Apollo Tyres Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated Feb 6, 2023

File a complaint to Apollo Tyres

Having problems with Apollo Tyres ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Apollo Tyres customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Apollo Tyres Website

682031

Apollo Tyres Phone Numbers

Apollo Tyres reviews & complaints page 5

Tyre Bubble in 1 year and 10 months old Toyota Glanza with Apollo Tyres

I purchased a Toyota Glanza 1 year and 10 months ago and have driven it for 11, 000 kms.

After taking it to last service, it was noticed that there is a bubble in one of the rear tyres.

Immediately, I was advised not to drive the car as the tyre might blast causing life threatening accident and is hazard ti me and other people on the rod and instead send the tyre to Apollo for inspection and warranty claim as...

One of the new tyres which I got with my Maruti Brezza has developed a bulge outwards. This car has not been driven that much yet.

When we reached out to Apollo dealership, they inspected the tyres and reported that it's not manufacturing defect and rejected claim. This is the instance within 1st year of purchase - all warranties are active.

Given that many folks are seeing same problem with Apollo tyres, it doesn't look like it is not a manufacturing defect.

Can anyone help here in getting this sorted for me?
Dec 20, 2021
Apollo Tyres Customer Care's response
We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly provide your contact number so that we can connect with you at earliest possible.
Apollo Tyres
Go to consumer court and it wont cost more than Rs. 100 and self argument can do if you have all proofs. you will get new Tyre.

In my baleno 2018 alpha model my tyre 195 / 55/ R16 is having a bubble and cuts on it and it got burst if i got an accident with that tyre who will be responsible for it kindly proviode cmplete replacement for my tyre as soon
    Dec 15, 2021
    Dec 15, 2021
    Updated by deepaksharmavlsi
    PlZ resolve as soon
    Dec 16, 2021
    Dec 16, 2021
    Updated by deepaksharmavlsi

I will purchase tractor tyre from manjunath tyres jath dist Sangli Maharashtra on 31 oct but after 25 day tyre was crack .the air was built up and crack I will complaint to shop but he will not respond .pls resolve issues as early as possible.i will attach photo
      Apollo Tyres

I purchased Tyres from wheelcare Tyres Jaipur through Tyremarket.com.but 1 Tyre had a air leakage issue through sides.I tried 3 times in my local tyre shops but I couldn’t solve.finally I given to Calicut based dealer mr Tinu anand.he is treated us very badly.he always saying Apollo can’t provide warranty because I bought it from online but it’s an authorized dealer from Jaipur so why he have any issue to give warranty.he added that Apollo never encourage online purchase .
        So why you are publishing tyres in Flipkart and Amazon sites.if it’s he not given warranty am going to file case in consumer court.
        Tyre. Amazer 4g life 165/80/14
        Complaint docket number. 64773
        Agent. Tinu anand calicut
        Dec 11, 2021

Sir
          मैंने मार्च 2021 में बलेनो कार चंडीगढ़ से खरीदी थी जिसमें अपोलो के टायर लगे थे गुड़गांव से आते वक्त टायर ब्लास्ट हो गया मैंने कंपनी के थ्रू अपोलो टायर में कंप्लेंट की उन्होंने...
          I had purchased New Hundai Aura car from Fare deal Hundai show room on Oct 20.I have faced multiple punctures and air leaking on side of rim in Quantity -03 Apollo Amajor 4G tyre.Out of 5 tyres o3 tyres have multiple punctures though car is running inside good defence roads.We are not hoping this type of service from your company.Please redress the issues.
          Apollo Tyres

My tyre got punctured and when i went to get the puncture repaired they told me that this tyre will not run as the metal wires are poking out of tyre.I have approached to apollo tyre portal but they have replied within 48hr representative will contact for guidance. Till date no representative have contacted and now the apollo tyre response with warranty is completed though I have approach in time warranty period at apollo tyre portal.
            Dec 06, 2021

