[Resolved] Apollo Pharmacy — payment deducted from phonepe but bill not generated.

VikramPkl on Mar 8, 2018
I had purchased a medicine worth rs 153.50 on 4mar2018 from apollo pharmacy sector 16 panchkula haryana and paid the amount through phonepe from where money has got deducted and message displayed on phonepe app as order i'd[protected]
Date: 04 march 2018
Message: bill not generated? Please give cashier this transaction i'd[protected]
Which i displayed to the cashier but he refused to accept and asked to pay separately as per him if payment got success bill gets automatically generated and he asked me to wait for next 24 hours, i will get my deducted amount back in my phonepe wallet, that is why i had paid through card again. But now even after 4 days and after raising same complaint with phonepe too, nothing has yet happened as according to their executive, payment has successfully been done through phonepe and i have to ask apollo pharmacy again. Blame game has started and i am the only one who is suffering.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 9, 2018

[Mar 08, 2018] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Mar 09, 2018
Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, please mail us your contact details at Jeevan_a@apollopharmacy.org mentioning reference number AP0318-15 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

We wanted to return one product and wanted to buy another product valueing more than the exchanged one.The pharmacy assistant in the shop told there is no option to return or exchange in apollo pharmacy, sunrisepoint, kolkata.
Please let me know the truthfulness of this.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Mar 22, 2018

Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, please mail us your contact details at Jeevan_a@apollopharmacy.org mentioning reference number AP0318-29 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.
In PAKALA Apollo pharmacy the chemist sold 4 sleeping pills to my friend yesterday (10/03/2018) without prescription now he is unable to stand...
Make them seal or change the chemist people...
If you have any doubt that I am saying lie cross check CCTV footage between 10:00pm to 11:00pm
And also the bills that they have sold...
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Mar 22, 2018

Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, please mail us your contact details at Jeevan_a@apollopharmacy.org mentioning reference number AP0318-30 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.

No.96, Rabiammal Ahamed Maidden Building, 2nd Floor, Greams Road, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    Apollo Pharmacy - payment deducted from phonepe but bill not generated.