Apollo Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews

3.3
Last updated Jan 31, 2023

File a complaint to Apollo Pharmacy

Having problems with Apollo Pharmacy?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Apollo Pharmacy customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Apollo Pharmacy

Apollo Pharmacy Website

Apollo Pharmacy Head Office Address

No.96, Rabiammal Ahamed Maidden Building, 2nd Floor, Greams Road, Thousand Lights
Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Apollo Pharmacy Phone Numbers

Toll free
1860 500 0101

Apollo Pharmacy reviews & complaints(1873)

Order #[protected] .

Very bad service. Wrong status mentioned about delivery attempt. No delivery attempt was made. I am following customer service for since 29 Jan and all are just escalating the matter but till now no delivery. What the hell is going on with your service? Why can't you deliver the order when it is paid. Just looting customers and wasting their time.
Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Unsubscribe from Apollo Pharmacy SMS alerts...

Everyday pathetic SMS are being sent twice or thrice, inspite of repeated calling their customer service to stop
    Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have recently changed my number.i couldn't able to transfer or redem my existing points from my old number [protected] to new number..as this number currently not in active to receive otp. Kindly do needful to redemption of existing points.
      Dear Mr. Aravind,

Please write back to us with your old and new numbers so that we will migrate your existing points to the new number.

Aravind Sundarraj's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 30, 2023
      Old number # 9962654259
      New number # 7708518884
      Kindly do the needful
      Old number # [protected]
      New number # [protected]
      Kindly do the needful

Dear sir /madam

i bring to your kind notice that apollo pharmacy is sending text messages SMS to my number [protected] and causing harrassment to buy medicines
        although i uninstalled apollo app because of no supply location, and i wanted to delete my profile, which is not allowed by apollo app, and having my details they are harrassing by sending 10 to 20 sms every day and night
        kindly take necessary action to help me from harrassment
        Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, please remove my phone number [protected] from your SMS list and stop sending me unsolicited messages everyday. These are highly irritating and puts a bad image for your brand to me.
          Dear Ms. Mrinal,

Please write back to us with your mobile number so that we will add it to our DND list.

mrinalglobal's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 22, 2023
          Hi, thank you for your reply. My number is 9873165438.

Hello I’m Asmita Dutta from Serampore, West Bengal . Today I bought the “Tretinoin Gel USP” cream and I paid via Phone pay (UPI) . My first payment happened some fractions of second after the processing time has expired and as a result no bill was generated . So I had to pay again . Now both time the money has been debited from my account and I haven’t got a refund yet. So I want to lodge a complaint.
            Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Here’s the screenshot of my payment

Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Jan 16, 2023
            Dear Ms. Asmita,

Please write back to us with your registered mobile number and share the payment screenshots from the app. Please note that you need to click on the transactions and then share the screenshot of the payment.

Thanks &
            Dear Ms. Asmita,

Thanks & Regards,

Hello Sir,
              I Dindi Shanmukha Rao have worked with Apollo pharmacy from September 2021 toMarch 2022 with Tekkali branch . I have resigned from the company and followed the required procedure . I havent recieved my documents from the company yet . Can u please look into the matter and do the needful.
              Dear Mr. Shanmukha,

Please send an email to the [protected]@apollopharmacy.org and we will get it escalated on priority basis.
              Details required:

My name :- Dindi Shanmukha Rao

Employee ID:- aplap4526

Mobile No:- 9668396024

Store address:- apollo pharmacy 3rd branch tekkali,

Near raveendra bharathi school, Tekkali.
              Shanmukha0001's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 27, 2023
              email id shows incorrect please send right one.
              Dear Shanmukha,

We have forwarded your concern and you will hear back from the concerned team soon.

Kiran

Today I had ordered for Resource Diabetic for my 82 year old mother at Apollo pharmacy, Arunachalam Road Chennai. person there took the order at 7:04pm and took details of delivery location. Then at 9:30pm when I rang to check up, the same person asked me ' When did u call? I never received any order' . He is asking me to note his number and send evidence of calling him. Is this how one behaves with customer? What kind of irresponsible persons have been employed there? Shocked to see such behaviour in a medical pharmacy.Just to show evidence of my calling see the attached snap. The owners should take strict action against these arrogant and careless sales persons fir neglecting the order and talking impolite to customers. Hope a stern measure would be taken and prevent such recurrences
                Dear Ms. Preethi,

Please write back to us with your registered mobile number and the email ID so that we will escalate the issue further. OR you can send an email to the [protected]@apollopharmacy.org and we will get it escalated on priority basis.

