Apollo Pharmacy — update mobile number for loyalty card

Tirupati (urban), Andhra Pradesh, India
 Nagarjuna981 on May 1, 2019
Hello team,

Be advised that i want my mobile number associated to loyalty card was lost and closed. Please assist me in updating with my new mobile number.

I have been advised by pharmacy people that to redeem loyalty points an otp is required. So, need assistance in mobile number update

My loyalty card number #[protected]

I had sent a mail to [email protected] and [email protected] as well on 1st may’19.

Thanks in anticipation

Nagarjuna

[May 02, 2019] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, May 03, 2019
Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, please mail us your contact details at [email protected] mentioning reference number AP0519-06 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.
Updated by Nagarjuna981, May 08, 2019
Hello Team,

I had sent a mail with Subject : Ref No: AP0519-06 ***Urgent*** from [email protected]

Please assist me ASAP in this matter

Nagarjuna
Updated by Nagarjuna981, May 15, 2019
Hello... I didn’t get any update from you. Any luck with my request to update mobile number?
Updated by Nagarjuna981, May 20, 2019
Hello Apollo Pharmacy, I wonder you didn’t turn out to look into my concern. I had sent a mail as per instructions and many Reminder mails. May I have an update?
Updated by Nagarjuna981, May 23, 2019
Hello, can this be escalated? My concern was not resolved yet.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, May 23, 2019
Hi we did not receive any email from your side, Please send me your concern on this form along with your contact details - https://www.apollopharmacy.in/contact

Comments

Very very bad service from apollo pharmacy.. executive also very rudely behave with the customer in Hoskerehalli 3rd main Bsk 3rd stage Bangalore.and Mis selling the products.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, May 10, 2019

Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, please mail us your contact details at [email protected] mentioning reference number AP0519-23 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.

No.96, Rabiammal Ahamed Maidden Building, 2nd Floor, Greams Road, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    Apollo Pharmacy - update mobile number for loyalty card