[Resolved] Apollo Pharmacy — debit card payment issue

chennai, Chennai, Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Bharu Green on Jun 11, 2019

Im Mrs. Bharathi jagan purchased medicine on 4th june 2019 for Rs. 761 after he swiped from my debit card he told the network is slow and macjine also some issue. so he asked me to pay in cash. When i reach home i got a message from hdfc that Rs. 761 debited towards APOLLO PHARMACY POS DEBIT REF. NUM.[protected].
When i show the msg he told that will return in 3 to 4 days. After 4 days i went and enquire him than he told you go to your bank and ask. And also he mentioned that for many people the same was happend and same will return in few days. He told me to wait for 2 more days.
Today on 12th june 2019 when i enquire he told no need to ask us go to your bank and ask. And also he is telling that for machine problem we are not responsible.
My question is if the problem continues with the machine why it was not change and why making the customers in trouble.
My bank located in Chennai and but now im residing in arakkonam. for your employees fault i have to spend another rs. 200 to 300 to get back my money.

apollo pharmacy
Opp to indra gandi statue
Arakkonam
Vellore dt.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 18, 2019

[Jun 11, 2019] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Jun 14, 2019
Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, please mail us your contact details at [protected]@apollopharmacy.in mentioning reference number AP0619-23 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.

No.96, Rabiammal Ahamed Maidden Building, 2nd Floor, Greams Road, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    Apollo Pharmacy - debit card payment issue