[Resolved] Apollo Pharmacy — not giving medical bills and issuing wrong medicines - very very poor service

Kalyani Kumar on Mar 3, 2018
We faced many issues in this apollo pharmacy, dargah circle, chittoor. We purchased some injection and medicines on the first day. Then we came to know that some of the medicines were wrong, they are not the ones that doctor has prescribed to us. Then our doctor warned them for giving wrong medicines. Also they didn't issue the bills for the items we have purchased. After we asked for two times, they issued bills to us but with different patient names printed like some random names deva, mohan, somasekar reddy etc.. Instead of my name. I need to claim the bills in my company but with the issued bills, i cannot claim even one rupee also. Then we asked them to issue the correct bills, but they said they can't change the data present in the bills but they can issue manual bills for the same. On the same day, we purchased 2 cremaffin bottles, and asked them bills for it. For this, they said they need to know doctor registration number, phone number (Which we dont know). I gave them registration number but not mobile number since we don't know. After that also, they issued manual bills only. We really got frustrated by their service. I waited for 3 hours for that manual bills alone, also we lost 500 rupees for auto spare for 4 days for receiving the bills. It's very irritating and don't want to go to apollo pharmacy anymore. We believed that apollo pharmacy is a good pharmacy but i was very disappointed by their service. I am wondering how uneducated people can fulfill their needs with this kind of service.

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 5, 2018

[Mar 03, 2018] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
pakala's response, Mar 02, 2018
I am buy a NIFETA Tablet Rs.106/- in Pakala Chittoor Dt AP. Pharmacy on[protected].Bill No CS0250545. paid Rs.106/-. Before buy a tablet in my account balance149.53/-. After buy a tablet my balance is137.63. HC debited in my account with out my permission.
pakala's response, Mar 02, 2018
contact no: [protected]
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Mar 05, 2018
Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, please mail us your contact details at Jeevan_a@apollopharmacy.org mentioning reference number AP0318-06 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

No.96, Rabiammal Ahamed Maidden Building, 2nd Floor, Greams Road, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    Apollo Pharmacy - not giving medical bills and issuing wrong medicines - very very poor service