        Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Apollo is sending me promotional messages which I never subscribed for. !!! And I tried to opt-out of those by sending APOLLO UNSUB sms to their given no. but the sms are still being sent to me by them.
          My no. : [protected]
          Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I first time ordered medicines on apollo pharmacy website but very much disappointed to see the callous attitutde of the company. Order delayed and after multiple requests to cancel the order nothing happened.
            Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Membership points not credited for the items brought on[protected], called the shop twice but no result till date...
              They are not delivering the medicine, gokshuradhi churn was bought on 3rd may 2022, but they have not delivered till date, i tried calling on the customer care no [protected], but no one picked, very bad service. will suggest no should buy from them

chandra
              [protected]...

I did order two medicines, i did online payment through upi and when that order came to me, delivery agent told me to do cod and also he showed it was written cod there on website of delhivery but in transactions of apolllo app its showing that bill of online payment then i asked them for refund and so many days passed but no reply nothing at all they are just doing mess. Money was 1549, and i need it in my account of same number through which i did online payment. I hope u can slove this issue soon.

Respected Sir/Madam,

Good Morning, I would like to share my bad experience with your Apollo Pharmacy of Chrompet branch located in Chennai. They are not behaving respectful with the customer. I paid the medicine bill 7:28 PM on[protected] but I am waited nearly 20 minutes without any response from that particular person. The employee contact number given here [protected]. Still I didn't get my bill copy. Really I am disappointed...

Hello
                I have ordered the medicines on 28 April 2022 whose order number is[protected] and[protected] respectively . In the app it is showing that on 29 April both the order no. Had been shipped . Kindly please deliver the medicines as soon as possible. It's urgently needed . If possible then make sure deliver today only .

Respected Sir/Madam,

Good Evening, I would like to share my bad experience with your Apollo Pharmacy of Chrompet brach located in chennai. They are treated the customer with respect. I paid the medicine bill 7:28 PM on[protected] but I am waited nearly 20 minutes without any response from that particular person. The employee contact number given here [protected]. Still I didn't get my bill. Really I am disappointed with your...

My father is a cardiac patient. We went to the nearby Apollo pharmacy store for medicines prescribed by the doctor. In that prescription, doctor suggested sleeping tablets 30 for 30 days. But employees at that store told us they have only one sheet and asked us to take the other sheet after 2 days. But when we went after 2 days they are saying they can't give the tablets alone. Asked us to again purchase the entire course medicine for them to give us total 30 tablets. It had happened twice. I request strict action to be taken against those employees
                  Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered on their portal i.e. https://www.apollopharmacy.in on date 24th April 2022.The expected date of delivery was 27th April 2022 but the order is still not received I have raised multiple enquiries on their system but they are not giving any information. my order I'd is[protected]...

My order id[protected]
                    Missing item name
                    KETO 100GM SOAP
                    Quantity ordered - 02
                    Quantity received -01
                    Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have order one medicine on 31.3.2022 but unfortunately the order was cancelled and i have done my payment through Paytm, but its almost 1 month i have not received my refund....

Not giving Bill for my 💊💊💊💊 when I asked him he said I have to make Rs 200 He is forcing me to make it 200 then only he will give me Bill and he said I can complain on him any where regarding this the way he is talking is not correct✅
                      Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi I have called your customer care service twice and tried to get my number out of your SMS list for promotional messages.

But as usual it has fallen to deaf ears. I will never ever purchase anything from Apollo in my entire life!

You guys are absolutely pathetic and despite the consumer’s requests, you do not care.

From here on, I will be reporting this to the cyber crime cell for harassment.br...