Apollo Pharmacy
Apollo Hospitals Enterprises Ltd.

Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
No.96, Rabiammal Ahamed Maidden Building, 2nd Floor, Greams Road, Thousand Lights
Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu
Landmarks:Next to Canara Bank

Awesome

Apollo Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews

I am retired employ from SBI. I ordered medicines under UR World vide order [protected]dt.
18/9/2021 for ₹994.02.The...

I bought some medicine according to the prescription. Suddenly need to exchange the medicine according to the doctor. But when I went to the Apollo Pharmacy with a valid Invoice, Prescription & Medicine, at first they misguided me & also provide wrong information about to exchange the medicine & Harassing day by day When I go the to the shop physically. After some days they refused to exchange but when I told that they assured me to exchange the medicine day by day then they told that If they exchanged the medicine only with a Apollo product. But I need other some medicines according to the prescription.
Sep 20, 2021

Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed an order on 11th sep, and the order I was delivered was wrong (Delivered on 12th Sep). I've been trying from last...

I placed an order on 5th sep, and the order I was delivered was wrong . I have been trying from last 9 days but no action taken . I want my product to be replaced or my money to be refunded back .
    Sep 13, 2021

Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

PLEASE PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE MY NUMBER FROM APOLLO PHARMACY PROMOTION MESSAGES. I have been trying since so so long. NO HELP
      Sep 08, 2021

Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased a product via Apollo mobile app. And after downloading the app, I am receiving multiple promotional sms per day.br...
        Yesterday (7th Sep 2021) I booked medicine through Apollo 247 apps, Order No[protected]. Till yesterday its showing out for...
        I have ordered for keraglo mens tablet on apollo pharmacy online and i got expired and smelling tablets which after using...
        I was an emergency to buy a medicine during 11pm 06/09/21 .I had a cash 200rs and debit card the medicine cost was 125rs when...

I was purchasing some medicines for my father who is 68years old. When purchasing the medicines the bill was ₹220 and I handed over a ₹500 note and then I was told the pharmacy did not have change so they reduced my medicines to make the bill below ₹200. I mean is this some kind of a joke?
        Kindly look into this matter before I take it up in the consumer court here as pharmacies can’t stop giving medicines because they don’t have change
        Sep 06, 2021

Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I PURCHASED after ahave lotion 50ml at rs100 in kanchipuram (iii)apol, but in the product the offer price is 70 only.please...
          I am a regular customer of apollo pharmacy but I'm very much disappointed regarding this credit points specially...
          In spite of being registered with DND, sending SMS to the number asking Apollol Pharmacy to stop sending SMS, and also writing...
          Had ordered Mothercare body lotion in March'21but instead bubble soap was delivered with assurance that body lotion will be...

Please unsubscribe me from sending SMS to my mobile [protected].
          Thank you in advance.
          Aug 28, 2021

Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased and still purchasing using Apollo 24/7(Circle) with a transaction of more than 2500 per month.
            All of sudden my health credits is not updating and no proper health credits are been credited and showing with negative value.

I am not getting any kind of response from Apollo pharmacy WhatsApp support and ticket.

Hopping you resolve my issue and do the needful.

Sathish
            Aug 27, 2021

Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Dear Customer, we apologise for the inconvenience. Please share your email address and contact number so that we may address your concern.

I am not getting refund of the order which I cancelled on 23rd aug, 2021. Refund amount is 4079/-
              Order no[protected]

Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear customer, in order to assist you better, please share your contact details to [protected]@apollopharmacy.org and someone from our team will call and assist you.

Please unsubscribe me from sending SMS every 5 minutes to my mobile [protected].
                Thank you in advance.

Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Dear Customer, we apologise for the inconvenience. Please share you contact number so that we may add you to our DND list.

Sir, I kindly request to remove my Mobile Number +91 [protected] for Promotional SMS, Daily I receive around 10 Messages.

Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Yes..I too am receiving the SMS every 5 minutes, which is very disturbing.

Pharmacy at Keelkattalai branch denied me the gift to a regular customer. I retired from Central Govt services and a regular...