Apollo Pharmacy — medicine not given without my aadhar card

khudiram nagar,ghola bazar, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 modan mohan Chatterjee on Aug 16, 2019
Apollo pharmacy sodepur branch pincode 700110, visited 14th august for medicine, but there one representative mr. Ranajit not given to me medicine for my aadhar card. How it possible? Why i submitted my id proof. This is criminal offence. Please take immediate action or i will complain to consumer forum and drug control. This representative waste my 30 miniute for non behavior.

[Aug 18, 2019] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Aug 20, 2019
Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, please mail us your contact details at [protected]@apollopharmacy.in mentioning reference number AP0819-35 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.

Comments

I had mobile no [protected] which now changed. I had more than 5000 redeemable points. When I visited nearby Apollo store they told your points r zero. Please help me. I had contacted toll free no several times to change my mobile no but could not succeed.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Aug 20, 2019

Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, please mail us your contact details at [email protected] mentioning reference number AP0819-36 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.
Apollo pharmacy KK Nagar refused to give Restyl 0.5mg along with Lumigan & Dorzox eye drops despite the prescription of eye surgeon stating that restyl can't be given with eye drops (21.8.19). I subsequently purchased at another reputed pharmacy. Request action against supervisor Mr. Abbas.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Sep 3, 2019

Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of the details. Our official will get in touch with you.

I purchased BP Machine from sahakara nagar, bangalore.

I had 165/106 BP. But it was showing 117/72.

like me so many patients may suffer and die.

Please look into it...

Please reply to [protected]@gmail.com

The summary is given in brief, , what info u need else?

Do you need any more details
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Sep 3, 2019

Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, please mail us your contact details at [email protected] mentioning reference number AP0919-10 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.

No.96, Rabiammal Ahamed Maidden Building, 2nd Floor, Greams Road, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    Apollo Pharmacy - medicine not given without my aadhar card