[Resolved] Apollo Pharmacy — sleeping on duty.

Shop No 1 & 2, Shanti Vihar Complex Mira Road, Shanti Nagar, opposite Sector 2, Thane, Maharashtra 401107, Thane, Maharashtra, India
 ROSHAN MORAS on Feb 15, 2020
On 15th feb 2020 at morning 5:00 am ist i visited apollo pharmacy at shop no 1 & 2, shanti vihar complex mira road, shanti nagar, opposite sector 2, thane, maharashtra 401107. I had an emergency and needed some medicines but to my surprise the shopkeepers were sleeping right in front of the gate and inspite of banging the gate.. Shouting and yelling they did not come out of sleep. Finally i gave up and started searching for a different store. I have clicked a photo and i will be sharing this soon.

sleeping on duty.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 24, 2020

[Feb 16, 2020] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Feb 17, 2020
Thank you for bringing this to our notice. We’ll forward to the concerned department, They will take the corrective action. We apologize for the inconvenience once again.

No.96, Rabiammal Ahamed Maidden Building, 2nd Floor, Greams Road, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    Apollo Pharmacy - sleeping on duty.