Dear Ms. Preethi,

Kiran

No local authorities response shortage of medicine, delivery delayed.
                  Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had placed an order for medicines via Apollo 24/7 website on 28/12/2022 and it was mentioned that the delivery date is 30/12/2022, but I have still have not received the order. Their helpline is chargeable and top of that I don't hear any more than 'sorry for the inconvenience' dialogue. Their mails also have same response. It is very frustrating to hear that.

The order number is 1575075 and it is scheduled to be delivered through Delhivery shipping partner. I have paid upfront against the order, so I want to get a refund of the money I have paid or get the medicines delivered.

Apollo Pharmacy — PAYMENT MADE - product not delivered - amount deducted

I ordered my medicine on 26th dec vide order number *[protected]* and the medicine was about to be delivered on same day.

But the medicine was not delivered and i received a message that it has been delivered.

I am a patient of TB(tuberculosis) and arthritis and have to take medicine on daily basis. So in order to take my medicine I went to purchase another dose of medicine through our local chemist.
                      br...

This Apollo pharmacy is cheating by taking money . I bought 1400rs worth medicine and they delayed delivery. They are not responding via phone calls and via email they are just responding same copy past message. I asked for a refund or to send medicine they are not responding.
                      Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I don’t wish to receive irritating messages from you (use a cuss word for yourself). My contact number [protected]
                        Dear Vishwa,

My orders #[protected] & #[protected]
                          I have placed order for 5 medicines on 23rd Dec 2022. It was split into above cited two orders by Apollo. One order was delivered on 23rd itself and second was scheduled for 24th Dec 2022, but finally delivered on 26th evening. While placing the order, Apollo has charged Rs. 25 as delivery charges for all the medicines. But while delivering the second order Apollo has revised the bill and charged Rs. 25 again which is not correct because I did not ask for splitting the order. Apollo has done it. So, Apollo should refund Rs. 25 to me.
                          Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Yesterday (dated on[protected] i have purchased few medicine for my dad at apollo pharmacy located Shanthi Nagar, Kukatpally Branch. He is suffering with heart related problem and nerves related issues. i went to pharmacy with prescription, but staff not even understand the medicine name and given wrong medicine to me. Later i have cross checked all medicine with old sheets, one medicine doesn't match. Today (Dated on[protected] again...

I'm receiving multiple promotional messages from Apollo everyday. It is irritating and distracting oftentimes. I want to unsubscribe from their messaging services. Please provide me remedy at the earliest. Thank you.
                            Dear Vidya,

Vidya97's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 28, 2022
                            9445622404. Thank you

I ordered medicine to the wrong address and I declined the order by calling the delivery executive. I still have not received my refund, nor the order is shown as canceled in the app. The order status says - Delivery attempted. I tried to call the customer care but the number seems to be invalid. The turn around time for a ticket raised on app is around 8hrs which is way too high. I have been having thought time to follow up on this issue, and still there's no luck,
                              Dec 25, 2022
                              Refund processed
                              Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My payment has been deducted from the bank account but the order is not still created in the application. While trying to raise a complaint through numbers shown on website and mobile app none of the number seems to work. Very poor service from Appollo.
                                Dec 25, 2022
                                There has been a delay in the creation of the order. The order was created after 3 hrs of placing the order. I hope the order creation and confirmation time is quick.
                                Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My mobile number [protected] and using this number to login apollo pharmacy online site but not getting otp
                                  Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I made one purchase from Apollo Pharmacy a month back. Since then, the company has been spamming me with unwanted promotional SMS 10 times every day. I never signed up for these messages and they are very annoying and disturbing.

Request you to take my number off from your promotional lists.
                                    Dear Akriti,

AkritiJain96's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 28, 2022
                                    Share your email id
                                    Please send an email to [protected]@apollopharmacy.org