[Resolved] Apollo Pharmacy — online order of diaper

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 Ruchi Saraogi on Jan 11, 2019
I have ordered a diaper huggies xl pant style online ordered no[protected] on 9/1/19. I am being told that it will not be delivered to me since there is some problem in the amount. When i ordered the amount was 540. Now they are telling me to pay 690. Please look into the matter as soon as possible. This is total fraud.
Ruchi saraogi

online order of diaper
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 19, 2019

[Jan 11, 2019] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Jan 18, 2019
We have made a note of the details. Our official will get in touch with you.

Comments

Sir I AM every month purchased your trichy big Bazaar Branch 620008, Medicine Minimum purchase RS.1000/- but properly not available for all medicine and no response your person.

So kindly provide all regular medicine in your pharmacy.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Jan 23, 2019

Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, please mail us your contact details at [email protected] mentioning reference number AP0119-86 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.
Hello, i bought medicines from your store in Hindupur and because i didn't use them i went to return them. Store guy didn't accept for return and later he said he will take them but i had to buy something for that same value. This is really unsatisfactory kind of policy.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Jan 19, 2019

Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, please mail us your contact details at [email protected] mentioning reference number AP0119-61 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.

No.96, Rabiammal Ahamed Maidden Building, 2nd Floor, Greams Road, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    Apollo Pharmacy - online order of diaper