Apollo Pharmacy — change of tablets

UDUPI AMBALAPADY KARNATAKA, Udupi, Karnataka, India
 pirki on Mar 18, 2020
Dear team i am your regular customer since 12 years. I am buying tablets worth rs 2200/- every month at your store located in hotel pancharathna paradise building udupi. Last week as usual i bought some medicines. Out of that by oversight your salesman given me levipil 1 gram tablet instead of 500 m g. I requested to change the same. But as i have used 2 tabletss each from two strips they have rejected it. As i cant use 1 gram tablet kindly change the same. The packing is intact.

[Mar 18, 2020] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Mar 19, 2020
Sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We request you send a email to [protected]@apollopharmacy.in to share your contact details, So that we can evaluate your issue sorted faster.
contact no- [protected]
Updated by pirki, Mar 19, 2020
YOUR MAIL DOMINO [protected]@apollopharmacy.in is not working. my contact no is [protected].
Updated by pirki, Mar 19, 2020
ALL THE MAILS SENT TO [protected]@apollopharmacy.in is bouncing back. Mycontact no is [protected]. Ramesh Rao Udupi.

Comments

I have order 23 feb and it has been canceled on 29feb bcz delivery time delay and not available product... Upto till date no refund.When i call customer care they are saying i will send mail plz wait 24hr.. But no refund till now... This is a cheater company apello.

Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Mar 19, 2020

Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of the details. Our official will get in touch with you.
pirki's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 19, 2020
MY CONTACT NO 9900554334 RAMESH RAO AGM PRAKASH RETAIL CO UDUPI.
Hello we have ordered medicine of 30 bp tablets they gave us two correct strip in between one wrong medicine strip.What if my mother didn't seen dat wrong medicine strip and if she consumed dat tablets who is responsible for this I need a strict action against this .This thing happened from Apollo pharmacy of NEREDMEt x road branch.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Mar 24, 2020

Sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We request you send a email to [email protected] to share your contact details, So that we can evaluate your issue sorted faster.

No.96, Rabiammal Ahamed Maidden Building, 2nd Floor, Greams Road, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    Apollo Pharmacy - change of tablets