[Resolved] Apollo Pharmacy — wrong content medicines provided

Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad District, Gujarat, India
 surendranegi06 on Dec 4, 2018
My elderly mother is 65 yr old and she is suffering from liver problem, diabetes and other old age medical issues, we are align with ongc panel, and they have channelize "apollo pharmacy" for medicines. But continuously we are being harassed by dedicated apollo pharmacy staff, as they continuously hand over the different medicines with totally different drugs. (As my mother can't read english we have to visit then 3-4 times to exchange the medicine) for initial visits they always says that medicine is not in stock or talk to branch manager but never provide medicines.
I am very concern with my mother health as it are providing wrong medicines continuously and no action being taken yet.

Apollo pharmacy shop address;
Shop no 1, ground floor, prayag society
Ankur cross road
Ahmedabad - 380013

We want a correct medicines and a strict action on representer who is playing the health of their consumers.

Surendra negi
Ahmedabad, gujarat
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 6, 2019

[Dec 04, 2018] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Dec 05, 2018
We have made a note of the details. Our official will get in touch with you.

No.96, Rabiammal Ahamed Maidden Building, 2nd Floor, Greams Road, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    Apollo Pharmacy - wrong content medicines provided