Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care
Apollo Hospitals Enterprises Ltd.

Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care

Apollo Hospitals Enterprises Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
No.96, Rabiammal Ahamed Maidden Building, 2nd Floor, Greams Road, Thousand Lights
Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu
Landmarks:Next to Canara Bank

Awesome

Apollo Pharmacy related photos (289)

Apollo Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews

erMurugesanBe on Aug 5, 2020
I have already registered dnd on my number but apollo pharmacy still you keep send advertisement sms to my mobile number, since i am using your android application does not mean you have to send sms daily 5 and more

[Aug 05, 2020] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

avanchak on Aug 2, 2020
    Order id:[protected]
    Order placed on 1st aug, they delivered on 2nd august with a big mistake
    The order was placed for starpress am xl 50 mg which costs rs. 414.45 for 30 tablets whereas they cheated me by delivering starpress xl 50 mg which costs rs. 255. 15 for 30 tablets. The tablet composition is different for both the tablets and they are taking no steps as of now to resolve the same.

Now they have closed the ticket which i had raised on their app stating that the delivery has been made and hence all is correct whereas i as a user or buyer feels cheated.

[Aug 02, 2020] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We request you send a email to [protected]@apollopharmacy.in to share your contact details, So that we can evaluate your issue sorted faster. Order id:[protected] by the consumer complaints
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Pharmacy

Apollo Pharmacy — Wrong item delivered and taken back my item but till now no replace or no refund [Resolved]

Veera Sai Praveen on Aug 2, 2020
      I ordered savlon antispectic liquid 1litre bottles 2 from apollo pharamacy online on 27july 2020. But apollo pharamacy deliver...

Kaw131ah on Jul 31, 2020
      Dear sir by wrongly i submitted a complent against apollo. Near surya hotel branch hiriyur talluk chitradurga distict this is my fault i wrongly submitted the complent becoz of my irresponsible behaviour with the staff and i apologise about that sorry for my behavior plz kindly apologise my mistake

[Jul 31, 2020] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      We understand that our official has contacted and assisted you with your concern. Your concern is resolved now.

Apollo Pharmacy — Staff behave worst ever seen before worst

Kaw131ah on Jul 30, 2020
        As a customer I went to buy ointment in our city Apollo pharmacy which is located near Surya hotel hiriyur talluk chitradurga...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Pharmacy

Apollo Pharmacy — Order Not delivered

abhrac on Jul 29, 2020
        I had placed this order on 18th July and it is close to 12 days but I am yet to receive it. Twice, a delivery person came...

bhudeb maity on Jul 27, 2020
        I have baought a pulse oximeter yesterday (26/07/2020) and found that it is a fulty product and did not give the accurate result so i want go for change this device at apoll o pharmacy panskura (S-6) but they denied to change and do mishvae with me so now what i have to do.. I want justice..

[Jul 27, 2020] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Apollo Pharmacy — Response is not good

Vamsi Mukesh Reddy on Jul 26, 2020
          In tiruchoonor medical shop guy who is working as a senior employe that guy response is very bad&if customer asking any company...

Apollo Pharmacy — Complaint about oppallo pharmacy sales person

anbu d on Jul 25, 2020
          Sir good morning sir i am from gingee villupuram district tamilnadu state. Two days before i went to appollo pharmacy gingee...

Papps Gowtham on Jul 23, 2020
          I went to ur apollo pharmacy on 23/07/2020, to buy non sterile gloves but you people have increased price to 30%, i. E from 6 rs to 8rs.. I think govt kept price rate 750/100 pieces for sterile gloves. Is it fair. Give me clarification or else i will feel u have looted.

[Jul 23, 2020] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rangasamy Nandhini on Jul 22, 2020
            I have ordered for 4 n95 masks but i received only one... Ive done online payment of 360rs... Order number is[protected]... Please send the remaining masks or refund 270rs

[Jul 22, 2020] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Your Order number is[protected] by consumer complaints.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Pharmacy

Apollo Pharmacy — wrong delivery of medicine and no action thereafter even after sending mail many times.

Rati01 on Jul 19, 2020
              Order id :[protected]
              Uhid: apj1.[protected]
              Name : ratikanta das
              Please see attached photograh
              Order...

Apollo Pharmacy — Not responding to customer at 8:40 pm

Thandra Naresh on Jul 18, 2020
              During the visit to Pharmacy, staff is not responding to the customer and playing mobile games.

Not replying...

lavanya yaparala on Jul 17, 2020
              Order ID:[protected], Not received Vaporizer, received only tablets.

Missed products
              Missed products

[Jul 19, 2020] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of the details. Our official will get in touch with you.

lavanya yaparala on Jul 16, 2020
                Order id:[protected], products not received in the mentioned order till now, which was ordered on[protected].

Not received the products
                Not received the products

[Jul 17, 2020] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Updated by lavanya yaparala Jul 16, 2020
                Sorry, I ordered production[protected].
                Updated by lavanya yaparala Jul 16, 2020
                On[protected].

Apollo Pharmacy — apollopharmacy is not refunding, waited for 2 months

varunsh.878 on Jul 16, 2020
                  I ordered few items for https://www.apollopharmacy.in, this was prepaid & i spent rs. 1705, but they didn't deliver me item...

Apollo Pharmacy — Offer not received

prateeksaha on Jul 15, 2020
                  Kindly note we have not received the offer posted on the shop even after completing the purchase of rs 750. As per offer demands.

Apollo Pharmacy — need invoice for insurance claim

swqedrf on Jul 14, 2020
                  Dear sir, i have purchased medicines from apollo pharmacy on 27 march 2020, invoice number 15545cc0053991 the invoice says...

Apollo Pharmacy — being rude with customer

Francis Xavier Rodrigues on Jul 14, 2020
                  As i had been to your pharmacy in kumta one of your employee was rude with us so kindly request you to deal with your staff......

Apollo Pharmacy — No delivery till date and fake promises

Roopster on Jul 10, 2020
                  Order #[protected]

Most pathetic response ever.

Ordered medicines on 6th july and the app says...

Recently Discussed

(5 minutes ago)
                  Amazon India
                  Wrong information provided by customer care
                  (6 minutes ago)
                  Flipkart
                  I was provided faulty mobile phone
                  (26 minutes ago)
                  Blocked/Banned Account
                  (39 minutes ago)
                  Flipkart
                  No options working for forgotten password
                  (39 minutes ago)