[Resolved] Apollo Pharmacy — worst service and poor commitment

Janeeshjoy Varghese on Sep 23, 2018
I went apollo paharmacy apollo ambattur branch near rakhi theatre. I told them to give pankaja kasturi ortho oil and the incharge told wait for 15 mins and i will send my person and will provide me in 15 mins. After waiting for 1hr the person came and said kindly get from. Other branch. Kindly teach some manners to your stafff... I will never buy anything from apollo pharmacy and wont recommend anyone

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 25, 2018

[Sep 23, 2018] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Sep 24, 2018
Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, please mail us your contact details at customerhelpdesk@apollopharmacy.in mentioning reference number AP0918-63 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Check for order id[protected] there is 2 successful transaction id i.e :- 113780022023548113729 and 113780022023548115138.
The amount is deducted twice but didn't got refund of one yet but ur cashier has said i will get it soon.

Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Oct 5, 2018

Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, please mail us your contact details at customerhelpdesk@apollopharmacy.in mentioning reference number AP1018-06 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.

No.96, Rabiammal Ahamed Maidden Building, 2nd Floor, Greams Road, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    Apollo Pharmacy - worst service and poor commitment