[Resolved] Apollo Pharmacy — delivered 'seretide accuhaler' with seal broken and refund not given

Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Anshika_09 on Feb 23, 2018
Seretide accuhaler 50mcg/250mc was purchased from apollo pharmacy new ghaziabad, vaisahli, bill no - 11349mb0009264/ns dated 20.02.2018 and the inhaler was not available at the time of payment. It was delivered at home later. Inhaler was prescribed for 10 days requiring 20 blisters whereas inhaler containing 60 blisters was delivered.in the next 2 days we visited twice to get it exchanged with 28 blisters inhaler but it was still unavailable so decided to use this one only. When the seal was opened on 23.02.2018 it was found that beneath the intact seal another broken seal was there and 53 blisters were there instead of supposed 60. Used product was delivered to us and upon approaching the pharmacy again they bluntly refused to take it back. Upon persuasion, they kept it with then and said refund would be provided after 1-2 months if any.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 28, 2018

[Feb 23, 2018] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Feb 24, 2018
Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, please mail us your contact details at [email protected] mentioning reference number AP0218-59 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.

Comments

Thank you for your positive response on the subject. I would like to inform that the issue has been solved locally. Your help was much appreciated.
I have purchased a protinex original powder cost 585 they not gave me carry bag I asked why ?
They replied to ask company otherwise they ask 3rs for carry bag why should pay I 3rs other medical stores are giving they are not taking money what about this issue tell me answer soon
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Mar 5, 2018

Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, please mail us your contact details at [email protected] mentioning reference number AP0318-08 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.

No.96, Rabiammal Ahamed Maidden Building, 2nd Floor, Greams Road, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    Apollo Pharmacy - delivered 'seretide accuhaler' with seal broken and refund not given