Sir/Mam,
              I had sent a bubbled tyre of my maruti suzuki baleno car (item size 19S/ssR16) ( PIR no. 92759) for exchange in apollo tyre dealer in varanasi, (Apollo tyres ltd. A34/61, A-1 GT road Kazzakpura, varanasi-221001) .They stated the reason that tyre got bubbled up due to an impact but in the warranty it is clearly mentioned that it'll consider the tyre damaged due to an impact. If the company is not standing on its policy then...
              Date of incident - 28/11/2021
              side puncture its a manufacture defect
              refund or return
              Nov 30, 2021
              Updated by Yogesh Dukare 9545
              Vijay Dange
              [protected]@gmail.com

My tyre is get blast and broken at two places at side way, as shown in pic.
                Recpt no. - [protected],
                Nov 20, 2021
                Updated by V L Sonawane
                Plse replace My tyre

I bought a new baleno Zeta in November 2019, and before completion of three thousand kms. two of the tyre burst on different occasion within a short span of time, once it almost ended up in a fatal crash, that time I thought it was the result of the potholes and got the tyre changed. And before the car put nine thousand kms, another of the tyre developed a big cut on the side wall and I had a tough time during the journey since the tyre repair shop told me to get it change at the earliest. As I ran out of cash l could effort only a second hand tyre and now the other tyre have a deep cut on the side wall and I guess it will have to get replaced one of these days.
                  I would like to address this issue with the tyre manufacturer, how long are you going to enjoy having fun while the poor customers like me have to put our life at risk, apart from the extra pinch on our wallet. I appeal the Apollo company to get my car tyres replace or reimburse all of my expenditure incurred for tyres purchased.
                  Nov 12, 2021
                  Apollo Direct

I brought new Baleno car on 09.05.2018 with Apollo tyres. on 02, 10, 2021 i took my car from outstation (margao to cancona). after travelling for almost 30 minutes, the front left side tyre was burst in middle of highway.As the tyre was tubeless, so ut doesn't loose its air so quickly and this tyre burst from the side corner.

According to Apollo tyre warranty, it gives 5 year warranty for manufacturing warranty.
                    br...
                    Sir/Mam,
                    Team,

I got Apollo tyres fitted from the company on my Maruti Swift which is a 2016 model.
                    After clocking 21000 kms the car started producing a strange noise from the tyres. I got it thoroughly checked from 2 different Maruti dealers and outside mechanics as well but there was no issue with the wheel balancing, shockers etc
                    But the noise didn't go. Then Maruti dealership told me that the tyres are of poor quality and when I qouted that these are company fitted tyres then they did a U turn with their statement.
                    Now the tyres have got an uneven wear tyre and has troubled me a lot.
                    Please help me with this issue.
                    Apollo Tyres

It has been a pathetic experience with my Apollo tyre and hyundai. I purchased my grand i10 nios in the month of october 2020. Today completing one year for my car and with much disappointment seeing the bad service from hyundai and apollo.

I cannot express my dissatisfaction which I am putting across in this fashion.

I had taken Hyundai grand I10 nios from kanase Hyundai showroom located in satara, Maharashtra....

Maruti Baleno --- 2020 Model, This incident took place on dated[protected] coming along with family on highway mid night frt lhs & Rear lhs tire got damage .
                      Rarely manage to control the vehicle for saving himself & family.

After inspectiion held by Applo Service Engineer, RBU02/UW01/21-22/001549

Reject the Both tires due to external impact.

kindly look upon the matter & covered under warranty for avoiding further any approach.

Mr pankaj ---[protected], [protected]
                      email--ca.[protected]@gmail.com
                      Apollo Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased a new car in April, 2021 and all 4 Apollo tyres have developed cracks out of which 1 got burst while driving. I want the company to replace the tyres as they are under the warranty period.
                        Oct 22, 2021
                        Apollo Tyres

मैं अनिल पांडेय सन 2018 में स्वराज नया ट्रेक्टर लिया था जिस टायर की कंप्लेन मैं सितंबर 2018 में कंप्लेन किया पर मुझे आज तक कोई सोल्लुक्शन नही मिला और इंदौर एंड सतना के अफसर ने कोई...
                          I brought apollo tubeless tyre from NEW VISHAL TYRE SERVICE 52 municipal market connaught place new delhi 110001, now he is not dealing with Apollo company due to not good service providing by your company same problem with me, he saying we are not dealing this Apollo Tyres due to complaint not solved,
                          Oct 20, 2021