Apollo Pharmacy — nebulizer malfunction

Msk2013 on Nov 9, 2018
I had purchased nebulizer from apollo pharmacy around 4 years back from sec 53, noida store. The product had 2 years of warranty period. Before 2 years were over, it stopped functioning and the store manager had replaced the mal functioned product. He also informed me that on the new piece, there will be no warranty which was fine for me. Now, the replaced piece also stopped functioning almost again within a span of 2 years. I went to the store asking for repair service for which i was ready to pay service charges and repair charges. But this new guy at the store refused to service it. Instead he told me to get it repaired from the local electrician. I told him that it is a medical equipment which i use for nebulizing my child and i cannot rely on local electrician to fix the problem. He did not listen and was very rude. And according to him, apollo pharmacy provides no service on its medicle equipments even if it is chargeable. I feel cheated because they sold me their product. Had i knew that phillips nebulizers are available, i would have bought that one. Today, i would have got home service from phillips for this. Companies like apollo pharmacy are cheating people by selling their substandard medical electronic equipment and then not providing service on it. It literally forces the customer to buy new piece. Moreoever, se tor 53 noida store staff is very rude and customer unfriendly. I have been their customer for more than 5 years and this is the way they treated me.

[Nov 09, 2018] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Nov 12, 2018
Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, please mail us your contact details at customerhelpdesk@apollopharmacy.in mentioning reference number AP1118-34 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

No.96, Rabiammal Ahamed Maidden Building, 2nd Floor, Greams Road, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    Apollo Pharmacy - nebulizer malfunction